Bitter Love - Cover

Bitter Love

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 1: At The Turn Of The 20th Century

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: At The Turn Of The 20th Century - A man rejects the feelings of a wonderful girl of a wealthy family. He knows he's made a mistake and tries to win her back. Her anger and bitterness are a large barrier for him. Meanwhile he has a series of mistresses but still wants that elusive girl he could have had just for the asking. Will he succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy  

Frank Maloue made his vast fortune in Europe. Mostly in London where he had many enterprises. He was a self made man. Tall, slim, gray eyes, fine countenance, very intelligent, and always impeccably dressed. Social life in England bored him. So Frank decided to give New York City a try. The city was rumored to be the melting pot of the world. He came on the scene with top credentials from his peers in England, France, and Spain. He was a delight to a woman's eyes.

He checked into the Waldorf Astoria and relaxed for the rest of the day. The voyage across the Atlantic didn't agree with him. Frank had an agenda to make his life comfortable. He had to purchase a house in a high society neighborhood. Find a nice apartment to set up a beautiful woman to be his mistress. Buy a business or two in order to be a broker to double his fortune. Then ease his way into the society of the who's who of New York City.

After a good night's sleep, a quick shave and haircut, breakfast of eggs and toast in his room. He dressed in a fresh suit of black and top hat, then made his way into the rush of the city. He walked several blocks but he seemed to get lost in the crowds of people. What he detested was the constant rumbling of the elevated trains overhead. He didn't like the racket from above.

He finally found Reynolds Brothers Real Estate. He entered the office and came upon a clerk.

"Yes sir," the little man, balding and wearing wire frame glasses, stood to greet him. "May I be of service to you?"

"Why yes, would you tell one of your brokers that a Mister Frank Maloue is interested in making a purchase of a house in a decent part of the city?"

"Right away sir," the small man scurried to the offices. He was gone less than thirty seconds then followed by a man who had muttonchops growing wildly on the sides of his fat face.

"Mr Richard Reynolds at your service, sir," the older man grinned.

"Frank Maloue," he said offering to shake the man's hand. "I am here to see if you can assist me in buying one of your houses in a decent area."

"Of course, sir. We have several beautiful places but the prices are very expensive. The better the area the higher the price. Just what are you looking for?"

"Money is the least of my worries, Mr. Reynolds. I am from England by way of France. I have been successful on the London Stock Exchange. I would like to settle here for the time being."

"I assure you, sir. That you will find this city to your satisfaction. There are many things a gentleman of your nature will find fascinating."


Frank stayed at the Waldorf Astoria for several months until he found the house to his specifications. While waiting he bought everything he needed to make this miniature mansion a home. Furniture of the finest quality, the newest electrical outlets, plumbing overhauled, and finally a staff of servants. He hired an elderly widow to be his secretary and to look after the domestic help. He informed Mrs. Carlson that he might not be home some nights and might even go on long business trips. If he wasn't at home, she would be in charge of all things that needed to be done.

He leased an apartment in a nice neighborhood about a half hour's ride from Central Park. He had it furnished as nicely as his own home. His wish was to find a beautiful but loose woman to live there to service his lusts. He found it difficult to locate such a lady for several weeks. He went to restaurants of a second class, nothing extravagant, but good enough to serve a decent meal. He was looking for a woman who might frequent these establishments but almost all were either escorted by men or other women in her company.

He found her right under his nose. She was a member of his staff of servants. She was a blue eyed blonde from Germany. Her name was Greta Stronheim. Very beautiful, submissive, and knew of things far more than her fellow people. She was the upstairs maid to take care of all his clothes and other items.

"I don't think you are fit to work in this house," Frank said to her as he was having his breakfast.

"Have I done something wrong?" Greta asked as she had that look of fright to her face.

"No, no," he assured her. "Here is an address and a key to an apartment. I set up an appointment for you to meet someone who will give you a type of work that will suit you better."

"Please, whatever I did, I'll never make that mistake again. Can you give me another chance?" she pleaded.

"I am sorry but I have to let you go. I'll give you a month's wages so if you do not please my friend, it will give you a chance to find other work. Your appointment is for one this afternoon. Now go change, pack your things and be at that place at one. It is very important."

Greta didn't say a word. She curtsied breaking into tears over the job she just lost.


At one o'clock Greta turned the key to the door. She pulled in her two heavy bags. She received the second shock of her day. Sitting in the living room was her former employer. He rose to his feet, took her coat covering her shoulders and hung it up on a coat tree.

"I am glad you decided to come," Frank said softly, guiding her to a comfortable chair. He pulled another over to her and sat down with their knees almost touching.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.