The Testament Of Jeremy Lord Northam - Cover

The Testament Of Jeremy Lord Northam

Copyright© 2007 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens when a man is given the power over the mind of women and a long life.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   First  

That evening, my Christian conscience intruded deeply into my thoughts. In short, I was filled with misgivings over my behavior that day. I had slaked the lustful hunger and in so doing, my mind was no longer filled by it. Other thoughts and feelings tumbled into the void left by the sated lust, and those thoughts were often accusatory of my vile behavior. As well, I remembered the warnings about using the power of the ring. Had I been discreet? Was I using it properly? Would this somehow bring discredit, perhaps the fading away of which I had been warned?

But the worst feelings were engendered by the belief that I had stolen a young girl's innocence. I admit to wrestling with it as Jacob wrestled with the Angel, all night long. All the tribulation did not reach a satisfactory result; I fell asleep as dawn stirred in the morn, still troubled.

It was several days later that I again met Harriet. She seemed unchanged by the encounter. Knowing so little as I did then of the fair sex, I could not fathom it. Harriet remained sweet and flirty as she had been before. I returned to the manor in complete confusion.

It was then that I had the first of many fundamental realizations brought about by the experience of the ring. Women naturally are able to put aside a dalliance, nature has imbued them with such ability, so that they remain bent on allying themselves with a man who will provide for them and their children despite whomever might be the man who happened to provide the seed. Harriet put aside the dalliance and continued on the path nature intended; find a husband.

With this profound understanding, my thought turned back to the ring's power. If I was correct, such dalliance would have little prolonged effect and would not be the tragedy my mind had been assuming. It would only become a tragedy if it became general knowledge and interfered with her purpose of finding a husband. I went to bed that night dreaming of many different possible uses of the ring.


The opportunity came quickly. The next evening I had invited the Bennett's to supper. They had a small estate and four daughters to marry off. I think Mrs. Bennett was already worried that she might not find suitable mates for all of her daughters, especially plain Jane. It made for episodes bordering on panic. I always pretended to not notice but her husband and the older daughters certainly noticed. More than once I had seen the older girls blushing over some comment.

That evening, the Bennett's came with their daughters, Jane, Mary, Georgina, and Lydia. Lydia was incapable of holding her tongue; she talked constantly despite the best efforts of Mrs. Bennett to forestall her. I found her exuberance charming and a well received respite from the rather dreary life in the manor. I encouraged her, as her mother tried, in vain, to rein her in as a high spirited steed. The other girls noted the interplay of wills and giggled as I whipped Lydia on to new heights of chatter, earning her an admonishment from Mrs. Bennett. Finally, Mr. Bennett entered the fray, "My Dear, I think you had just as well retire from the field. With Lord Northam encouraging Lydia, we have no hope of victory." At that, the girls all laughed, except Lydia who had no idea she was the center of a struggle, which brought even more laughter.

In short, the supper was a success and enjoyed by all, even Mrs. Bennett once she let Lydia be the charming sprite she was.

After supper, we retired to the drawing room. Two of the servants were passable fiddlers and they were brought in with their instruments. They began with a popular minuet, the newest fad in dancing. I took Jane's hand and Mr. Bennett took his wife's hand. The four of us made a gay round of it. The next dance I took Mary as Mr. Bennett danced with Georgina. For the last dance I got Lydia up, and though she was only eight, she was a passable dancer.

The small party broke up into several groups, leaving me to talk with Jane. It was rather contrived but I made no notice of it. Jane was a bit flustered but did her best to hold converse with me. The small groups flowed about the drawing room, as one of the servants continued playing a country air. It allowed me to find Mary alone by the window. "A lovely evening," I said.

"Yes it is, my Lord. Thank you for inviting us," she responded.

"It is my pleasure. I had hoped to speak with you of some matters," I said earnestly.

"Not Jane?" she asked.

"The affairs of the heart are guided by passion, and passion alights where it will," I said. The girl blushed a little and fanned herself. "I would like to meet you at the Vicarage tomorrow. Can you get away, for prayer, and meet me there?" I felt the now familiar surge from the ring as my will swept out to the girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.