Dirty Dancing

by Naughty Writer

Copyright© 2007 by Naughty Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Semi public sex story that happens at a club in downtown Washington DC. To folks who might read this, I apologize, it has some issues with pronoun usage and I am having my stuff edited. Sorry, got a bit carried away when I opened my SOL account and was about to share my stories for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   .

You may remember in my last story "Spring" that I made mention of a night when Jessica and I gone out dancing at a club called Nation in downtown DC. Well, this is that story so sit back and enjoy!

By this time of year, it was hot in DC, hot and muggy. We made plans to go down to Nation's on a Friday night. Saturday night wasn't so good because it turned into something of a gay/lesbian night. But Friday nights were when all the college students came out to party. Nation is a rave/freak dance club and it gets very wild on a Friday night.

Jessica dressed up in a short skirt and a tube top with no bra. With her long tan thighs and fabulous ass, she looked stunning. We had slept in late that day because we knew we were going to be out late. We didn't even plan on arriving until 10 and the place doesn't even get crowded until 12.

We had spent the last few weeks since she got here practicing, our dance moves. Well, ok, if you must know, she was teaching me how to dance properly. I seem to recall her making some kind of remark that sounded vaguely like I looked like an octopus, only worse. But, knowing Jessica as I do, I knew she must have said something else, it just came out sounding like that.

But tonight was the big night! We were going to put our moves into action and take them to the floor.

Pulling her into my arms, I looked into her brown eyes, eyes I always seemed to loose myself in and yet, strangely, eyes that I always seemed to find myself as well. Kissing her lips softly, my hand caressing her cheek, "So Taterbug, are you ready to rumble?"

"Hummm," she murmured, "Don't you know it! I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. Let's do it!" She exclaimed, kissing me back, hard, her tongue sliding wetly into my mouth.

"Keep kissing me like that and we'll never make it out the door!"

Grinding her pussy mound against my now hard cock and sliding her hand down to cup it, rubbing it softly, "Oh yes we will, I've been wanting to do this for a long time, this will have to wait until later," she whispered as she gave my cock one last squeeze.

"Do you have the last gift I gave you in place?" I asked with a wicked gleam in my eye.

"Why of course, do you think I'd leave behind a gift that Skippy gave me? That evil twin of yours truly topped himself this time."

"Ahhh, so you like it then?"

"You know it! HummmMm it feels soooo good up inside my pussy, every time I take a step it squishes inside my pussy and drives me wild!"

Laughing softly, "Just imagine what it will feel like out on the dance floor."

"Oh you devil! I hadn't thought of that! God you are so mean!"

"Ahh just another of my nefarious plans my sweet."

Kissing her softly, I grab her hand and we head for the door. Opening the door to my jeep and watching her climb in, her skirt riding up her thighs, seeing her silky thong that we had gotten at Victoria Secrets just a few days before makes me moan. I lean in and run my hand up her inner thighs and let my fingers play over her pussy through the thong as I kiss her, our tongues playing hotly together. Already I can feel how wet she is, thinking about the fun to come.

"Ready sweety?" I ask as I lean back, my hand still lightly caressing her pussy.

"More than ready, as you can tell," she quips, her hand going to mine and rubbing it along her slit, "Now let's go have some fun!"

I smiled back at her and went around to the other side and off we went. It was about a 40 minute drive into SE DC where the club is. Down the toll road to 495 then south to 395 and north into DC.

Of course, on a ride that long, things were bound to happen. "So are you looking forward to rubbing your body all over mine on the dance floor tonight?" she asked casually, her hand rubbing along her inner thighs, drawing my eye to her silky thong.

"Oh yes, I've been looking forward to this as long a you have Jessica!" I let my hand fall to her thigh and caress it, the other on the wheel.

"I don't know though, it might be to much for you to handle, you might make a mess in your pants," as she talked her hand slide over the silky material of her thong, rubbing softly. "You might get to turned on your cum in your pants and waste a good hot load of your creamy special sauce."

Laughing I replied, "Well, we can't have that can we! If things get to hot we'll just have to take care of things won't we?"

"Oh, and what do you mean by that you sly devil? Another of your nefarious plots I bet."

"Curses, foiled again! You and your feminine wiles always seeing through my plots." Saying so, I let my hand join yours in rubbing your thong, you moan and slide your ass forward on the seat, spreading your legs wider open. Then you pull your thong to one side and reveal your shaved pussy, the smell of you fills the car and I moan in turn.

You slide a finger inside your wetness as we drive along and I can her the wet squishy sounds as you slide it around. Then you pull it out and bring it to my lips, "A present for you, I know how much you love my special sauce," you add with a laugh.

I suck your fingers into my mouth, licking off your sweet heavy cream, rolling my tongue slowly between each fingers, licking and sucking them clean. "Hummm finger licking good!" I exclaim.

"You always say that you bum," she laughed.

"And it's always true my dear!"

Your hands slides back down to your creamy pussy and your lightly rub your fingers over your pink clit. Moaning softly as you do, I love watching you masturbate, so erotic and hot. My cock is throbbing in my gabardine slacks and I reach down to adjust it. You laugh deep in your throat and your hand slides ver to rub along the length of my cock, "Poor baby is all hard and hot. Don't worry sweetie, you'll get to see kitty before the evening is out," you add, patting my shaft softly.

Finally we reach the city and wind our way along the city streets of southeast DC, not the best of neighborhoods. We find a place to park, way off in the back, partly hidden by trees. Nation's looks like a warehouse on the outside and I think at one point it was one, but has since been converted into a rave/freek club and gets wild and hairy on Saturday night. It's just around ten o'clock, right on time. Even though things won't heat up for another two hours, we're early enough to beat the crowd waiting to get in. There were others there already, dancing, drinking, having a good time.

We went to the bar first and I ordered a soda for her and a Jack and coke for me. She being only 18 they wouldn't server her alcohol. But that doesn't mean she didn't drink. She just drank all of mine. Bartender must have thought I was a lush. Well, that's not true, there's more than one bar and I went to different ones.

Sitting in a chair along the wall, Jessica in my lap, my hand lightly caressing her body, running my hands along the inside of her thighs, softly kissing the back of her neck as we people watched.

She turned to me and whispered, "Are you trying to keep poor miss kitty dripping wet? If you keep that up she's going to be leaking all over my inner thighs."

"Oh, you don't say? Why I never! Shameless hussy she is, you'd almost think she liked it!" I chuckled a reply.

"Oh I see how it is, you're going to torture us. Well two can play that game buster, you just wait until things heat up and I get you on the dance floor. It's a good thing you wore dark slacks or else the mess you are going to make would be really embarrassing."

"Is that right? Going to use your feminine wiles on me and reduce me to a quivering puddle of protoplasm are you?" I asked with a mock growl.

"No, just a pool of thick creamy cum."

"Jessica! You are so bad."

"I know, and don't you just love it?"

"Well, yes, now that you mention it, I do."

"Oh, just now that I mentioned it? Not before?"

"Well, ok, if you must know! Damm wimmin and their sneaky ways, always worming the truth out of us poor guys. Yes, so I love your naughty side. Of course, I love your silly and sweet and romantic sides too. You might even go so far as to say I love all of your sides."

Smiling wickedly, you let your hand come to rest on the stiff shaft of my cock, "I'd knew you'd see things my way."

"Unghhhh, you keep that up and I will make a mess right here."

"You better not, I want this hot white cum in my pussy before the night is over, you better not waste it."

"As you wish."

It was near to twelve by this time and the place was getting crowded. "Come, let's dance!" you exclaim, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the dance floor.

"Put your arms in the air!" cried the DJ, and arms flew up and people swayed back and forth, bodies grinding against each other. Jessica and I were facing each other, arms in the air, our crotches grinding together, her thigh between mine, mine between hers, knees bent, simulated fucking on the dance floor, fully clothed. It was hot.

Then Jessica turned around and pressed her ass against my crotch, grinding it against my hard cock, knees bent, hands on her thighs, looking back over her shoulder with a wicked gleam in her eye. My hands were on her hips, pulling her back against me, grinding my own hips in time with hers.

Then I pulled her up so her whole body was pressed against mine, crotch to ass, my hands sliding around her front, running over her stomach, up along her sides, just under her breasts, feeling the soft firm bottom swell of each before sliding back down her tummy. Licking along the back of her neck, I let my hands slide down the front of her skirt, pressing my hand against her pussy mound, hearing her moan softly.

Pushing my hand lower, feeling the tops of her bare smooth muscular thighs, her skirt riding up her thighs as we ground our bodies together. My fingers trailed lightly along her inner thighs, up next to her thong and as we ground together, sinking closer to the floor, her thong was clearly reveled to anyone who might be watching.

"How's your present feel now my sweet?" I whispered softly in her ear as my fingers found the string attached to one end of the balls, tugging softly.

"Oh God, you devil!" She moaned quietly, her knees buckling a little as a small mini-orgasm swept over her. "You're driving me nuts! You're the meanest man I know, how can you torture me so?" she whimpered softly.

"It's all part of my nefarious plan my dear, you want to reduce me to a quivering puddle of male juice, well, I am going to do the same to you, fair is fair after all," I replied in my most innocent of tones.

"Booty call!" cried the DJ. I don't know if that was the name of the song but it was sort of like a square dance, Texas two step but with racy lyrics. I don't know if you've ever done this sort of dancing but you tend unless you outright try and avoid it, to drift from partner to partner. Jessica drifted away for a few as the lines changed and I could see her grooving with a guy, shaking that booty, "Booty Call!" cried the DJ.

She was really going to town! Their hands were allover each other, his hands on her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples, running down her sides and ass, her thighs, even under her skirt and over the silky material of her thong. Her hands were all over his ass as well, pulling his crotch against her. And when she turned around and bent over, rubbing her ass hard against his crotch, his hands on her ass, pulling her against him. His hips grinding in fucking motions, almost as if they had no clothes on and his cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy or ass.

"Booty Call!" cried the DJ and we switched partners and I was back with Jessica. "Booty call," I whispered in her ear as I ground my hard cock against her ass. She was flushed, her nipples hard, poking through her top like two erasers.

"Hummm, I missed that." She whispered back, rubbing her hand along the shaft, gently squeezing.

I laughed softly, "I'm sure that guy had a boner too."

She winked over her shoulder at me and pulled my hands to her breasts and I squeezed softly, tweaking the hard nipples. Her back arched and she moaned loudly and her knees buckled slightly. "As a matter of fact he did," she whispered.

Laughing softly, "So, did you make him cum in his slacks?"

You look back at me and grin, "Hey, we were just going with the flow," giggling a little you add, "And what a flow it was! I could feel every blast of his cum clear through his jeans on my ass! Did you see the way he jerked his hips, fucking his cock against my ass as we danced?" you husk out, lust filling your voice. Giggling again you wonder, "I wonder if you can see the wet spot his cum left?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.