The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 27: Tes's Love

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Tes's Love - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Tani was late for her visit to the nursery. Naomi led her to the area that housed her children and left. Tani walked into the room and many of the children greeted her, hugged her, waved shyly and otherwise acknowledged her presence but then returned to entertaining each other. She grinned at the typical greeting and took a seat to simply watch. The nurse robots at last rounded all the children up and herded them off to bed. In single file, each of them hugged Tani and kissed her on the cheek.

When the last of them left, Tani stood and left the room. She was headed back to the entrance door to leave somewhat disappointed at not seeing Tes when the object of her thoughts walked in the door.

"I'm sorry I'm late Tani," Tes said.

"Since you started visiting the children a lot of the other women have started doing the same. Naomi, Mist and I have been kept very busy showing them around and introducing them to their children," she continued, looking around and making sure they were alone, she came to Tani took her by the hand and led Tani to her private room. Once they were in the room alone and the door closed, Tes threw herself in Tani's arms.

She covered Tani's face with her kisses and then pulling away for just a moment said, "Oh Tani I'm so happy with the news that Yuri has given us about the spacecraft. Just think we will be able to go to space again. I know Tani you have never been to space and for that matter neither have I but my father used to tell me so many tales about it that were passed down through the generations its like I have already been there."

Tes stopped and took a deep breath. "I'm acting like an excited two-year-old," Tes laughed, "but it almost makes me wet just to think about it Tani. Speaking of wet Tani," Tes said changing the subject and giving an evil chuckle, "I plan to fuck you so many times tonight you will be lucky to crawl out of this room begging for mercy."

With fingers that shook with excitement, Tes began to undress Tani and then she undressed herself tossing the articles of clothing in every direction. She threw herself on the bed and rolled to her back spreading her legs in invitation.

"Take me Tani, please take me, I'm yours. Oh Tani I love you so much." Tes said already breathing hard.

Tani crawled on the bed and straddled Tes on all fours. Tes reached up and pulled Tani down on top of her mashing her swollen milk filled breasts to Tani's breasts.

"No foreplay this time Tani I just want to feel your wonderful tentacles inside me," Tes said in an almost pleading voice.

Tani uncurled her tentacles and slid them in Tes who was already warm and wet. Tes climaxed almost immediately. The next climax that raced through her was a little longer in coming but not by much. Tes moaned in pleasure and ground her hips and groin against Tani's. Tes rolled Tani to her back and first covering Tani's face and lips with kisses began to work her way down. She kissed Tani's neck and then her breasts sucking each nipple to stiffness and flicking the rings that pierced them with her tongue. She traced circles around Tani's navel and flicked the ring that pierced it.

She mashed her tongue against Tani's clit and then sucked the kernel of it into her mouth. For the first time it was Tani's turn to moan in pleasure. Tes ran her tongue down and sucked each one of the hearts that pierced her labia lip into her mouth individually. She ran her tongue up between Tani's labial lips and again sucked the kernel of her clit into her mouth. Tani's orgasm was quickly approaching as Tes drove her tongue as deep as it would reach into Tani's womb. Tani climaxed. Her hands clamped on both sides of Tes's head and held her tight to her sex as the orgasm roared through her. When it had passed her hands relaxed and Tes crawled up to cover Tani's face with kisses again. Their lips pressed together and their tongues intertwined. Tani's could taste herself on Tes's tongue and lips.

The burning fires of each began to ebb and Tes rolled to one side. The two women lay there hand in hand and panting. When Tes had recovered enough she jumped from the bed and opening a dresser drawer removed the bracelet dildo inside. She pressed a button and began to slip on the retaining straps that appeared. She pressed the other button and moaned in satisfaction as one end of the dildo slipped inside her and the other end began to elongate.

She crawled back on the bed and onto Tani. Tani had her eyes closed but she smiled at the familiar feel of the dildo sliding into her. When it was fully inserted both women began to slowly rock their hips at the same time they wrapped their arms around each other and hugged with their cheeks pressed together. Tes made a purring noise in Tani's ear as she felt the two tentacles squirm into her womb beside the dildo and her thrusts increased in tempo.

It was not long before they were coming together with a wet slap. Their two pussies ground against each other before they pulled apart to repeat the action. Tes could feel her heat rising and to almost unbearable levels. With a final stroke she climaxed, her tongue darted into Tani's ear in almost desperation as her juices exploded in her womb. They were drawn into the dildo and rushed through its length to burst into Tani. Tani felt the warm juice Tes was creating with her climax pouring into her womb and had a climax of her own adding her own juice to Tes's.

When their orgasms reduced to glowing embers, Tes rolled and pulled Tani with her so that the two women were lying on their sides. Both of them were soaked in perspiration. They sighed in each others ears and remained motionless. The dildo was still inside both of them.

One thing this dildo never does Tani dear, is get soft. As soon as I recover my breath, a little, I intend to make love to you again, Tes thought.

True to her words as soon a Tes had recovered, she began to move her hips again thrusting the dildo in and out. All night long she did this and into the early hours of morning until at last Tes rolled to her back and drifted into a dream filled sleep. Pleasant dreams of making love to Tani.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.