The Young Adults of New Start - Cover

The Young Adults of New Start

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 8: Another Week in the Palace

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Another Week in the Palace - This is a sequel to The New Start. It is the further story of the young adults of New Start with many of the old characters and some new characters. Yuri is one of the last children of the elders and he fancies himself as a rebel like Tani.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Ginaya opened her eyes to see two mouths sucking her nipples and her nipples were rock hard as usual. She wrapped her arms around both of them squeezing them affectionately as they suckled her. At least my nips are not sore anymore but it seems like I just closed my eyes, she thought and then sighed in pleasure as they built her smoldering fires of arousal to molten hot flames once more.

The following light period the effects of the pill began to wear off. The seventeen people started really feeling the soreness of their genitals along with physical exhaustion. The attention signal began to flash and one of the men answered. He silently listened to the voice on the other end tell him that there had been a malfunction in the de-prep system and that they would be required to stay in the Palace longer. He acknowledged and passed the word to his fellows. Unseen Ginaya slipped behind the Bar and set the tubes of salve on the top. She then slipped away and let one of the other partiers discover it. The woman read the instructions on the tube and with a grateful sigh began to apply it. It was not long before the word got around and all of them had applied the salve. The following four light and dark cycles saw very little sexual activity as they all caught up on sleep and gave the salve time to work.

Near the end of the last dark cycle, Ginaya left the bed of her lovers once more. She confronted the robot server and spoke a code word that she had gotten from Tani. This word allowed her to give the robot instructions effectively reprogramming it. Although there were no set schedules she knew that sometime in the next ten hours her fellows would drink something and she carefully instructed the robot to add a pill to each one's drink. It would carefully track who had received pills and who had not until all had gotten one.

Ginaya raised the seventeenth pill to her own lips and placed it on her tongue, Well girl your rest is almost over, she thought and for the fist time in the past week, she was able to pat her pussy without, raising the hot fires of arousal. Because of the healing salve, the pain had vanished and even the puffiness of her labia lips had receded some. With a big gulp of her drink, she swallowed the pill. She returned to her shared bed knowing that when she awoke she would once again have an irresistible craving for sex.

When Yuri and Malika awoke, she told them to go ahead and get something to eat and drink without her. Ginaya intended to sleep more to make up for some of it that her nocturnal ventures had deprived. Some of her fellows were returning from their meals and the evidence that they had received the pill was clear to see as Ginaya looked down through the clear bed and floor and saw that most were stopping below in the sex toy room.

The first that Ginaya knew that she was not alone on the bed was when a soft hand began to stroke up and down her back and butt. She sighed in contentment thinking it was Malika and rolled to her side to press against the woman. Gina moaned in pleasure as a dildo thrust between her butt cheeks, and into her anal insert. Two lips began to kiss the back of her neck and then the rest of the woman's body fitted itself against her. Ginaya was surprised as two tits that were far too small to be Malika's mashed against her back. A soft feminine hand reached around her and began to rub her clit building her fires of arousal that were already hot into raging flames. Ginaya pressed her hips back to force the dildo that impaled her even deeper.

Two sets of hips began to rock and bring butt and belly together with a wet slap each time they collided. The fires of orgasm began to flow through Ginaya and she knew the woman who was fucking her was having one too for Ginaya's anal cavity was suddenly filled to overflowing with warm juice. When the dildo withdrew, Ginaya rolled to face the woman only to have the woman force her to her back and impale her once more this time in her vagina. The woman who was now on top of her had not spoken a single word although she had moaned in Ginaya's ear when she was climaxing. Ginaya saw that she was even shorter than her self and petite. Ginaya tilted her head down and locked lips with the woman as their hips began to rock together. The tempo increased until they were slamming against each other. They lights of both women began to flash at nearly the same time and they both moaned and froze. Ginaya felt herself filled once more, this time it was her womb. When their climax had passed, the woman crawled off Ginaya but instead of leaving she curled up to Ginaya's side and sighing went to sleep. The woman had still not uttered a single word.

Ginaya sighed in contentment, wrapped her arm around the woman, and joined her in slumber. During her slumber, Ginaya rolled to her side and the woman roused enough to remove her dildo, and put it back on her wrist. She snuggled up against Ginaya's back; the woman's two tentacles squirmed in, and curled up in Ginaya's warm wet sheath. Storm sighed in contentment, she was curled up to the woman she wished to be with. Ginaya smiled in her sleep savoring the feel of the tentacles that were snuggled inside her. When Yuri and Malika returned that is how they found them. The smaller woman joined them and was very receptive to being, fucked as well as fucking, but it was evident that her preference was to fuck Ginaya because she did so whenever opportunity presented itself.

As the week progressed, the couples started to join to form foursomes. They still had sex with all but they always ended up with each other in the same bed curled together in sleep. There was only one woman who was not a part of any of them. She slept in the bed of whomever she had sex with last but never attached herself to any foursome.

Ginaya started watching this woman and it seemed she was always fucking or being, fucked near Yuri even though she was seldom intimate with him. The woman was able to keep track of Yuri because of the four men here only he had two thumbs. Yuri and Malika finished their drink and went to the elevator to go up to the sex room. Ginaya was not surprised when shortly after the woman made her way to the elevators also. Yuri and Malika could plainly be seen through the clear floor. She grabbed Storm's hand and followed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.