Sailing Lessons - Cover

Sailing Lessons

Copyright© 2007 by EllieB

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Dave didn't think he'd be giving lessons to his niece

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Niece  

Audrey and I headed down the trail in silence until we were clearly out of earshot.

"Rats!" She said.

"I guess we might as well go down to the North cabin and get that done." I said.

Audrey looked at me and grinned. "Yeah," she said, "we might as well. Do you have the parts you need?"

"They're in the van." I said. "We can stop at the marina on our way there and have a look at that new red fishing boat."

"You're not going to make me go fishing, are you?" Audrey said in mock horror.

"You said you'd do anything I wanted." I reminded her.

"But I never thought you'd be that sick and twisted!" Audrey said with a smile.

"Maybe I have a thing for worms and leeches." I said with an evil grin, raising an eyebrow.

"Both at once? That is kinky!" she said. "Have you thought of getting counseling?"

"Not as long as I can keep my urges under control without it." I said.

"Are you sure it's safe to look at a sexy new red fishing boat, or will that be too much for you?"

"One little look won't hurt." I assured her.

We wandered out onto the dock and found the boat Fred was talking about. It was really nice.

"Do you want to take this out to the island for a picnic later?" I asked.

"Can't we take The Princess instead?" Audrey asked.

"There's not much wind." I said. "It'll be pretty slow."

"We've got time." She said. "Besides, The Princess is so much more comfortable and um ... private."

I looked at her and she flashed me a naughty smile. As we stood there, a red and yellow float plane came in low over the trees and banked into a turn.

"That must be Carroll Campbell." I said. "Want to go for a plane ride?"

"Not particularly." Audrey said. "Besides, it looks like there're half a dozen people down there waiting already."

I looked towards the end of the main pier of the marina where a small group of people stood.

"Any idea who that couple is?" I asked.

"Which couple?" she asked, squinting.

"The big couple." I said.

"No idea." She said. "They're really huge, aren't they? Let's not go on a plane ride with them." She grinned at me and we headed back toward my cabin.

After we had picked up the parts at my cabin, we headed off to the North cabin. We let ourselves in and we looked around.

"This cabin has a really nice bedroom, doesn't it?" Audrey said, putting an arm around my waist as we stood there. I looked at her and she smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"I know what you're thinking." I said.

"Am I that obvious?" She asked with a hurt look.

"I'm a mind reader." I said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She asked with a grin.

"The beds aren't made." I said.

"So?"

"So, the maid will show up any time now wanting to change the linen and the towels." I said, pointing out the obvious.

"Rats." She said without much conviction.

We looked around a little more and then stepped out on the huge deck overlooking the lake.

"Wow!" Audrey said. "This has a gorgeous view."

As we stood at the handrail, the little red and yellow plane came round the point, its motor roaring. We watched as the plane roared across the water picking up speed. The plane was skipping across the water, struggling to be airborne, lifting first one float off the water and then the other. Occasionally, the little plane would bounce clear of the water, only to settle back. Eventually, the plane went around the tip of the island and out of sight, but we could hear it struggling onward for a long time.

Audrey and I looked each other and started laughing.

"I have an idea." I said.

Audrey looked at me expectantly.

"Why don't I stay here and get this thing wired up, and you can go pack up a nice picnic lunch, and I'll meet you down at the Princess in about an hour.

"That sounds good." She said brightly. "Don't be messin' around with the maid while I'm gone."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.