Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

Frank awoke to commotion outside on the streets. He threw back the sheets to see mobs of people shouting. He opened window. "WE WANT WAR! WE WANT WAR! WE WANT WAR!" This mantra was cried over and over again. He hurried to the bathroom. Relieved himself in the crapper, shaved, dressed and raced out to find that the crowd wasn't dispersing, instead it was growing.

"What is happening?" he asked a man with a walrus moustache.

"We're at war," the man answered.

"War! We declared war on Germany?"

"That's right, sir. They violated Belgian neutrality."

'Damn, ' Frank thought. He had a mountain of business since he found it all a royal mess and just started unraveling the piles of unfinished paperwork. There was no way for him to get this done. He could only hope for a quick end of hostilities.

He worked his way through the crowd toward his office where he had hired two women to do the mundane work while Nigel and himself straightened everything out. The only good thing about all of this was a cute little redhead from Scotland was working for him. He had taken everyone to dinner the night before and she boldly placed her leg against his under the long table clothe. She didn't move it all evening while eating and table talk. The warmth gave him an erection.


The redhead's name was Gwen (Gwendolyn) McDuff. She had been brought up in an orphanage in Glasgow. She never saw her parents or any relatives. She dressed properly, worked hard, and didn't show any forwardness with anyone else. But she did with Frank. In the following days, she did her work but if she had to pass her boss, she glided her hand across his shoulders as she went by. These subtle hints told Frank that Gwen was falling for him. Or at the very least a tryst or two.

Frank gave her a note for dinner that night. She read it briefly and nodded. The rest of the day she worked side by side with Agnes getting all the papers in order. Both knew this was a job that would end for the both of them when the problems were resolved.

They dined at a pub that night. With the exception of Frank and Gwen, all the talk was of the war. All were enthusiastic about the quick victory. However Frank was more interested in bedding Gwen than war. Gwen confessed her attraction to him and that she lived alone in a tiny one room flat about an hour from where they enjoyed their dinner.

"This is it," Gwen said, stepping into the tiny room. A kitchenette that was no larger than closet was just another part of the room. She had one place to hang her dresses and one chest of drawers for everything else. Her room was rent free because she swept and cleaned the halls and stairs twice a week.

"It's so small," Frank said, looking around. The bed was made but he could see how little it was. She had two pillows, a quilted blanket plus the linens. She shared the bathroom with the other renters and had to walk the entire length of the hall to reach it. Cleaning that was her job too. She said that often she would have to get up between three and four in the morning to take a bath. She bathed every other morning.

"It'll do," she smiled. It was a August night and it was warm. She opened the one window she had to let some fresh air in.

"Now what?" Frank asked.

"We do what we came here for," she smiled, tugging at his tie. She turned out the light since the window faced another apartment building next door. She started undressing him then left him there to finish as she took off her dress and under things. She crawled into bed to await the man who was practically naked. "You're a very handsome bloke, Frank. I'm sure you could do much better than me."

"Don't sell yourself short, Gwen. You are extremely fair." Frank climbed in with his bare ass sticking out.

"Ohhhhhhh, you big bad wolf, what a huge one you've got down there," she grasped his erection.

"And you're Little Red Riding Hood?"

"Are you going to ravish me, wolfie?"

"It's crossed my mind," he grabbed a tit.

"I am so helpless now, have your will with me."

They kissed passionately with their tongues fill the other's mouth. Her hair smelled nice and her breath was sweet. He guess that she might have slipped a peppermint into her mouth on their way here.

Gwen loved his cologne as well as his hard body. She scooted under him and spread her legs. His mouth was sucking a nipple as she pushed upward for her pussy to touch his hardened penis. She sensed that he wanted to take his time and enjoy her striking body. She settled in for a long bout of lovemaking. Her feet were massaging his outer thighs.

Frank felt her respond to his mouth on her breast. He slid his hand down her body to feel the silkened skin. Her arms reached about his neck as she pressed her mouth upon his. She liked the rough kiss he was giving her. Gwen's lips would be bruised in the morning but it would remind her of what they were doing at this moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.