The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

Preview

The Young Adults of New Start

by Gene_S

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Group Sex, Orgy, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cream Pie,

Science Fiction Sex Story: This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Prologue

The community had changed dramatically over the years. When the six original adults (now known as the elders) had arrived, it had been nothing more than a research station. They were on the run from a ruthless AI and its servant robots who would be satisfied with nothing less than their total destruction. They had multiplied, giving birth to twenty highly intelligent and high-spirited offspring. Some of these offspring were more high spirited than the others.

Silkas, a tribe that had been attacked by the AI-utilizing its robots-and were being hunted down and eliminated. The Silkas joined them and together they faced the robots, defeated the AI's deadly attack, and ended its threat. (For now at least)

The Silkas called their new friends the Zaflan and, over a period of time, the Silkas and Zaflan merged to become one family.

Teseka, more commonly know as Tes, -while pursuing her goal of greatly expanding this community-had caused a terrible rift between the elders and the younger Silkas and Zaflan. This rift was just now starting to heal. To obtain a better background of this story I suggest that you read, "The New Start."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.