Her Dream Lover - Cover

Her Dream Lover

by Dreamwalker

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Samantha closed her eyes and fantasized once again. This time it was about her dream lover. She then whispered, "Oh dream lover, come and fuck me!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Masturbation   .

Samantha was sitting up in bed reading a magazine when Alan finally gets home from work. He glanced at her then at his watch, "Damn, 4 a.m. I'm sorry love. I wanted to come to bed early tonight for a change." Afterwards, he then leaned over the bed, kissed her passionately and said, "I miss you and I wanted to make love to you all night."

Samantha put her arms around his neck and purred,

"Oooh that sounds like a delicious idea. I don't care if you get home late, because I'm always ready to make love to you. We can get naked and play right now, that's if you're not too tired."

Alan blushed and suggested, "I'm too exhausted right now to really put my heart into fucking you like crazy.

If you don't mind, I'd rather make love to you in the morning."

She winked and replied, "It's OK Alan, I know you are tired. Besides darling you know I love to make love to you in the morning."

Samantha rolled over and set the radio to their favorite country music station and let its music lull them to sleep. Alan was asleep the minute his head hits the pillow. She however, tossed and turned for awhile, then looked over at the clock, 4:45 a.m. She then tried putting the headphones of her cassette player in her ears to listen to her latest audio book, it always makes her sleepy? However, she soon lost interest in the story and shut it off. Her body was just too excited for sleep.

She then decided to get out of bed and see what was happening online, maybe that night she will find someone exciting to talk to. After turning the computer on, Samantha talked to a few people, but the conversations weren't too exciting. So she logged off and just sat there for a moment wondering what to do next.

She is still too aroused to sleep, her erect nipples tingle as they brush against the soft fabric of her nightshirt. She placed one a hand between her legs and felt the dampness. After that she slid a finger the between the fold of her pussy and slowly started stroking her clit. Samantha closed her eyes and murmured softly, "Oooooooooooh."

It was then that Samantha decided she needed to masturbate, but would do it in the living room, so she wouldn't wake up Alan. She got up, walked toward the bathroom to gather a few things she needed for some hot sexy fun. Her favorite toy, a 10 inch vibrator, some Vaseline, a towel, and a full-length floor mirror.

She carried the items into the living room and laid them on the sofa. Next she turned the radio to her favorite music station, letting the soft music serenade her senses. After that she placed the mirror on the floor in front of the sofa and adjusting it slightly so when she sat down she could see her whole body.

Samantha loves to masturbate and watch herself get off. After making sure she could see herself in the mirror she purred, "Oh baby, you look so sexy!"

She then removed her night-shirt, feeling her nipples harden even more as the cool night air caressed them. Next she took her nipples between in her fingers, and began rolling and pinches them hard. While moaning softly she brings each nipple to her lips, sucked it in and bit it gently, which sent a tingling sensation directly to the center of her womanhood.

Samantha looked up into the mirror and spread my legs wide. Her whole pussy glistened with anticipation. With her fingers she pulled the labia apart and gasped,

"Oh my, your so wet baby!" She slowly caresses her clit for a moment, teasing, and rubbing it, as two fingers of her other hand slid deep inside the hole.

Her whole body began to tremble with excitement. She closed her eyes and fantasized once again that her dream lover was fucking her. Samantha then whispered,

"Oh dream lover, come and fuck me!"

Samantha slid one finger, then two, and after a moment four fingers inside, pumping them in and out of her pussy. Her vaginal muscles griped them like a small cock. She only stoppeds long enough to lick the sweet juices from her fingers before reinserting them repeatedly, as she drove herself closer to climax.

As she watches her wet throbbing pussy in the mirror she tells herself, "Oh baby, it's time to cum hard!"

As the fingers of her left hand tantalize her pussy hole the other one tease her clit. Samantha feels the juices run down her legs and bites her lip to stifle a scream, hoping all the commotion wouldn't awaken Alan.

After looking around to make sure she is still alone she closes her eyes and says, "Fuck me, my dream lover."

While ramming her fingers in her hole, she pinches her clit, her breathing quickens, and squeals, "I am cumming!"

Samantha then brought her cum covered hand to her lips and licked them clean. She then separated her labia and watcher her reflection in the mirror again. Her swollen clit throb hard as if to say, "I'm not done having fun yet, lets cum again!"

Suddenly all of the hairs on the back of her neck stiffen, like they do when someone is watching her. Samantha quickly glances around the room and doesn't see anyone. Once again she closes her eyes and whispers, "I wish you were watching me, my dream lover!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.