The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 28: Family Matters

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Family Matters - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The cargo ship returned to the port of Zafilk with Mark and Seth onboard, and the Zukari AC above as escort. The cargo ship was crowded for it carried not only a shipment of ore but the crew that would man it and the other crew for the new cargo ship as well.

This additional crew quickly transferred to the new cargo ship. The new cargo vessel was already armed and the original would be on its next voyage so the escorts would no longer be necessary. Two days later the new cargo vessel sailed from port with its new crew and the escort for the voyage to Zumkari.

Seth and Mark rejoined their families and of course, the welcome home sex was great. Steve and Maj watched as Dawn, Mist and Tes seduced Mark repeatedly. After the sixth time the first night no matter what the three women did, they could no longer keep Mark awake or get him erect and so of course, they attacked Steve and Maj although the two men did not offer much resistance to the attacks. These attacks continued until the early hours of morning and all of them were late to their jobs later that day.

Seth received the same welcome. Seth enjoyed Rain's newly milk filled breasts and he didn't mind their increased size either. He had sucked one of her nipples and his mouth had quickly filled with her milk. Not much caring for its taste, Seth did not suckle them again. This did not stop him from squeezing and fondling them though.

On the other hand, Star and Autumn enjoyed the taste, and Rain enjoyed being able to have sex again after the enforced abstention during her pregnancy with the eggs. She loved to position herself on all fours and have Seth take her. Filling her womb with his large shaft and at the same time her other two lovers squeezed and played with her dangling orbs sucking the milk they were providing into their waiting mouths.

She had quickly put a stop to the practice though fearing that she would not be able to produce enough milk the feed the growing infants and provide for desires of both women. They had discontinued the practice of sucking on her nipples but still squeezed and fondled her breasts, lapping up the small amounts of milk this practice produced.

Rain talked to Tes about this and Tes informed her that the more often her breasts were drained the more milk she would produce. She allowed Star and Autumn to start suckling her again on a limited basis and soon she was able to supply the needs of the infants and the desires of the two women to suckle her during intercourse. For some reason Rain enjoyed the feeling of Seth's seed filling her womb while she filled the mouths of her other two lovers at the same time with her milk.

Tes was enjoying being able to once more make love to her five lovers and in addition to that, she made sure that she was able to enjoy love making with Tani two or three times per week. Tes brought her butt plug and showed it to Tani when Tani arrived. She explained her desire for Tani to insert it and slap her ass while they were making love. The two women disrobed and crawled into bed. Tes showered Tani with kisses on her eyelids, nose, her lips, and neck. Tes worked her way down kissing Tani's breasts and sucking her nipples to hardness. She kissed Tani's stomach working from side to side and sucked in the kernel of her clit while she flicked the navel piercing with her finger. Tani felt the fires of arousal burning hotly within her. Her tentacles uncoiled from their locations within her womb and began to rub and caress Tes's cheeks. Tes inserted two of her fingers into Tani's sheath feeling the warmth and wetness within. She stroked Tani from inside and it was not long before her stimulus brought Tani to a strong climax.

When the fires of climax had run their course, Tani panted, "Your turn Tes dear."

Tes kissed Tani on the stomach and then laid her cheek on it feeling the soft belly skin against it and the up and down movement of Tani's heavy breathing. With one, more kiss Tes got to her hands and knees. She presented her butt to Tani in invitation, spreading her legs slightly and opening her womanhood for Tani's view. Tani knee walked up behind Tes and as requested slapped her on the butt once on each cheek and watched, as they turned red. She took the well-lubed butt plug and started to tease it around Tes's asshole. She then slipped just the tip of it in. Tes moaned in pleasure and wiggled her butt while she pleaded for Tani to push it in deeper.

Tani stroked it in a little deeper each time and finally pushed it all the way in her anal cavity letting Tes's anus close over its base. Tani slapped Tes's butt cheeks twice more and Tes groaned and moaned in pleasure.

"Oh Zol, Tani that feels so good. Please don't stop," she pleaded.

Tes rocked back and pressed tight against Tani and Tani felt a shudder run through Tes's butt and thighs. Tani's tentacles had been hanging limp between her legs but now they squirmed into the warm wet sheath Tes was offering. The moans and groans Tes had been uttering increased in volume. Tani stroked one of her tentacles up and down the length of the membrane that separated Tes's vaginal cavity from her rectal one feeling the plug that was inside it. The action caused Tes to writhe and squirm in pleasure. The other tentacle rubbed and stroked the walls of Tes's sheath. Tani's hands gently caressed the soft skin on Tes's back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.