Hips and Dips - Cover

Hips and Dips

by Techsan

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: A mature man gets an offer to perform cunnilingus on a younger woman with a priceless reward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The parking lot was one of those double-row after double-row of head-in parking. When you backed out, you could go in either direction. I had just come out of the giant discount store after picking up my monthly med refills, got in my car and backed out. When I turned back to the front to straighten out and head for the exit, there she was.

I was looking at her backside, but I could tell she was young. She had blonde hair that broke into one big up-turned curl at her shoulders. However it wasn't her hair that caught my eye. It was a little lower down than that.

She was dressed in the uniform of the younger generation. She wore a yellow vest blouse over a longer white t-shirt and a yellow hip-hugger skirt. The two didn't meet by a couple of inches, although as I watched her, she tugged the t-shirt down to the level of the skirt's waistband, only to have it ride right back up her sloping hips on the next step.

It was that naked expanse of soft white flesh that really caught my attention. At first I would have said she had a big butt because her hips flared quite dramatically from her waist but a second glance showed that was not true. Her bottom was really quite small... and so was her waist, which was why the flare was so noticeable.

I had started to press the accelerator but jerked my foot back and eased onto the brake, holding the car's speed to just the idle pull of the automatic transmission. That just about matched her speed as she walked along the row of parked vehicles. I'll admit to being a dirty old man, enjoying the beauty and lushness of most females I encountered, but this one looked like the cherry on top of a riotous banana split.

Letting my car roll along leisurely, I avoided other shoppers heading into the store but mostly kept my eyes on the young beauty's rolling hips. My mind was filled with the most delicious thoughts as I watched her little round bottom undulate back and forth with each step. Yes, I'll admit it — my thoughts were purely prurient because I wanted to remember her, to play back this little real life video when I was once again alone in my own little world.

Lost in reverie rolling along just a few feet behind and to the side of her, I was unprepared when she suddenly turned toward me. I hit the brake and then ducked my head, smiling sheepishly at being caught.

She was younger than I thought she might be, probably 22 or 23, which is about a third of my age. Ah, sweet dreams! No way would she ever... Her eyebrows raised in an unspoken question and her mouth turned up in a knowing grin. I had the distinct impression that she knew exactly what I had been thinking.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I was just daydreaming."

She smiled and took three quick steps back to stand beside my driver's side door. "Just what were you daydreaming about?" she asked. "And be honest!"

"I... well, I... okay, I was thinking about... my hands on... those hips... while I... bumped that pretty bottom."

"Um, hum," she said, looking at me up and down as best she could with me seated in my SUV.

"Well, let me tell you something, hon," she said in a conspiratorial tone. "Nobody... but NOBODY..." here she stabbed her stiffened right index finger at the tip of my nose, "holds these hips and bumps this bottom unless they make satisfactory payment in advance."

Huh? She was a... ?

"And don't even think about it. I'm not a hooker, babe!"

"Then what kind of... "

"Stick out your tongue."

"What?"

"Let me see your tongue."

I stuck out my tongue as far as I could.

"That'll work. Do you know how to use that thing?" she asked.

I was a little slow. It dawned on me what she was saying. "I've had some success. So far nobody has complained."

"Okay, here's the way it works. If you're willing to use that thing until I tell you to stop and do a good job of it, then you'll be paid in full and get to bump that bottom until you're satisfied. If you don't please me, then... NO BUMPING! Take it or leave it."

"I'll take it!" I exclaimed with enthusiasm. Unless she was talking in a foreign language, there was no way I could lose.

"Okay. Wait down at the end of this row. I'll follow you to your place."

She didn't wait for a response but turned and strode across the driveway in front of my car. I let my car roll past to the end of the row, having to wait only a few seconds until she was right behind me.

Even though it was only two miles away, the heavy traffic and two signal lights made it seem like forever before we both pulled into my driveway. By the time I got to the door, she was right behind me, so I held the door open and watched as she brushed by me. She smelled like... hm, was that peaches and magnolias?

I thought about being the dutiful host and offering her something to drink but she looked around the house quickly, spotted the door to my bedroom and made a beeline for it. Nearing the bed, she kicked her sandals to each side, pushed the skirt toward the floor, taking a little yellow thong with it, leaving her bare from the waist down. And I do mean bare; when she turned, I saw that her pussy was as hairless as the day she was born.

In the time it took her to climb onto my king-sized bed and settle on the pillows like a queen waiting for service, I yanked off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and shuffled out of my pants. I climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled upward, watching as her knees wandered out in opposite directions. Just as I lowered my face to start kissing the soft skin of her right inner thigh, I noted that her ruby-red painted toes were already starting to curl upward in anticipation.

I spent several minutes just softly washing her inner thighs, being careful to keep from touching her center. By then she was moaning and begging me to suck her. Well, heck, I'm nothing if not a sucker for the wishes of a pretty lady. I started licking up and down her center folds, working top to bottom, left to right, until I had licked all of her hot puffy outer lips. Carefully peeling back layer after layer, I worked my way deeper until I found her steamy little opening. She was soaking wet at each stage and I loved the taste of her sweet/tart nectar.

I lost all track of time but over whatever time it was, she had three significant explosions that flooded my face, although it seemed like they were each connected by a series of mini-orgasms, little shudders that rocked her body and kept her legs closing on my head and opening as wide a possible while her fingers shoved me deeper into her interior.

With that third major climax, the juices rolled out of her faster than I could lick them up. I licked up what I could reach, savoring every drop. Then putting a hand under each of her knees, I pushed her legs up and out, lifting her little bottom off the bed and opening her anal valley in front of my face. Her cute little butt made my cock jump with anticipation.

I lowered my tongue, licking ever-decreasing ovals around her puckered rosebud until I reached the puddle of pussy juices that had settled there. Like a kitten lapping up milk, I lapped up her sweet nectar, letting my rough tongue swipe over her tender core repeatedly.

Having consumed all of her liquid I could find, I curled my tongue and jabbed it at her opening. She squealed, thrust her hips up to my mouth, and her pussy again flooded my face. I cleaned her up of her own essence and returned to her anal opening. This time I went directly to work driving my tongue inside her. By then she was so exhausted, so relaxed, that my tongue slipped into her with little effort. It didn't go far, of course, but it was enough to tease the thousands of nerve endings that surround that one point.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.