Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

With the Americans in the trenches, the war took a decided turn for the Allies after the German ferocious summer attack failed. The French and British were still low on moral despite of repelling the last gasp of German strike. It was the early fall of 1918. Unknown to London and Paris, Ludendorff and Hindenburg were telling the Kaiser that the war was surely lost. Wilhelm II refused to believe it at first but as the fall approached, it looked bad to him also.

Shortages of food, munitions, fuel, and guns were plaguing the military. That was only the army. On the homefront there was widespread hunger, no coal reserves for the winter, and other goods and services to the people. Inflation was out of control. Not as bad as it would be ten years into the future, but bad nonetheless. Talk of mutiny in both trenches were in the air. In mid 1918 no one envisioned that the war was near its end.

Frank and Yvette were walking along the left bank of the Seine River. They were holding hands like two young lovers instead of being married for almost three years. Both enjoyed each other. Their sex life was spectacular. The fact that they saw eye-to-eye on most things cut down on the usual bickering between a man and wife. Both were rich so finances was no problem. Frank loved her long raven mane especially spread out on the pillow of their bed.

"I hope that once you get your discharge, we can move to my parents villa for the winter," Yvette said, resting her head on his arm.

"I hope so too. I've put in my resignation two weeks ago. They're not going to miss me since I haven't put in an honest day's work since I was drafted into this military. I think we should stay in France at least for a little while. We have more money than we need and if the Germans agree to a truce of some kind, we should live nicely here."

"I want to have children. Yours and mine," she looked up at him under a light that glowed above them.

"I want to have children too. Take them around the world. Give them a proper education. A boy who will grow into a man and take over my business. A girl so we can fuss over and treat her as a princess."

"Dress her in silks and the latest fashions," Yvette said dreamily. "For her to be so beautiful that men will fall at her feet."

"Like I do to you."

"Like you do to me," she affirmed, smiling. The smile disappeared almost immediately when she staggered. Only Frank's quick reflex of grabbing her arm kept Yvette from falling to the ground. She was able to adjust and stand on her own. "I just had a dizzy spell," she tightened her grip on his arm.

"I think you had a little too much wine with your dinner," he looked concerned.

"I'll be all right," she stood on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.

"We'd better get you home. We'll go up the steps and grab a taxi."


"Are you sure?" Frank asked.

"Positive. I want that rod of yours in me. While I was at the hair salon this morning I over heard a woman tell another about her man tit fucking her. She put some lubricant between her breasts, did the same to his cock, and he fucked her tits until he cummed in her mouth. She didn't catch it all but said that it made her extremely hot and she had him eat her pussy. I want to try that tonight."

"Are you up to it? I mean that dizzy spell you had has me worried."

"I drank too much wine just as you said."

They did the act as Yvette described. She had her mouth open to receive her husband's semen as he shot it out. She dug her nails into his ass so he had to stop thrusting and just ejaculate. Some fell on her nose and chin but Yvette received most onto her lips and tongue. Then he tossed a pillow on the floor, got on his knees, put her legs on each shoulder. He gave her oral sex for over an hour. Yvette shrieked one orgasm after another and eventually pushed him back having had so many orgasms that it wore her out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.