Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

Grace Wheathers was the most beautiful bride anyone had seen as she became Grace Maloue. The Presbyterian Church was filled to overflowimg as Frank slipped the simple golden band on her finger. Her gown was her mother's. Pure silk and lace with a long train attended by two young girls dressed as brides maids in a light pink chiffon full length dress. Their job was to trail the bride to make sure the train would always be straighten or curled about Grace's ankles for photographs.

New York's who's who were in attendance including Grace's maid-of- honor Madelein Astor. Frank had been back for a year now. His mistress Gwen Madison did not attend but sent Grace a lovely crystal stemware set that could not be described as anything but elegant and expensive. Almost all wedding gifts to Grace was opulent.

Mr. and Mrs. Maloue spent only forty-five minutes at the reception. Just enough time to toast each other, kiss a few times on demand, cut the cake and start the dancing. Dinner would be served after they left. They were going to spend the night at the honeymoon suite at the Walorf-Astoria. She didn't want a honeymoon so the plans were for them to stay a week in her mansion in seclusion. She talked Frank into going to San Francisco the following summer. She also wanted to accompany her husband to London to see what his operation was like over there.


"Now at long last I have you in my talons," a smiling, nude Grace said as she slid into the giant bed next to her husband.

"And what do you intend to do to me now?" Frank played along.

"To teach you how to make love to me," she laughed.

"I believe I know know how," he chuckled.

"Au contraire Mr. Maloue. This is one tigress you have yet to tame. You may have the knowledge on how to please a woman of the street, but not your wife." With that she grabbed his cock and squeezed it as tightly as she could. She knew that men loved that. She turned and took it in her mouth.

This shocked him. He had thought that all he had to do was be gentle in placing it in her sex, ease in until he broke her hymen then conclude with a not too rough, not too gentle bout until she orgasmed. He honestly believed she had never heard of oral stimulation. And she wasn't too bad at it.

"Grace..." he reached for her shoulders to take her away from his cock. He was more embarrassed for her, not him. She made an angry sound and pushed his one arm away from him. She was intent on what she was doing. Frank dropped his head to the pillow and stared at the ceiling in disgust as she sucked him. All of a sudden he felt something soft at the base of his stalk. It kept on feeling better as she worked whatever act she was trying to accomplish with him. It wasn't a minute that he felt his cum race to the top and spill into her mouth. Grace let out a sound of contentment as she swallowed his semen.

"What did you do to me?" he asked, still feeling the slight sensation she gave to him.

"Look Mr. Maloue," she stared into his eyes. "You may be the master of this house, you may even control almost every aspect of my life, you will certainly take care of me in the manner that I've been accustomed; but in this bed I am the mistress. Frank, you married a tramp whose room is her domain. I want you to treat me as such. I don't want to be treated like a lady in here. I want you to treat me like I am in my heart. A whore. A legally married whore but a whore nonetheless. Am I clear on this subject?"

"Perfectly!" he replied. He was seeing aside of Grace he never knew existed. A rich woman full of grace and beauty, but deep down inside she she was a slut. How novel!

"Now get on top of me and take my maidenhood. I don't want it to hurt anymore than I can stand it. Madelein Astor told me she was in shock for two days afterward."

"Madelein Astor?"

"Frank, be quiet. This is our honeymoon. Give it to me like I asked. I may be a rich spoiled brat but I'm your rich spoiled brat."


As Grace slept soundly, Frank could not. He lay at her side inhaling her exotic perfume and wondering what got into this woman. She was demanding in sex as any female he ever bedded. Not even Yvette compared to her. He felt she had dozens of orgasms as he had six himself. Two by oral and four by missionary. If he had any idea that she was like this when he first met her at the Astors, he would have married her right then as Gretchen advised him.

Frank was disturbed a few times when her bare ass backed into his sex. It was soft yet muscular. Hard yet soft. Several times Grace turned and kissed him on the mouth. Her sweet breath leaving him shocked with disbelief. If he hadn't know better, he would have thought she wasn't a virgin. But the pain she mewed, the blood that followed, and the tightening up of her thighs when he broke through all led to her having her maidenhood intact.

When Frank opened his eyes in the morning, Grace was wearing a thin frock sitting in front of the vanity brushing her long raven hair. She caught him looking at her and gave him a glowing smile.

"Good morning, my darling," she said lovingly. "Should I call down for your breakfast?"

"I'm not hungry at the moment," he mumbled, and closed his eyes. The next time he opened them she was mounted on his face. His nose immediately told him that she had bathed, put on some exotic perfume at the entrance of her sex, and leaned down to put a nipple in his mouth. He thought that she had to be some sort of circus contortionist the way she made her body in that kind of position.

"You've been sleeping another two hours. Your wife wants her pussy thoroughly eaten. Madelein and the books I've read about a woman pleasing a man tells me that cunninglingus is an aphrodisiac to him and a wonderful sensuos gift to the wife."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.