Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

The war raged on. The saying "Be home for Christmas" was now an echo from the past. The Allies stopped the German war machine at the Battle at the Marne. Then both sides tried flanking each other but it end up that from the Alps to the English Channel trenches were in place. Two weapons now dominated the war zone. The machine gun and heavy artillary. Casualties were in the hundreds of thousands on both sides, destined to be in the tens of millions. By mid October the war was stalemated as far as movements were concerned. What started as an offensive thrust by the Germans for a quick victory now became purely a defensive mode.

Other tactics were involved. Snipers were employed on both sides. Battles did not cease at sunset. And the dead just rotted out there in 'no man's land'. Generals Hindenburg and Ludendorff defeated the Russians soundly at the Battle of Tanneburg. This released great numbers of divisions to fight on the Western Front. The reasons that Russians were beaten badly was due to their communications. They didn't have codes and broadcast in the clear without their knowledge that the Germans were listening in. It really wasn't a battle, it was carnage. Russian dead compared to German dead was 100-1. The German divisions that stayed on the Eastern Front were not enough to press the attack any further without their supply lines being cut off.


Gwen was happy to be Frank's mistress. He bought her nice clothes, shoes, silk stockings, beautiful furs, and all the accessories. Plus he made love to her with great expertise. She very seldom didn't have an orgasm. Many times she had several in a single act.

"How is your beef?" Frank sat across the table from her. It was a large but nice restaurant with a roomy dance floor. The orchestra was just starting to arrive and within the hour the dancing would commence.

"Quite delicious," she smiled. They had made love several times that afternoon and she still had some of his seed in her tickling those sensitive membranes. She would douch herself when they returned to the apartment but she wanted to enjoy the sensation she was feeling.

"The food is very good here," Frank agreed, looking around the big room. He noticed some attractive women but he felt that Gwen with her flaming red hair along with her dark green gown was the prettiest of all. "After we dance, do you want to go out somewhere else."

"No! A wonderful dinner and some dancing is quite enough for an evening out, Perhaps we can return to our place and resume what we did all day."

"Another round of making love?"

Gwen nodded. "I would love to do some more oo-la-la with you."

"Well I brought you here to celebrate."

"I thought we celebrated in our bed!"

"That was a nice way to spend an afternoon. But I concluded my business here in London. I am going back to America."

"You are?" Gwen looked crest fallen.

"I was going to ask you if you would like to go to New York with me?"

A smile lit her beautiful face again. "Yes, I would. Do you think we can get passage on a ship going there? You are aware there is a war on."

"Not to worry," he grinned. "I have friends in high places. I can get tickets for us on some ship. Plus I sold the business and will be taking a large amount of cash with me. I need someone strong like you to protect me from any potential robbers."

"If anyone tries anything with you, a good knee in the balls will stop him."

"Then get ready to leave in a week or so. Pack everything of ours and I'll pay for the lease or sublet it."


They booked passage on a British ship that belonged to a merchant company who were taking chances with each time they departed. Gwen was very nervous that they might run into a German submarine. It was mid October when the vessel inched out at dawn for the five day trip to Nova Scotia.

Gwen worried about the war affecting them on the Atlantic. However the ship made it across the ocean by taking the most northern route that was the safest without hitting an iceberg. She was relieved when they docked in Halifax. There were a full battleships loading Canadian troops to be transferred to England and eventually the trenches in France.

As the couple disembarked, thousand were embarking. The men were in high spirits as they climbed the ramps of the battleships.

Frank and Gwen checked into a luxury hotel for a few days to get used to dry land. Gwen was seasick for most of the voyage. On solid ground, she recovered immediately. They checked in as man and wife. They had their luggage shipped to the hotel. Tired, they napped until their things were delivered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.