The Testament Of Jeremy Lord Northam - Cover

The Testament Of Jeremy Lord Northam

Copyright© 2007 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 11

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What happens when a man is given the power over the mind of women and a long life.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   First  

It was during this interregnum after I had assumed the title that I turned my attention to Edward. Edward appeared older than I even though the years were reversed in truth. He thought of me as a younger brother, though he never did presume upon that relation and in fact had never given even hint of it to me. I appreciated his discretion. I determined to put such plans as I had decided upon into effect.

I invited Edward for dinner one afternoon. Elizabeth was there as well. Over dessert, I made straight to the point. "Edward, as your brother I grow concerned that you do not have a position worthy of you."

He rocked back, surprised I think at my boldness. He glanced at Elizabeth who simply smiled as if there was nothing at all amiss at this simple declaration of shared paternity. "Lord Northam," he said.

"Edward, at least you could address your brother by his name," I said. "It is Jeremy."

"Jeremy, I, I don't know what to say..."

"In that case, let me have my say. I am distressed that your current circumstances in England will always be doubtful due to the circumstance of your birth. That, I find, to be most unfair. It is the law and the custom however, and we would be tilting at windmills to fight against it. Therefore, I have a proposition for you. My father had much commerce in the colonies."

Aside to the reader, yes, I know they now considered themselves a country but I could not consider them such. I still thought of them as crown colonies. On with my recollections of that day.

"As such, I still have many contacts with various firms in the New World. I would send you to a firm in Boston with a letter that would provide you good standing and a position. I would also pay your passage and such funds as you would need to begin life anew."

Edward looked surprised and a bit troubled. It was a great deal to have something so significant dropped in your lap just like that.

"There is a Scot who wears the bend sinister who has risen to the top of the government in the colonies. Here, birth is all. There, birth is nothing. It is what a man brings to the table that matters. You could have a fine life there, Edward. What could you have here?" I asked.

He looked up at Elizabeth and me, "Nothing except living on a farm I might never own."

Elizabeth spoke, "I think this offer from your brother is an offer for a new life, Edward. I hope you will consider it most carefully. I too, am a prisoner of our customs and there is little I can do to break out of the social circumstances. You can."

"I will consider it. Thank you, Lord..." I shook my head at him. He smiled and finished, "Thank you, Jeremy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.