Spring - Cover

Spring

by Naughty Writer

Copyright© 2007 by Naughty Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Semi public sex story, two lover out for some fun times at the mall and Victoria Secrets. To folks who might read this, I apologize, it has some issues with pronoun usage and I am having my stuff edited. Sorry, got a bit carried away when I opened my SOL account and was about to share my stories for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It was a bright spring day, the sun was shinning and it was going to be warm without being hot. We had gotten up early that Saturday and I had made you breakfast in bed after we had made love. Spring was in the air, we were in love and all was right with the world.

We had planned to go to the mall that day, in particular, to Victoria Secret to look for a sexy bikini for you. And I figured that while you were looking for a suit, I'd see what other kinds of sexy things they had and buy a few of those. I do so like the way you look in sexy clothes, especially sexy bras and panties.

Watching you dress that morning, well, lets just say some naughty thoughts were going through my mind. You had put on a pair of pale blue silk string bikini panties with a matching bra and a dress. Normally you aren't a big fan of dresses preferring jeans or shorts, tomboy that you are. Don't get the wrong idea, she may be a tomboy but she is one hell of a sexy tomboy who knows very well how to make my cock throb with desire and passion. I remember this one time we had gone out dancing at a club called Nation, but, that's another story.

Watching you dress, I can't help but grow aroused all over again, you long lithe legs that I love so much to touch and caress and feel wrapped around my hips. Your firm rounded ass that I love to caress with my hands and tongue, to squeeze and rub it no matter where we may be. Your perfect handful sized breasts capped by two pale pink sensitive nipples so perfect for licking and sucking. How beautiful you are, the way your face lights up when you smile, the sound of your laughter, your dimples, your lips, lips I love so much to kiss.

I stood up and walked over to you, pulling you into my arms from behind, my hands slipping along your hips and sides and around to your tummy, pulling your ass back against my hard cock. You lean back into me and rub your ass against my shaft as I gently lick your neck.

"Don't you ever get enough?" you quip playfully.

"No more than you my love and most especially not when it comes to you," I reply as my hands slide up to cup your breasts, squeezing them softly, pinching your nipples through dress and bra, feeling them harden, listening as a soft moan escapes from your lips and you press harder against my throbbing shaft.

"I want you," I whisper softly in your ear as I gently nibble on the lobe.

"You just had me," you moan in reply, "and if we don't leave, you'll never get your surprise," you finish with a catch in your throat as my hand slips down to cover your pussy mound, rubbing softly across its softness.

"Surprise, you have a surprise for me?" I asked.

"Well, it's not really a surprise as in a present, just something I know you like," you replied as your hand slide around and across the front of my jeans, rubbing my cock, "Something I know he'll like too," you quip playfully as you give it a squeeze.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Lets get a move on!" I replied as I turned you around and wrapped you in my arms, looking into your eyes as we leaned into each other for a deep, long wet kiss.

Holding hands, we walked out of our apartment to the car. I opened your door and held it as you stepped into the car, loving how your skirt rode up your thighs. After you sit, I lean into the car for another kiss and as I do, I let my hand slide up along your inner thighs to your silk panties, rubbing your pussy softly. I can feel that you are wet already, your pussy moist and squishy. You scrunch your hips forward and spread your thighs wider as your tongue slips hungrily around my mouth, you breathing is fast and heavy, panting almost. I know how much you love the feel of my fingers on your slit, rubbing and caressing your pussy and clit.

I slide a finger under the leg band and run my fingers softly along your smooth shaven pussy lips, feeling the hot wet moisture as I spread your slippery juice around. I let the tip of my finger slide around your tight opening before pushing inside a little. Your hand slides down to join mine and for a moment, both our fingers are rubbing and caressing your pussy, our fingers touching and brushing together across your clit.

Panting heavily, you pull my hand from your slit, "Come on, let's go while we still can," you say breathlessly. Reluctantly I pull my slippery fingers from your pussy and while looking into your eyes, slowly lick your juice from my fingers, your eyes following the movement of my tongue, remembering how just this morning I was licking your pussy and sucking your clit to orgasm.

I lean forward for one last kiss, you can taste yourself on my tongue and lips. Then I closed the door and moved around the car and climbed in. Starting the car, I looked over at you, seeing the love and passion n your eyes. Backing the car and driving out of the complex we are on the way to Tyson's Corner, a big upscale mall with a big VS store in it.

Looking over at you as we drive, I notice that your hands are still caressing your inner thighs and your dress is still hiked up and you are still breathing hard. You look over at me and see me watching your hands. Instead of stopping, you continue, letting your hands run higher, pulling your skirt up even more so I can see your silky panties.

"You like looking at me don't you? You like watching me play with my body, my pussy. It makes you hard doesn't it?" you as in a husky voice. You reach across the car and rub your hand across my hard cock, "I knew you'd be hard, I love your hard cock, I love making it hard, feeling it throbbing in my hand, in my pussy, in my mouth. Oh Richard, I am so hot," you moan as your hand leaves my cock and returns to your thigh.

"I need to cum again, oh Richard, I need to cum so badly," you add, your finger moving up to your panties. You turn towards me in the car and spread your legs, showing me your wet panties. "Do you want to watch me, as I finger fuck my pussy for you while we drive? Do you want to watch me cum?"

"Yes, oh yes Katie, you know how hot that makes me, watching you finger yourself. Do it for me baby, make yourself cum, let me watch."

You pulled the skirt up higher and reached for the hem of your panties, lifting your hips, you pushed them down and took them off, giving your fingers free access to your pussy. God you looked so sexy and hot sitting there, your legs spread and your skirt bunched up around your waist, with this incredible look of passion and desire in your eyes, burning like a flame, higher and hotter with each passing moment.

Then you let your fingers run down across your tummy, down between your thighs, running your fingers along your inner thighs. I could tell how hot you were because your inner thighs were quivering with sexual tension. I loved watching your hands, with your long fingers, gently caressing your inner thighs, teasing me, arousing yourself.

But, you were to hot to tease for long, and your fingers slide up to the crease of thigh and hips, rubbing the outside of your already swollen puffy outer pussy lips. Moaning softly, your fingers slip in the warm slippery juices seeping from your pussy.

The scent of you fills the car like an aphrodisiac and my cock throbs in response. I can hear the hot wet liquid sound of your fingers as your slide them around your outers lips, around the opening to your pussy, scooping up some of your juice and depositing it on your clit as you rub it in little circles, quick little flicks of your fingers.

I knew it wouldn't be long before you came, you were so worked up already, your inner thigh muscles were jumping and quivering faster with each passing moment. You were breathing so hard and fast, your eyes on mine, watching me watch you finger your juicy cunt.

"I'm so close Richard, I want to cum for you, oh Richard you make me so hot and horny," you say, almost sobbing with desire and passion. "You want to watch me cum don't you, you like to watch me cum, I've seen how you look at me when we make love, how hot it makes you when you watch me as I cum. And it makes me even hotter knowing how much you like it. Oh Richard, unghhh god, so good, so fucking hot, feels so good to finger my pussy."

I swallowed past the lump in my throat, finding it hard to breathe, as the flame of my desire grew higher. "Do it Katie, cum for me baby, let me watch you cum, please?" My hand was rubbing my cock through my slacks as I watched you, I could feel my own juice leaking from the tip, leaving a wet spot on my boxers.

You slipper a finger down and inside your pussy and pumped it in and out, you could here the wet sucking sound as your finger slide in and out. "Richard, Richard," you whispered, "I wish your cock were inside me right now, pumping into me, filling me, I love to feel your hard cock inside my cunt, fucking me. Unghhh, god, so good Richard, my fingers feel so good."

You use your other hand to spread the lips of your pussy wide, making it easy to rub your clit or slide deep inside your pussy. Your fingers are shinny and glisten in the sunlight streaming through the windows as we drive down the road towards the mall.

Your hips are bucking, thrusting, making small little fucking motions as your finger pump faster and deeper inside your slippery pussy. You use the fingers of one hand to pull the hood of your clit back, exposing the little red bud as the fingers of your other hand spread your juice across it. As you do, your thighs jump and quiver and a deep throaty moan escapes your lips.

Your fingers move faster across your clit, your breathing fast and hard as you near orgasm. "Ohhhh Richard, I'm going to do it, I'm going to cum, watch me as I cum, ohhhh Riiiiichard! Unghhhhh, yes, yesss now, cumming now!"

Your thighs jumped and quivered in the way I knew so well, knowing you were cumming, watching your face, your eyes now closed, head back against the window, you look so beautiful and sexy when you cum. Your hips jerk and buck against your fingers and I can see your pink inner pussy muscles clenching and spasming with each wave and crest of your orgasm. God how I love to watch you play with yourself and get off.

Finally the waves subside as your orgasm comes to and end and you sit there, legs spread lewdly, pussy and inner thighs coated with your juice. I can't help but reach over and run my fingers through your wetness and bringing it to my lips to taste. I love the taste of your pussy.

You opened your eyes and smiled a lazy contented, at least for the moment, smile. "Hummm that was good, I needed that," you added with a wink.

"Needed that!?" I cried in mock dismay, "You came five times this morning!"

"Ya, well, that was at least an hour ago silly."

"Oh lord, I've fallen in love with a nymphomaniac, woe is me!" I cried, "Whatever shall I do?"

"Woe is you! Woe is me you mean! You're the one who was fingering my pussy when I got in the car and got me so worked up in the first place. You're the one who wakes up every morning with a morning woody poking me in the tushy."

"Ya, well, it's your feminine wiles, ya, that's what it is, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

"Ha! You and your 'feminine wiles' like it's all my fault."

"Well, it is! I can't help it you are so beautiful and sexy and turn me on so much, can't expect me to take the blame for that, can you?" I asked plaintively.

"That's ok sweetie," you say as you reach over and pat my hand, "I like you just the way you are, nice and naughty."

"Wonderful! I guess that means I'll take advantage of you all the time then, ravish you as it were."

"Please! Be my guest, ravish me all you want you naughty man you, corrupting an innocent like me."

"Innocent!? Watch it Katie, your nose is growing, and I happen to like it just the way it is."

"What, you don't think I'm innocent?" you ask while batting your eyes at me innocently.

"Ha! You are as naughty as they come! At least as naughty as me, if not more so. And I like it that way. Look at you, over there, legs spread wide, pussy all wet and cum filled, finger fucking yourself as we drive to the mall... innocent my foot. And you better not change either, I love you just the way you are."

"I love you too, you big horny goof," you say with a smile as you reach for your panties to put them back on. I reach over and grab your hand and look into your eyes, "Leave them off for now," I whisper. You look into my eyes and I see a naughty gleam in them, twin to the gleam in my eyes.

"You have something in mind my love?" you ask, and already I can hear your voice growing husky with passion.

"I always have naughty ideas running through my mind, you know that," I reply as I pull into the mall parking lot, watching as your fingers idly stroke the still swollen lips of your pussy. Finding a spot in a far off corner of the mall, I park. Then I turn to you and pull you in my arms and kiss you, hard, my hand going to your breasts and caressing it through the light material of your dress. Then I slide my hand down to join yours in caressing your juicy pussy lips.

"Oh god Richard, yes, finger me, I love your fingers in my pussy, unnghhhh, ahhhhh yes, yes, so good!" you moaned as your fingers and mind played along the ever wetter lips of your pussy. I let the tips of my finger play across the swollen hood of your clit, making your hips jerk and quiver each time I flicked my finger across it.

Pushing downwards, I let two fingers slide across the opening to your pussy before pushing inside, "Yesssss," you hissed slowly as my fingers slid deeper inside. I pushed them in as far as I could them pulled out, then thrust back in, so hot and wet inside, my thumb rubbing across your clit. You are still hot and horny from your earlier orgasm so I know it's not going to take long to bring you off again.

In and out I slide my fingers as your hips jerk and buck and your breathing grows hot and heavy, panting as your hand slides over and grabs my hard cock, rubbing it through my pants. Your head is pressed to my neck, I can feel your breath hot and wet on my throat. Hot wet squishing sounds fill the car as I thrust my fingers in and out of your soaking wet cunt. I can feel your thighs quivering each time I strum your clit. I look down and see my fingers wet and shinny as they slide in and out of you, your ass on the edge of the seat, dress bunched around your tummy, legs spread wide.

"Ahhhhh yes, yes nowwww, now, I am going to cum Richard, do it, make me cum, yesssss," you cry out as your hips jerk wildly up off the car seat, fucking your hips at my fingers, your hands going to my arms and squeezing them hard as the orgasm wracks your body. I keep rubbing your clit and fucking my fingers in and out of your pussy as you cum, feeling the spasms inside your pussy, squeezing my fingers. Slowly your orgasm subsides and your hips relax back down to the seat and your hands loosen on my arm.

"Oh god Richard, I love it when you make me cum like that, it's so different than when I do it myself, I just love the feel of your hands on my body," you whisper as you kiss my neck softly. I smile softly into your hair thinking to myself how much I love you, and love to make you cum, and love the feel of my hands on your body.

After a few minutes to recover you lift your head and smile into my eyes then sit up and lean in for a kiss, whispering, "I love you Richard."

After returning your kiss we pull apart and I whisper in return, "And I love you Katie, with all my heart."

Your face lights with a smile, then a sheepish grin as you look down at your still spread thighs and disheveled skirt. You reach for your panties to put them on and again I stop you, "You didn't think that was it do you? I might want to cop a feel in the mall!"

You look at me, not sure if I am serious but seeing the look in my eyes, you grin mischievously and stuff the panties into your purse. I get out of the car and go around and open the door for you, watching as your thighs spread open again as you step out, aroused by the thought that you are naked under your skirt. I also notice as you stand up, that the leather seat of the car is covered in your pussy juice and I smile to myself. Yup, today is a good day! It's spring and love is in the air!

We walked arm in arm, hand in hand towards the entrance to the mall. My hand on your back, softly caressing as we walked through the mall. Stopping to window shop or to kiss, laughing, enjoying life and each other. Being in love is the most wonderful thing in the world.

Finally we arrived at VS. It's a nice big store, plenty of room to roam around in with everything they sell except the things you can only get from the catalog. We walked together between the racks picking out a few sexy under things, can't ever have to many of those. She also picked out a few suits she wanted to try on.

We stopped at one rack and she was looking at this really beautiful pale pastel blue suit with yellow trim. Oh, did I forget to tell you, she has great taste in clothes as well as men. "This will look hot against a tan, don't you think?" you asked me.

"Heck honey, I think it would look hot any which way as long as it was on you."

"Or not on me I bet," you added with a smirk.

"Ohhh what a wonderful idea! I like that! Dang but you have some really good ideas."

"Comes from my naughty mind don't you know," you added with a sly wink.

Laughing softly I ran my hand down across your ass and along the backs of your thighs, then I ran my hand under your skirt, running the tips down along the crack of your ass and then I cupped your pussy mound in my hand, rubbing the palm against your pussy, one finger sliding in the furrow of your lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.