Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

Six months later Frank paid ten thousand dollars for a seat to get onto the New York Stock Exchange. In an instant Frank Maloue became a well known person. It was 1911 and he became interested in a small firm named Computing Tabulating Recording which would eventually turn into IBM. He bought into this enterprise believing that this company in Endicott, NY and Dayton, Ohio had a great future.

His affair with Greta was going well. He had a great fondness for the young woman but didn't believe he loved her. Greta relished in the fact that she was a lady of leisure. After cleaning the apartment every day, she dressed in one of her nicest dresses or the lingerie Frank purchased for her on their shopping sprees. She had so many garments that she couldn't possibly wear them all. She would sit playing solitaire or put a picture puzzle together or go to the corner for the newspaper. Every afternoon if the weather was nice, she'd take a walk about the area. Have a cup of tea and pastry for a treat.


Frank walked into his mansion to find Mrs. Carlson sitting at her rolltop desk. She made sure that it was locked so no one could rummage through it. She stood as he entered and bowed her head to greet him.

"Good day, sir," Mrs. Carlson said.

"Good day to you, Mrs. Carlson," he hung up his hat.

"Your mail, sir," she handed it to him.

"Anything interesting?" Frank allowed Mrs. Carlson to open his posts and throw away anything he felt was unnecessary. The only ones she did not open was one that said 'PERSONAL' on it. All of them so far were from Greta asking him to see her if he hadn't visited her in over a week. He always complied to her requests. A beautiful woman like her was hard to find. Besides, he loved her sucking his erection. He had bought her a book of ways for men and women to please each other.

"You've been invited to the Astors for dinner. They are going overseas to visit friends. They wish your company."

Frank read the invitation with interest. "Write them that I will be happy to attend their affair." he handed it back to her.

"Very good, sir," she took it and walked to her desk to complete her task. Mrs. Carlson was quite efficient in her work.

He went through the rest of his mail finding business proposals and charities asking for a donation. He would send one hundred dollars to each he felt was a worthy work. He gave some to Mrs. Carlson for her to answer and burn the rest. His favorite charity was the Salvation Army. They were always ready to help if disaster struck.


Frank presented his invitation at the entrance of the Astor Mansion. He was greeted by John Jacob Astor himself. They took a liking to each other right away. They chatted until the line backed up to the door. John promised that they'd talk later.

He walked into the vast ballroom, impressed. The women were in opulent gowns that only the very wealthy could afford. The men were wearing black tails with white ties. Frank was glad he listened to his tailor's advice and had him make the tuxedo he was in. Something in his mind told him he was being watched. He took a glass of champagne offered him and looked about as he sipped the bubbly. Frank saw a young woman staring at him.

As soon as he noticed her, her eyes fell to the floor. She had dark pinned up hair, ebony eyes, her complexion was milky white. She wore a lavish white gown that shined like silk or satin. It had lace in the right places. When she looked up again, he grinned. Her eyes fell to the floor again. She was indeed a most beautiful young woman.

He asked a man if he knew her. He did. He asked him if he could introduce her to him. Frank followed the gentleman after they exchange names and shook hands.

Grace Wheaters became prettier the closer the men came. She saw them coming. She had a fan in her gloved hand. She opened it and hid her nose and mouth as they reached her. Her eyes were smiling as the introductions were made.

"My pleasure," Frank grinned, kissing the back of her hand.

"A pleasure for me also," she folded the fan. He noticed how white her teeth were when she smile. Her eyes sparkled. Frank had never seen such clear beautiful skin on any person before. Her brows and lashes were so dark it just enhanced her stunning good looks. Her hair was so black as it shined lustfully in the electric lights. The creamy skin in contrast to the ebony hair and eyes, made her a very desirable young woman.

"When the music starts, may I have a dance?" Frank was mesmerized by her beauty. Her smile showed the redness of her lips.

"I have many requests," she looked at her dance card. "I will put you down for the first one." While she was looking down at her card, he stared at the cleavage of her breasts. They were not large like Greta's, nor where they small like many other women. 'Perfect', Frank thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.