Blackmailing Karen

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: His boss was blackmailing his wife and when he found out his boss expected him to sit still for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Cheating   Slow   .

"She is a beautiful and sexy woman. She must get hit on a lot, don't you think?"

I hadn't really thought about it much, but I expected that he was probably right. My wife was beautiful and sexy, but the question on my mind just then was why had my boss made that statement to me? I wasn't going to ask though, you don't do anything to rile upper management, at least not while "downsizing" was in the air. The statement did, however, make me a little more aware of the things that were taking place around me. Until John spoke this was just another cocktail party for several of our biggest customers and a few people that we wanted as customers. I began to notice some of the things that I hadn't paid any attention to before. Things like how the president and vice-president of Sigma watched Karen's every move. Like the way the CEO of Titan looked at Karen while my boss was talking to him and I wondered what was going on that I wasn't aware of.

Up until a year ago Karen was a stay at home mom. When our youngest started first grade Karen all of a sudden had time on her hands and nothing to do. The big debate between us was what to do with that time. She wanted to find a job, but I'm an old fashioned kind of guy and I didn't really want my wife working. It would have been different if we needed the money, but at that time I was doing okay. In the end she ended up donating her time to charity work. As a result she was seldom home during the day as she was always attending committee meetings and fund raisers. Once or twice a week she had an evening function to attend and I counted myself lucky that I didn't have to go with her. I hated those kinds of events, besides, some one had to stay home with the kids, right? There was also a plus side to things; all of her expenses were deductible as a charitable contribution. It kept her occupied and she seemed to be happy doing the work.

Work for me was a constant hassle - not the job itself, but the uncertainty of it. When you were in the sales end, as I was, employment usually depended on the company's bottom line. A good year meant that you didn't have to sweat it much, but just the slightest downturn and people got let go. And sometimes downsizing had nothing to do with your production as a salesman. Office politics played a big part in things and if you pissed off the wrong person at the wrong time you could still be gone no matter how well you performed. Normally I wouldn't put up with shit like that, but I was making almost twice what I could have made anywhere else and what was the line from the movie Jerry McGuire? "Show me the money!" The VP of sales and I only got along so-so, but for some reason I seemed to be on the good side of John who was the owner and president of the company so I wasn't sweating it to much - but there was still some room for worry.

One day John called me into the office and told me that he needed me to fly to Kansas City, "Charley at Sigma has some contractual issues that need to be addressed and I'm already committed to the meetings in Seattle."

When I got back to my office I called Karen on her cell phone and asked her if she could clear her calendar and go with me. She told me it wouldn't be possible so I told her I loved her, hurried home and packed a bag and headed for the airport. When I got into Kansas City I called Charley and made arrangements to meet him in his office at nine the next morning. It took about three hours to take care of what needed to be taken care of and as I was getting up to leave Charley asked me if I would do him a favor.

"John sent me this video tape of our fishing trip so I could make a copy of it. If you could take it back to him it would save me from having to mail it."

I told him that I would do it, put the tape in my briefcase and headed for home. My flight got in too late for me to go into the office and so I headed on home.


Karen was out when I got there and since I hadn't any idea of what time I would be home the kids were staying with her folks. I fixed myself some leftovers and then plopped down in front of the TV and tried to find something to watch. You would think that with 82 channels to chose from that you should be able to find something, but I couldn't find anything worth watching. Then I remembered the videotape in my briefcase and curiosity got the best of me. I got it out of my briefcase, popped it in the VCR, hit the play button and then my jaw hit the floor. The picture on the screen was of John and Charley high-fiving as the two of them fucked a woman. John was nailing her from behind, Charley was in her mouth and the woman was Karen! I watched in utter disbelief as the two men used her and I listened as John said, "That's right baby, that's right, you love cock in both ends, don't you?" and Karen moaned around the dick in her mouth. The cum dribbled out of Karen's mouth and Charley pulled his limp dick out of her and walked toward the camera. The picture jiggled as whoever was operating it passed it to Charley then it steadied as Dan, VP of Sales, walked into the picture and went over and pushed his cock inn my wife's mouth. Then John pulled out of her, swapped places with Charley and after that things got a little repetitive.

Karen had never gone to Kansas City so I tried to think back to when Charley was in town last. I remembered his last three visits and they were all Tuesday's and Wednesday's - which just happened to be the nights that Karen was gone to her charity functions. Of course the tape might have made during the day, but I doubted it since John and Dan wouldn't have both been gone from work at the same time. The tape had been in the middle when I had put it in the VCR and I rewound it to the beginning and hit play. The first scene was Karen on her knees sucking John's cock and then he stood her up, pushed her back on a desk and fucked her. The next scene was her bending over a desk and watching something on TV as John fucked her from behind. Next were Charley and John together and as I started watching that segment of the tape I heard the garage door opener start to hum - Karen was home from another night of "charity" work. I pulled the tape out of the VCR and put it back in my briefcase just as Karen came into the room. She came to me and gave me a hug and a kiss and I know I tasted cum when she slipped her tongue in my mouth.

"I'm so glad you are home" she said, "I've been hot and horny all day. Come on, I'll race you to bed."

I was not really in the mood to make love just then, not after seeing what I had just seen, but I was curious to see if I could tell if she had been fucked. She was pretty wet, but no less tight than she usually was so I really couldn't tell for sure but I was betting that the wetness wasn't just from her spending all day thing about getting laid when I got home. I didn't sleep all that well that night and the next day at work wasn't all that great either.

When I got home that night Karen was gone to another "charity" function and after I put the kids to bed I got out the tape and watched the rest of it. It was a six-hour tape and I got to watch five hours and thirteen minutes of my wife fucking John, Dan and thirty-six of the company's best customers. I watched as they used Karen's mouth, pussy and asshole and several times I saw all three in use at once. There were three or four times when Karen was busy taking care of whole groups of men and the one that caught my attention were Karen and the five Vice-presidents of Titan. I went into my den where I had a double VCR setup and I made two copies of the tape before tossing the original back into my brief case. Then I leaned back in my desk chair and tried to figure out what the hell had happened to my wife.


The next day at work was a bad one for me. I couldn't concentrate on my job and a couple of times I almost lost it and was going to storm into Dan's office and beat the shit out of him and then go looking for John. But at the last second I backed off. I could easily end up in jail for assault and using my wife's behavior with the two as a reason wouldn't have cut much ice with the legal system. By the time I got home I had mapped out a course of action. It was another one of Karen's 'charity' nights and she wasn't home when I got there. I called and arranged for a sitter, packed a bag and tossed it in the car and then I took the tape that Charley had given me for John - I was keeping the copies for the divorce - and I left it on the kitchen table with a note, "You might enjoy this. At least you sure seemed to like doing it. Personally, I thought it sucked!" Then I left the house and checked into a motel

I didn't sleep worth a damn that night and the next day at work wasn't much better. I told my secretary that I was not taking calls from Karen and I didn't want to see any messages from her either. John came in around ten and at eleven he called me into his office. He pointed at a chair and I sat down.

"You looked at the tape Charley gave you, didn't you?"

I told him that I had. He just looked at me for a minute and then he said, "Then I guess we have a problem."

"No shit! Just how long have you been doing this to me?"

"That's not the problem. The problem is that you have upset Karen and I can't be having that. She has been on the phone to me five times since I got here frantic because you moved out and won't take her calls."

I got my back up at his tone of voice and I stood up and leaned over his desk and looked down at him, "Just who the fuck do you think you are that you can fuck my wife and then take that tone of voice with me?"

"I'm the man who can ruin your life. Now if you don't want that to happen you will sit back down and listen to what I have to say. Otherwise get your ass out of my office and resign yourself to standing in unemployment lines because that is all you will be able to do when I get done with you."

Something in the way he said it convinced me that I should at least hear what he had to say before I ripped his head off. The.job was history, but I was curious about what he meant when he said, "When I get through with you." I sat back down and said, "Okay, I'm listening, but you better understand right now that after seeing that fucking tape I could care less about how frantic Karen is about anything. Any communication between us from now on will be handled by lawyers."

"That's the problem I'm talking about. Karen doesn't want that. She loves you and doesn't want to lose you. I want you to put things back together with her. I need to keep her happy."

"Fat chance. If she didn't want to lose me she should have kept her legs together."

"You need to understand me here. I don't care what you want. You are a good salesman and you have brought in a lot of business, but there are good salesmen all over the place. You do have value as far as the company is concerned, but you can be replaced. Karen one the other hand also has value as far as the company is concerned, but she can't be replaced. Karen is one of the, if not THE, most valuable assets that the company has."

The look on my face on hearing that seemed to amuse John, "That's right, I said company asset and that's just what I meant. I think you have been married to her for so long that you have gotten complacent and you don't realize what a gem she is. But other people realize it. Charley wants her to leave you; he wants to set her up in an apartment and give her an allowance of five grand a month just to be available when he comes to town. Baxter wants her to leave you and marry him and those are just the two I know about. Karen has brought in more business than all of the company's other salesmen combined, but what's more important, she sees to it that we keep it and to keep Karen making sure we keep the business I need her happy."

I sat there listening to the asshole and shaking my head in disbelief over what he was telling me and the implication that I was responsible for Karen not being happy.

"Let me be blunt about this" John said, "I tricked her into doing what she is doing. She did it at first because she loves you and she thought she was saving your job. After the first time I blackmailed her into the rest of it. There isn't anyway she can get out of it until all her family are dead and buried and I hope to be retired by then. In short I own her."

"You own her?"

"That's what I said. I'll give you the short version; if you want anymore detail you'll have to get it from Karen. It happened at a company cocktail party. I was talking to Charley and he was staring at Karen. I made the comment that you were a very lucky man and Charley jokingly said that he would give me all his business if I could swing it so he could have one hour of sex with her. I jokingly said that I would work on it. Half an hour later I was talking with Baxter from Titian and I asked him what I had to do to get his business and he pointed at Karen and said, "Get me that" and unlike Charley, he wasn't kidding. Right then I made up my mind that if that was all it was going to take to get Titan's business I would find a way.

"The Gods were smiling on me that night because not long after my talk with Baxter Karen came up to me and told me it was a lovely party. I told her that I could have enjoyed it more if it wasn't for the fact that I was going to have to let some people go. She asked me if you were in trouble and I told her that you were right on the bubble and that it could go either way. She asked me what was going to be the deciding factor and I told her bluntly that she was. She asked me what I meant and I told her one-hour in bed with her and you would never have to worry about your job again. She slapped me and stormed off. An hour later she came back and apologized for slapping me. I took her to my den and I did her on my desk. She didn't know it, but I videotaped it. Then I used the tape to blackmail her into doing Charley and I taped that too and then used that tape to get her to do Baxter. If she doesn't do what I tell her, and when, every body she knows will get to see copies of those tapes. So, be as pissed as you want, but what's done is done. I've got every dime I own sunk into this place and I won't apologize for doing whatever I have to do to make the company grow and keep it healthy. As long as you didn't know what was happening everything was fine. Now that you know it's a problem."

I stood up and John asked me where I was going and I told him I'd heard enough and he told me that I might just want to sit down and heard the rest of what he had to say, "It's your future that we are talking about here."

"My future? You have fucked up my marriage, my life, and you tell me it's my future we are here to talk about?"

"Here's the deal. You go home and do everything that you have to do to settle Karen down. I don't care if you have to lie to her to get it done. Pretend to forgive her if you have to, but get her in a good mood for now. Over time find some other way to break up - fuck her best friend and get her pissed enough to leave you, I don't care. Just get her in a good mood. She is supposed to see Mattson from Dexter tomorrow and I need her to give him her best. His business is worth 6.3 million to the company. Do this for me and you will be the new Vice-president of Sales with everything that goes along with the title and the job. Don't do it and I'll ruin you. Doesn't matter if you quit or get fired, by the time I spread the word about you won't be able to get a job on a garbage truck. And I won't be the only one spreading the word - a phone call to Karen's many admirers and they will spread the word too. Just image all the contacts Charley has. Add to those the ones Baxter has and you won't be able to go anywhere. Then there is the personal situation. Try to divorce Karen and I'll pay for the best lawyer available. You might have a copy of the tape, but I'll produce three or four women who will say they had affairs with you. The result will be a standoff and in standoffs judges rule. You got any judges in your pocket? I do. There is one other thing that hasn't been mentioned - you love her. You can say bullshit right now, but that's just your ego talking. You love her, you know it and I know it - it's written all over your face. Take the day off, go home and fix things up and make everybody happy."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.