Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

It was October and it was a warm in the day and cool at night. Back in American they would call it Indian Summer. Gwen was a happy woman.

She received a gift of ten thousand dollars from Frank as a wedding present. She was two weeks late and felt sure that she was pregnant.

John was a happy man. He feared that the same might happen when his first wife died at childbirth. Both the mother and child, a son, died. His love for Gwen had exceeded that he held for his late wife.

Gwen, being a sexual creature, practically forced him to make love to her. John readily complied. He wanted to please his new wife in any way possible. She told of her affair with Frank Maloue before John asked her to marry him. They, too, had relations before their marriage. He found Gwen to be insatiable in bed. He also loved her cute Scottish accent and the humor that kept him in stitches. The three months of wedded bliss, was just that. They hadn't had an argument since they took their vows.

"So what have you there," Gwen asked, after finishing washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. She wiped her hands on her apron and sat in his lap. She knew he loved the smell of her perfumed long red hair.

"Oh! This contract isn't what I expected. It looks like they want everything and giving me nothing."

"May I look at it?"

"Be my guest," he handed her the document. She felt his manhood swell beneath her ass. She shook her butt to get him into the mood for later. He put his arms about her waist as he watched her read the paper.

"It looks like you are right, Sweetheart," Gwen commented. Working for Frank for years taught her how to read contracts. "I'd say you should go over to them and renegotiate this thing. Tell me, do you need the goods they promise to supply to you."

"Yes, we do. However there is a company in Pittsburgh who will supply us in the same manner and at a better price."

Gwen shook her ass pretending to get more comfortable in his lap, "What prevents you from doing business with the Pittsburgh people?"

"Time!"

"Time?" she asked, amazed by his answer.

"I can get this in a day's time. From Pittsburgh it would take three days to a week to get my supplies."

"Love, order ahead of time. Have them pay the freight and storage bills.

Make sure they store enough for when you withdraw from the warehouse that they'll replace what you take out. We should give these people from New York one last chance. If they won't give in, we'll just cut them off at the knees and go with the Pittsburgh plant."

"Now who is going to do all this. I have a meeting with some government people tomorrow. I think us getting into the war was a blessing in disguise.

There are some of us that can make money and others will lose their fortune.

What I want is to be fair with my pricing while making a profit."

Gwen folded the document neatly, "You have a devoted wife on your side.

I'll go to see these people tomorrow and I will talk to them. Since we have another source, they will have to bend our way or just lose out. Now, I'm going to give myself a sponge bath and I expect you to be in bed when I am done so you can fill me with that wonderful sausage of yours. We will pleasure each other."


Back in Paris, the scare mongers had convinced many that Germany and its allies were going to attack during the first week in September. Nothing took place which only would be greeted negatively if these people might bring up the subject of being attacked again. The combined staffs of Generals Foch, Haig, and Pershing (from America) stood around the large table covered with two maps. One of the Allied side, the other of Germany's. Several planes came back telling that most divisions were in the north. Was it a repeat of the von Schlieffen plan that started the war? There was consensus of opinions that it most likely be the way the Germans would go. So Foch sent several divisions north to bolster defenses there.


Frank held his naked wife about her waist with one hand and softly blew slight streams of air on her back. It was in the middle of a Saturday afternoon and they hadn't even gotten out of bed yet. Both relieved themselves earlier.

Now Yvette had fallen back to sleep after allowing her husband to make love to her twice.

She was not fully asleep. She was conscious that Frank was blowing on her nape as he held her long raven hair over her head. The sun shined on her pert little ass and made her flawless skin appear to be vanilla ice cream.

He saw her pubis hair which was as black as her head. He was tempted to play with those thick but sparse hairs but decided not to.

"Are you taking me to Pablo's for dinner tonight?" Yvette asked with a small amount of drool on her pillow case.

"If we can fuck afterwards," Frank bargained.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. That's all you think about. Fuck, fuck, fuck," Yvette said, wanting to have him do it to her but complaining anyhow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.