The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 23: The Celebration

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Celebration - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

At Saxen's clap, the doors were thrust open, and fourteen beautifully decorated chairs were carried in by four persons each. All eighteen of the Explorers would have been present but Yuri had insisted on four remaining onboard the ACs as guards. The chairs were positioned one each in front of the visitors and they were helped into them. The chairs were then hoisted into the air and carried out the doors and into the central plaza outside. It looked like all of the many hundreds of Viggers were present. The chairs were placed in two rows of seven each facing each other and about three feet apart. The two rows were separated by about eight feet. At one end of the two rows sat Saxen and his mate Rahima, who had stood by his side and remained silent till now. Two people approached one carrying a container and the other two crystal goblets. Both were entirely nude but were decorated from head to toe in a rainbow of shiny body paints. They halted when they stood before Saxen and Rahima and filled the goblets handing one each to Saxen and Rahima.

Rahima stood and held her goblet up and said, "Friends please join us in celebration of our salvation." She gazed down the two rows of Explorers momentarily locking eyes with each one. Saxen stood and the two of them drained their goblets. More people came forward and carrying goblets and containers all of them nude and all of them decorated in body paints. A person came to stand in front of each of the fourteen holding a goblet. These were filled by even more people who came forward and then handed to each of the fourteen. Saxen and Rahima raised their goblets again and at their urging, all of them drank. Four times this was repeated and the effects of the strong drink soon made its presence felt in their bodies. Its warmth spread through them inducing a feeling of total relaxation like being asleep but at the same time wide-awake.

Four people came to stand before each Explorer and Rahima announced that these would be their slaves for the evening. As if reading their minds Rahima spoke, "Do not be concerned for these are common people who have volunteered for these positions of honor. They are not actual slaves."

The slaves took positions two behind the chairs and one on each side. Dancers filed into the center space and music began to play from hidden speakers. The dancers were paired in couples consisting of a male and female in each couple. All of them were naked and painted. At first, they danced separate in front of one another and then joined each other and circled the cleared space between the visitors. The music continued and the dancer's steps took them in circles around the space between the chairs of the visitors. As time went on their movements became more suggestive and culminated with each male partner inserting his erection into the female with which he danced. The dance then resumed with the hips of each partner locked together. They stopped and began to jiggle and shimmy, their upper bodies, separating and then coming together, all the while their hips remained locked together.

Rania watched in fascination through vision that was becoming blurry and at the same time crystal clear. She could almost feel the bodies of the dancers in front of her. The colors that each was painted with was applied in such a way as to match perfectly with their partner. When they were pressed together, it was difficult to tell where one body ended and the other started. Her vision continued to blur and the shiny glowing colors on the bodies before her began to flow and blend together causing the two to become one. She smiled as the music ended and she felt the seed from each male fill the womb of his female partner.

How can I feel this? We are not even touching, and yet, I feel it as if it was my womb that was being filled, the thoughts raced through her mind.

Rania was helped to her feet by her two female slaves. She did not resist as the two males gently removed her clothes and stacked them neatly to one side. The females continued to hold her up as the males began to apply the shiny paint that had been delivered to her body. She watched totally, detached as her ebony skin was covered and transformed into a mosaic of shiny colors. Each one was carefully applied in a predetermined pattern to a certain section of her body. She looked to each side and saw that each member of the team was receiving similar treatment.

The paint dried and she was tilted back. Her chair had been removed and replaced with a clear plastic body shaped case in which she was placed. Her legs were spread wide in this case and her arms fit into corresponding arms of the case. A cover was placed over her that was made of the same clear plastic material so that the only parts of her body that remained in the open were her head, feet, and hands. A plate fitted itself over her vaginal and anal openings and suctioned itself tight. Two cups fitted themselves over her eyes and there was a momentary blinding light. The two female slaves knelt beside her supported head and each whispered into one of her ears.

"Relax, you will not be harmed enjoy the experience," they urged.

When she was able to see once more, to her amazement it was from above, and Rania found that she was able to look down on her own body as if she were separated from it, yet at the same time connected. She felt a warm liquid begin to fill her womb and her anal cavity. The walls of each began to spread open and the liquid stopped flowing just before they became uncomfortably full. The case began to fill with liquid and she first saw and then felt her body begin to float within the case. When it ceased she was filled with liquid within and surrounded with liquid without. A pair of suction cups lowered and fitted themselves to her nipples. A machine was carried in and placed in front of her reclining form.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.