Sailing Lessons - Cover

Sailing Lessons

Copyright© 2007 by EllieB

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dave didn't think he'd be giving lessons to his niece

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Niece  

Outside, the morning was bright, warm and inviting. In the kitchen of the main lodge, the smell of the huge breakfast that Fred was cooking was even more inviting, and many of the relatives and guests had been taking advantage of Fred's hospitality and good cooking.

Albert and Edna were just mopping up the last of their hotcakes and sausages at one table and Audrey sat at another, nursing a Mountain Dew and drowning a hotcake in syrup. She spotted me and her face lit up with a huge smile. I said Hi to Albert and Edna, and had a seat across from Audrey.

Audrey said "Good morning! How are you?"

"I'm doing fine, yourself?"

"Almost perfect!" She said with a wink. Audrey was wearing a halter top that showed off her breasts wonderfully. Audrey's breasts were perfect and rounded, firm and perky, and I could almost swear that her nipples jumped to attention as soon as I looked at them. I'm sure she noticed me looking at them, but she just smiled brightly and looked into my eyes.

"It's a beautiful day out, isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes it is." I agreed, "What are you planning to do today?" "I don't have much of a plan," she said, smearing a fork full of pancake around in the syrup on her plate, "What are you going to do?"

"Hmm, maybe Fred's got some odd jobs for me to do this morning, but then it depends if UPS shows up."

I asked Fred what he wanted me to do today, since a couple of the parts still hadn't shown up.

"Well, Dave, that dock just off the point still needs a new hinge under it, if you're up to fixing that today."

"Sure," I said, "it's a beautiful day, and I need something to do. Might as well fix the dock."

Albert and Edna were getting up to leave, and had obviously overheard us and stopped at our table on their way out.

"Do you want to go shopping with us this morning?" Edna offered to Audrey.

"I don't think so," Audrey said. "I'll probably just work on my tan, and do a little swimming."

Albert and Edna left, leaving just Fred and Audrey and me in the dining room. Fred went into the kitchen to start to clean up. Audrey had just finished her coffee, and I was cleaning up the bacon and eggs Fred had put in front of me.

Fred came back into the dining room and started clearing dishes. If he noticed those beautiful nipples poking through her top, he didn't let on. Audrey got up to help with the dishes, and I naturally followed suit. Audrey followed Fred into the kitchen with her plate and offered to help wash dishes, but Fred shooed us both out of the kitchen, and suggested I get after fixing the dock. I decided that was a good idea, and Audrey said she was going back to her cabin to change into her swimsuit.

I was up to my armpits in water, under the dock, with the cordless drill when I heard footsteps on the dock. I looked up through the cracks between the boards, and watched as Audrey stopped directly above me. She was wearing a towel wrapped around her, and a swimsuit underneath. I had a bug's eye view of her legs, which ran right up to a skimpy bikini bottom.

She knelt on the dock and hung her head over so she could see what I was doing.

"Having fun under there?" she asked.

I looked at her upside-down face, and said, "Sure, why wouldn't I? The work is mighty complicated, but I get coffee breaks." I said, reaching up to lay the drill on the dock beside Audrey.

I waded out from under the dock, and gazed at Audrey, who was now lying on the dock, her face propped in her hands. Generous amounts of her boobs were visible, oozing from her tiny swimsuit top.

"Can I help?" She asked.

"I'm just about done here," I said. "I was just going to clean up a bit and then see what else needed doing."

"Mind if I tag along?" Audrey asked.

"Not at all." I said, as I packed up the little toolbox and started up towards my cabin.

"Are you going to start on the network today?" she asked, as she walked along with me. I was having a great time just watching her walk with me.

"We could, I suppose. We don't have all the parts, but we could get the cable run into a couple of the cabins." I said. "You still want to help with that?" I asked, giving her ample opportunity to bail out before we got started.

"Sure!" she said brightly.

I let her go first when we got to the path that went up the hill. The view of her beautiful ass was almost breathtaking in the tiny little bikini bottom as we walked up the steep path. It also gave me a chance to rearrange my swim trunks a bit to make it a little less obvious that I was sporting a huge erection from watching young Audrey sway up the hill.

We both went to our separate cabins and changed into clothes we could work in, and met back at my cabin to get our kit gathered together.

We managed to get cable strung from the main lodge to the first three cabins, including Uncle Ed's, where Audrey was staying, and Audrey had turned out to be a hard working, likeable assistant. I had assumed she'd give up after a couple of hours of work and go to work on her suntan, but she had surprised me. She had not only done the tasks I asked her to, but had been a couple steps ahead of me sometimes, handing me the tool I needed before I could ask her for it.

About half a dozen times through the day, though, I noticed that Audrey had managed to put herself in a position where I would have to reach past her for something, or would get a great view down her top. Her flirting seemed almost second nature, and I was beginning to enjoy it more and more. Her smile and sense of humor were infectious, and there was mischief in her eyes.

Late in the day, we wound up back at Audrey's cabin. She carried the control box for the dish in and sat it down on the shelf by the big screen TV, next to the VCR.

"When are we going to wire up the controller and see if this thing works?" she asked.

"That thing goes in the main lodge." I said.

"I thought it would wind up here, since this is Uncle Ed's cabin, and it's his satellite dish and all." Audrey said, looking confused. She was really beautiful. She was wearing white shorts, which while very baggy, were quite short. Her long, tan legs looked even longer and tanner than usual. The tank top she wore was clingy and soft. It showed off her flat tummy, and I couldn't help but notice that, even though she was wearing a bra, I could still make out her nipples through the material. She had a wonderful figure for such a young woman. Her teeth were perfectly white, and even looking confused, she had that smile that made you think she could just laugh at any time.

"He's never here anyway, so we decided to put the main unit in the lodge." I said.

"How's he going to change satellites, then?" she asked.

"There's a remote that gets hooked up here that'll do that." I said. "We'll get that done tomorrow probably."

"When are we going sailing?" She asked, walking into the kitchen and grabbing two cokes from the fridge. She handed me one, and I looked out the window at the sun going down on the lake.

"Well, it looks too late to do it anymore today. Maybe we'll just have to take a day off for fun." I said. I started to pick up the tools and gear we had just used to get this cabin wired. Audrey picked up the control box and we took it back out to the truck. I took some of the tools out. When I went back inside, Audrey had the TV on and was fiddling with the VCR.

"Something seems to be wrong with this darned thing." she said. She pushed the buttons on the front and nothing happened. I went over and ejected the tape that was in there. There was nothing wrong with the tape that I could see.

"Any idea what's on this tape?" I asked.

"It was in there." She said. "This is the first time I've tried to turn it on."

"Any idea where the remote control is?" I asked. Audrey started going through the little drawers of the coffee and end tables and finally came up with it. I managed to get the menu to pop up on the screen, and discovered that the 'parent lock' was switched on. After turning that off, I hit the play button and the tape started, apparently in the middle of a movie. I handed the remote to Audrey, who had plopped herself in the overstuffed easy chair with her legs tucked under her. "Thanks!" She said brightly, "This'll give me something to do tonight."

On the TV, a young couple was walking down a beach as the sun was setting. I went into the kitchen and began picking up the last of my small tools and putting them in my toolbox. When I glanced into the other room, the young couple on the TV was kissing passionately, and the young man was removing the top of the young woman's swimsuit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.