Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

Gwen was a lovely bride the following June. Her long flaming red hair stood out in the white white wedding dress. Her trimmed corseted waist was as alluring to the people that attended as they exchanged vows. John's aging parents insisted upon a long ceremoney and as they paid for the wedding, Gwen & John agreed to follow his parents' requests.

The thoughts of Frank and his business was far from her mind as she stood before Espicopalian priest presiding over the marriage. The Madisons made a generous donation to have what they wanted. Their son had been devastated when his first wife died a dozen years ago. At last Gwen was going to be a wife and hopefully a mother to bring the happiness back into his life/

Unknown to them, Grace sat in the back watching the ceremony. She knew that Gwen was Frank's mistress and she wanted to see what the woman looked like. Grace had to admit that Gwen was a very beautiful woman. She planned on going back home after the wedding. In a way, Grace was very happy for her. She deserved someone like John Madison. Just as the priest was giving the closing prayer to bless the newlyweds, Grace quietly slipped out, grabbed a taxi to take her back home.


Yvette slept on top of Frank despite the warm summer morning. It was a Saturday and he had no thoughts of going to work. The war was nearing its third year and nothing had changed in the front lines. Behind the scenes the allies were seeking a truce with the armies returning inside their original borders. Too many casualties had taken place in the nearly three years of hostilities. It was estimated that over fifteen million men lost their lives on both fronts. Now it looked as if the Russians were going to pull out which would free up seventy divisions to the western front. If that happened, everyone foretold an eventual victory for Germany. Generals Hindenberg and Ludendorff was all for a truce but the Kaiser vetoed this move because he believed that once the seventy divisions were on the western front, the allies would sue for peace.

"Lets get cleaned up and you take me out for breakfast," Yvette shook her pussy against his morning erection.

"Lets fuck first and then think about it," Frank yawned.

"Fuck first? Yes! Think about breakfast, I've thought about it and I want you take me to the cafe up the street. I love their eggs, sausage and croissants."

"You're on top, just put it in and do your thing," Frank said. "I'm still tired."

"Bullshit," she sneered. "No breakfee, no fuckee."

Frank laughed at her meek attempt to sound like a Chinese laundry man.

"What's so funny. I'm hungry."

"Isn't there a crust of bread in the kitchen?" he asked.

"If we have any, it is stale and hard."

"I'm hard. You never complain when that happens."

"I'll squeeze your balls and you'll have pain that you will never forget."

"You won't hurt them. You like the sperm it produces."

"If I give you a blowjob, will you take me out?"

"Okay," Frank was agreeable to her deal.


Grace continued to be faithful to Frank. They exchanged letters through the British Embassy in Paris. Colonel Frank Maloue, recently promoted felt an obligation to continue to correspond with her. She helped him find a man who took over his business ventures in New York City. His name was David Swanson. He also had the final say in the London Branch too.

Although he didn't admit to being married to Yvette, he didn't deny it either. She never asked and he never revealed it. He felt some tensions in their correspondance but tried to ignore it. The letters were two weeks old when the other received a post.


The war was going badly. Revolution was in the air all over. In Russia where the Duma was a shambles. Lenin was waiting for a train the Germans were willing to provide to escort them safely from Switzerland to Russia. In the trenches many of the French Army had just about had it with the war. Men were openly threatening desertion by the tens of thousands. For almost three years they had endured hardships that men should not suffer. Many of the soldiers were sent back to the Front once their wounds were deemed that they could serve once more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.