Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

Two events happened in the year 1913. First Grace had a complete metamorphoses. She became bitter and a recluse. Her parents were dead and she was an only child. Only a cousin came to see her. He tried to get her out of her shell but she just resisted and dug herself deeper into despair.

Her outer personality showed no change. She could smile, but not laugh. She could do kind things, though her heart wasn't in it. She only left the house on Sundays to attend church. Her strong voice abandoned her when she sang the hymns almost silently. Her ears were not on the minister's sermons. She was alive on the outside but dead on the inside.


The second event happened in San Francisco. Greta could not take the cold wet weather. She developed pneumonia and died. She loved Frank to the very end. Her last words were for him to return to New York and marry Grace Wheaters.

After spending a week to settle his affairs in San Francisco, he boarded a train to head back to his home. He thought of many things along the journey. His heart was sick over Greta's death and it was sickened even more with his indecision with Grace. It was a long seven day trek. Upon arriving in New York City he managed to get a motorized vehicle to take him to his home. He thought of finding another mistress but after Greta, no one could take her place.

He spent a week in the familiar atmosphere of his small mansion. He felt the cold from the wintery weather outside. There was a huge snowfall that inundated the city the day after his arrival. He wanted to call Grace but he felt she might not want to talk to him. Although the letter he sent the year before was cordial, he knew that she did not like his answer to her most sincere epistle.


The streets were cleared by the end of the week so he mustered up the courage to face her. He took a taxi to her place. He felt so nervous about this encounter he almost told the driver to continue on.

It was so cold outside. He rapped on the door and waited. Soon a young girl answered. She was in a servant's clothing. He didn't recall ever seeing her before. He reasoned she had been hired during his absence.

"I would like to see Miss Grace Wheaters please," he almost begged the girl. He saw a look of compassion in her eyes.

"I don't know if she will receive anyone. She seldom has company. Who should I tell her that's calling?"

"Frank Maloue."

"Step inside and I'll see if she will receive you."

He stood at the door and waited. Ten minutes went by before the maid appeared again. She had a bright smile on her face.

"Miss Grace will see you. May I take your hat and coat?"

"Thank you," he took it off and handed it too her.

The maid hung it up in the foyer then led him to Grace Wheaters. He noticed how attractive the young woman was. She had a heavy Swedish accent with blonde hair and blue eyes. Even in her uniform maid's costume, he managed to notice her lush body.

He found Grace sitting in a chair, her hands in her lap and a cold expression to her face. The look on her told him that he was not very welcome. He felt a measure of guilt deep within him.

"Hello Frank," she said in a low controlled voice.

"Grace, it's so good to see you," he said, walking over to her. He took her hand and kissed the back of it. Gone was the pretty smile she gave him when he did that before. She pulled it away from him and placed it back into her lap once more.

"It's good to see you, Frank," she said. "Would you wish for some tea?"

"Yes, please," he sat down on a chair just across the coffee table. She nodded to the maid.

"What brings you here, Frank?" her voice was still cold.

"I just arrived back into town and wanted to see you," he said sensing her icy manner. He had won back friendships before and was confident that he could do it again.

"What do you wish to see me about?"

He gazed at her for a moment taking in her beauty. "I came here because I came to my senses.

"How nice," she replied bitterly.

The tea came and the maid put it on the table. "Thank you, Nora."

"You are welcome ma'am," Nora curtsied and left them alone by sliding the doors shut.

"So I hear you went to California. Did you have a good time?" she put a cube of sugar into her cup. She poured Frank a cup. "Did you take your mistress with you?"

"Yes I did," he admitted. "The weather in San Francisco didn't agree with her. She died of pneumonia."

"I'm very sorry to hear that," her voice softened a little. "Did she suffer long?"

"No, once she got it, she went to bed and then died. I had doctors over to help her back to health but she passed away."

"So you come crawling back to me," Grace's voice jarred him. "Why me? It is obvious that you never had any affection for me even though I practically threw myself at your feet."

"I thought I didn't, but I did a lot of soul searching and found that my feelings for you were just the opposite."

"Your letter didn't give me that kind of decision on your part. I think you said that you couldn't return your devotions to me. I loved you so very much, Frank. What you did to me was harsh and cruel."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.