Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

Frank died in 1952 from complications stemming from a serious bout of pneumonia. It was his third time in five months that he fell victim of it. Grace was at his side when he slipped away. Penicillin wasn't a decade old so it had no effect on curing him. They were childless from having their own issues who was to blame, they had adopted a boy and a girl. Both were in their late twenties and early thirties when he was taken.

Jennifer was twenty-nine and thirty-two year old Francis were in the waiting room. Francis married an ex-beauty queen who was Miss New York. With limitless amount of money his wife Connie was THE fashion maven of the upper east side, she wasn't a gold digger. Not only was she the mother of two girls, she also brought in her own income by appearing on several game shows such as "What's My Line." And starred in a soap opera called "Blue Days." She was quite popular but it was her work for several charities that endeared her to the public. In 1977 she'd succumbed to breast cancer leaving a vacuum in several hospitable enterprises.

Jennifer married a Broadway producer. Her step-father's money bank rolled many successful shows which made Frank richer still. Jennifer was a stay-at- home mom raising their five children. Though there were troubles in the marriage, they stayed together for the children's sake. They eventually did grow to love each other and avoiding a divorce.

Grace was happy in her union with Frank. She was so feisty in bed Frank never looked at another woman in lust again. He supported Gwen and sent John to Harvard Law School and Med School in California-Fullerton. John didn't start working on his own until he was thirty but became a skilled brain surgeon until he developed Parkinson's Disease. He changed professions and became a quality defense attorney that was sought out by the likes of Lucky Luciano and his ilk.


Although Grace encouraged her husband to seek out a mistress, Frank was content with her. She was an authority on sex. Straight, bi-sexual, and gay. Many advice columnists always confided in her to get her spin on certain celebrities and their preferences. She never disclosed too many of these famous people and their desires, Grace told Frank that Rock Hudson and Liberace were two standouts that a person could find one of them guilty of gay behavior just by studying them.

Frank and Grace Maloue were caught in London when the Hitler war machine invaded France defeating it in a matter of hours on the battlefield. They managed to get a flight to Spain, took a train to Lisbon, and home on a Portuguese ship bound for Cuba. Once there they flew from Havana to New York City where a large contingent of socialites greated them with a lavish welcome home dinner in the Astor Long Island Mansion.


"Home again, darling," Grace said, looking in the mirror taking off her exquisite ear rings and dropped them in a velvet and silk box. When she was finished with her jewels, she locked them in a wall safe covered with an oil painting they both posed for in the early nineteen thirties. On advice from several men in the know, Frank had pulled out of the stock market in early nineteen twenty-nine. He, in turn, made sure that their stocks were sold and had saved their money.

"Yes, we are," he leaned down and kissed her warm neck she exposed for him to fondle. He never tired of kissing and licking her neck nor doing the same to her ears. He long ago stopped berating himself for wasting all those years trying to decide whether he loved Grace or not.

"Our anniversary is next week," she reminded him. Having everything in the world she wanted, gifts weren't the problem. She told him that it was trips that she looked forward to. Only last year they spent a week at the Chateau on the shores of Lake Louise surrounded by three huge Canadian Rockies. Frank even caught a nice sized walleye from the lake but at Grace's urging he released it back unharmed.

"Where to this year?" he asked. "Europe is out because of Hitler. We've been to every country in South and Central America. There are some places in Canada we haven't been to. How about Montreal?"

"Why not a second honeymoon at the Waldorf?" she offered.

"A second honeymoon?" he gasped. "I've just about recovered from the first."

"Oh don't be silly," Grace laughed, standing up and removing the slick robe covering her see through nightgown. He always loved leering at that black patch of her pubic hair showing through certain gowns she took to bed with. They didn't stay on her body very long. "I want some good old-fashioned love making from the only man I ever loved."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.