The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 21: The Rain

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Rain - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

To the best of their ability considering their hovering situation, the repairs were completed on AC4.

The ACs set off once more but this time they circled the land far off the coast and soon discovered that it was a large island rather than the start of a continent. Yuri, made a replica of the island on his ever-expanding map and added the note, monsters beware and avoid.

On the far side of the island they had spotted more land miles further away and when they had completed their mapping proceed in that direction.

The sky had started to become heavy with low hanging clouds and they had just started to fly over the newly discovered land when it began raining.

What at first started, as a few drops quickly became a downpour, so heavy that visibility reduced to a few feet, and further progress was precluded. The ACs halted, circled together, and all the crews were soaked before they finished securing everything on the upper decks.

Although it was probably not necessary due to the torrential pouring rain, a careful watch was maintained on the cabin instruments. The cabin doors were closed to shut out the water that washed across the upper decks and streamed off them in miniature waterfalls to continue its fall to the earth below. Just as at night, two people watched the instruments while the rest were freed from further duties.

One by one, the crew of AC2 hurried down the steps into the cabin below to be followed at last by Ryan who closed and latched the cabin door shutting out the pouring rain. All five of them, Summer, Neona, Erika, Amanda, and Ryan huddled together soaking wet. They stripped off their wet clothing and placed them in a pile before the small stacked washer and dryer in the bathroom. Although the temperature was not really, cold they still shivered because of the wetness. Towels were handed out and when they were dry, the shivering began to ease.

They crowded around the table each drinking a beverage. Summer ran her hands over the curly black hair that had grown back over her vagina and commented, "I think its time to remove this I miss the smooth feel down there."

Being a smart aleck Erika commented, "We miss it too Summer." Then she chuckled and felt the curly blue hair that covered her own adding, "My pussy is covered up too, no wonder I haven't been getting as much tongue action as I desire anymore."

Neona laughed and said, "well we aren't going anywhere in this rain so we're stuck in this cabin. We might just as well take care of the hairy situation."

"Me first," She laughed and standing up with her legs slightly spread added, "What is everyone waiting for here I am."

Summer jumped up and went into the bathroom, returning seconds later with the depilation salve. She and Erika began to rub it lovingly to Neona's vagina and legs. When they were done, Neona stepped into the shower to rinse. Amanda watched in fascination as each woman was treated the same way until all three were completely, hairless except for the hair on their heads, and the small triangular patch of hair that nestled above each ones exposed labia lips.

"Amanda dear your turn," Neona said and motioned her to come.

Amanda slowly rose to her feet and hesitantly approached. The three women applied the salve to her legs and pussy with gentle caresses. Neona then gave her bare ass a smack and smiling sent her to the shower to rinse. When Amanda returned she too was hairless from the waist down except for the small black triangle above her dark black labia lips.

"Ryan you're next," laughed Summer, "You didn't think we would forget you did you?"

Ryan sighed and stepped forward. Summer knelt before him and started to apply the depilation salve to his groin area and balls. "Should we leave a triangular patch on you too?" Summer asked and as she looked up her eyes twinkled with devilment.

Ryan placed his hands on either side of Summer's head and pulled her to her feet. "Don't you dare young lady," he said and then chuckling kissed her.

Neona, kneeling on one side, reached out wrapping her hand around his dick, and as he kissed Summer she kissed the tip of his shaft.

"Ladies please," Erika said and then slapping Ryan on the ass ushered him toward the shower. When he returned he found all four women in bed running their hands over and feeling the smooth skin of each other's vaginas. The red hair that had surrounded Ryan's groin was gone leaving him completely bare.

Neona, Amanda, and Ryan watched as Erika and Summer began to kiss. Their kisses were at first tender as they lightly brushed each other's lips but as the heat of passion between them increased they became more aggressive. Erika pulled Summer on top of her pressing their bodies tight against each other. Summer glanced to the side and saw her other three lovers watching. She broke her kiss and rose up from Erika on her hands and knees until she was suspended above Erika. Erika whimpered in protest at the lost contact of their bodies. Summer's tentacles uncoiled from within her and began gently stroking Erika's soft black labia lips. Slowly they worked their way between them and began to wiggle into Erika's wet sheath.

Erika's whimpers of protest changed to moans of pleasure as Summer's tentacles squirmed ever deeper into her womb. Summer lowered herself slowly as the tentacles slithered deeper into Erika's wet softness until contact of their two pussies was established once more. Erika pulled Summer's upper body tight against her and the kiss began once more. Almost frantically Erika's tongue stabbed between Summer's lips and into her mouth. Her tongue writhed just as the tentacles inside her were doing. Her legs, which were outside of Summer's, hooked around Summer's holding the woman close. Summer's arms worked their way around Erika's back until they joined and crushed their breasts together in tight embrace. They broke their kiss and pressed their cheeks together in a hug.

Through her tentacles, Summer felt Erika's warmth and wetness increasing dramatically and knew Erika would climax in a short time. Erika's tongue traced its way around Summer's ear and probed into it. Their bodies tightly pressed against each other had become as one. Only their hips moved as they ground against each other. Erika felt her orgasm race through her spreading to every square inch of her body. She did not dare voice the scream she felt rising in her because her lips were pressed against Summer's ear. Instead, she moaned in pleasure. Her hands trailed gently down Summer's back and then cupped themselves around Summer's butt cheeks.

The wild, almost frantic movements from the hips and belly of the woman she rode sent Summer over the top and she joined Erika in climax. Their bellies and pussies ground against each other. Summer's tentacles writhed wildly inside Erika's womb as both women climaxed together. Although both women desired it, the climax could not last forever. The molten fire running through them began to subside. Finally, their writhing bodies came to a halt and they lay motionless panting in each other's ears.

Ryan laid on his side, his elbow crooked and his head supported in his hand watching Summer and Erika. Amanda sat cross-legged with her back pressed against Ryan's chest. Neona sat behind Ryan with her torso twisted she leaned forward and rested her chin on Amanda's shoulder. Her arms worked their way beneath Amanda's until her hands were able to cup Amanda's breasts. She fondled them and squeezed Amanda's nipples as she watched the two women in front of them make love. Without thinking, Amanda's hand wrapped around Ryan's shaft and began to slide up and down its length as she too watched.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.