Sailing Lessons - Cover

Sailing Lessons

Copyright© 2007 by EllieB

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Dave didn't think he'd be giving lessons to his niece

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Niece  

We started up the logging road to the top of the hill. It wasn't much of a road. It wasn't even a very good trail. I let Audrey go first just so I could enjoy the sight of her cute butt and long firm legs as she walked ahead of me. As we rounded a corner in the trail, we came face to face with a doe and her fawn. We all froze and the deer stared at us for a second before turning and bounding off into the underbrush.

We got to the top of the hill and found the big pine tree. It was the tallest tree around and stood in the corner of a large meadow. There was an antenna lashed to the trunk of the tree very near the top, and a junction box closer to the bottom, maybe twenty feet up.

Audrey put her backpack down and surveyed the area. The prairie grass was quite tall in the meadow, almost chest high.

"This is a really cool place!" Audrey said. She pulled a blanket from her backpack and walked into the prairie grass a short distance from the tree and tried to spread the blanket while flattening grass in that area.

I climbed up to the junction box and tested a couple of the circuits and found them deader than a doornail. Rats! That meant I'd have to climb up to the antenna. I put the meter back in my pouch and climbed up to the antenna near the top of the tree. Damn! It was a long way up. When I got to the place where I could check the connectors on the antenna, I looked down and spotted Audrey lying on the blanket where she had flattened some of the tall grass. She had taken off her t-shirt and shorts and was lying on the blanket in a tiny white bikini. When she saw that I was looking, she waved and smiled. She picked up a bottle of baby oil and began slathering it on.

Seeing that she had my undivided attention, she rubbed the oil across her flat tummy and let her hand dip into the front of her bikini bottoms. She pretended to be coy, but she made sure that I was still watching her. In truth, I couldn't stop watching her. She squirted more oil into her hand and slid it under her top. It was quite obvious that she was rubbing the oil onto her left breast and toying with her nipple. With the next handful of oil, the right breast received similar attention, as she kneaded the rounded breast and then rolled the nipple between her fingertips. She squirted more oil into her hand and slid her hand back into her bikini bottom. She looked straight up at me, and even from up here, I could tell that she was sliding her middle finger between her nether lips. She put the oil down and as she toyed with herself with one hand, beckoned me down with the other, all the while watching me watch her. Was she trying to make me fall out of this freakin' tree?

I made a motion for her to wait for just a second and pointed to the antenna. She smiled. I tore my attention from the show she was putting on long enough to open the connector box on the antenna. The box was blackened on the inside, and it was obvious that lightning had smoked the connection and it would need to be replaced. I hastily closed the box up, packed up my tools and started down the tree. I managed to get to the bottom of the tree without killing myself. I walked the short distance to where Audrey had made a nest in the tall grass. As I approached, she pulled her hand from beneath the fabric, and made a big show of sucking on her fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.