David's Surprise

by expatdad

Copyright© 2007 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: A father in Zimbabwe discovers his daughter with the neighbouring black gardeners

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

David sat quietly in the shade. He was reading, but as usual his thoughts wandered. Whoever had come up with the idea that it was cool in the shade had obviously never visited Africa! The heat of a summer's afternoon was all pervading. The shade providing relief only from the direct rays of the sun.

He had finished early today, His wife was away visiting the Hwange lodges with some of the women from the Church they attended. They had been surprised at the depth of commitment the Church had to its members. Organising weekend trips for the kids, the parents, visiting the Church camp, which at times seemed more like a safari camp than a Church meeting. He had not been surprised at the number of Africans attending the Church. He had at first found it disturbing that nearly 80% of the Church congregation were African men. Later he had realised with so many workers migrating to the city, leaving their wives and family working the family farm that it was not so surprising. They had all been very wonderful, when they arrived, supportive and quick to help.

He had his suspicions about all this helpfulness, but tried to dismiss such fears as inbuilt prejudice that he must overcome. Nevertheless it had been some months before he had been confident to allow his wife and daughter to be escorted unchaperoned by these men on Church trips. It had been Reverend Mbeke who had shamed into allowing his wife Hazel to join the other wives on last month's Gospel Weekend.

The Reverend was a good man. A bit domineering perhaps, a bit of fire breathing, fire and brimstone preacher, but a good man nevertheless. Besides his wife Hazel was 34, and while it was obvious that the African men admired, perhaps even lusted after her mature, full busted curves, she was old enough to watch out for herself. After 18 years of marriage she had never given him any reason to question her behaviour.

Certainly she had come back from that Gospel Weekend with a light in her eye, and an unaccustomed bounce in her step. He grinned to himself in memory of her passion the night of her return. If Gospel Weekend's fired her up like that she was welcome to go on as many as she liked!

Voices came to him from across the wall, the quiet murmur of African voices. It was the neighbourhood gardener's he realised. They gathered regularly at this time for afternoon tea. David smiled at how British culture had become such a part of this country.

He recognised the voice of his own gardener, Josh. It was not uncommon for the neighbourhood gardeners to meet up and chat over a tea during their afternoon break. David was fairly relaxed with Josh. He may not always work for the full 12 hours of his day, but the garden was wonderfully kept, and that was enough for David.

Over the wall the conversation droned on and David paid little attention. Trying to read his book, but easily diverted by the colourful birds darting and swooping around the bird baths placed about the garden.

A burst of laughter, and chuckling from behind the wall interrupted his reading. He did not mind. He listened, wondering if he could overhear what had made them laugh. They were all Church members, but that did not stop them from knowing some pretty lewd jokes.

'That new girl's tight!'

'That won't last, not with Clouter here putting it up her!' More laughter.

'It's not Clouter we should worry about. He may have a long cock, but he's not as thick as Virgil!' More laughter.

David recognised the names Clouter was a big, muscular chap, who worked for the couple two doors down. Virgil was their neighbour's gardener, a young chap in his early 20's.

'It's not fair. I shouldn't have to go last all the time.'

'If you want to share in our fun, then you do as your told.'

'That's right, you joined our group last, so you go last.'

'Besides, if you went first we would have to wait 15 minutes for her to shrink back to normal size!' Guffaws of laughter pierced the air from the other side of the wall. David grimaced. He had heard rumours that the Africans had bigger cocks, but he had dismissed that as racist banter. From the talk on the other side of the wall it seemed apparent that the size of the cocks of this bunch of gardeners was just as varied and different as any other group of men.

Josh had a big cock. It was embarrassing at times. He seemed to get a hard on so easily. The bulge in his shorts at such times was not something easily ignored, however much one tried. Hazel had joked with him about it, and whispered in his ear about big African cocks lusting for her. How do you complain to a man in his sixties about having a hard on! He hoped he had as many at that age!

There was little doubt that African men lusted after his wife. It was impossible to walk down the street without noticing their reaction to her.

African men seemed to have no concerns about sharing their conquests with each other. He would read such stories in the paper every week, and that was in 'serious' newspapers. Virgil's voice rose again plaintively

'But do I have to go last with all of them?' His friends reacted with more laughter.

'Remember when Josh stuck it up her arse!'

'Squealed like a piglet she did!'

'Just as well her mother was at the shop's.'

'Aye, it did sound like a pig was being slaughtered.'

'She liked it in the end though.'

'They always do these white girls. Give them a length of black cock and they soon come back for more!'

David became fully alert. They were talking about a white girl! His thoughts whirled. Was it someone he knew?

'It doesn't matter what hole you use!'

'Strip them and fuck them!'

'That's the way they like it!'

'Get them young and you have them for life!'

More laughter, more subdued, as David listened to the Africans banter away in clichés.

'Do you remember when Josh was finished? Do you remember the look on her face?'

'Aye, she was dreamy eyed.'

'Don't know how the old bastard does it!' Josh was old, not many Africans in Zimbabwe lived to such an age. Perhaps he was younger. It was hard to imagine Josh having sex with a white girl. His own cock had already stiffened. It was not just Josh, but all his friends, taking turns with a pretty white girl the thought was shocking but David also found the idea very erotic. Was it Sarah they were talking about?

Sarah Braithwaite was the blond and beautiful daughter of Robert and Mary Braithwaite their immediate neighbours. She was 18 years old, and a bit of a lively handful for their parents. It would not surprise David if Sarah's idea of rebellion was to fuck with the blacks.

It was a crude thought.

It was also a very arousing thought.

David's own cock had risen to erection at the image of young Sarah indulging herself with Clouter's alleged length, or Virgil's alleged thickness.

But Josh!

At 60!

With Sarah!

Up her bottom and squealing like a stuck pig!

His hand stroked the hardness in his trousers. He snatched his hand away when he realised what he was doing.

'What's the secret Josh?'

'I told you shove it in and keep on fucking!' More laughter.

'Could you tell when she started enjoying it?'

'Wasn't worried about whether she was enjoying it! I was, that's all I care about!'

'But you have to treat them right surely.' It was Virgil's voice.

'No, son, you have to treat them rough and fuck them often.'

'Well this new girl keeps coming back from more!'

'Yeah, even from old Josh!' More laughter.

'Do you think we should introduce her to our friends?'

'No!'

'But they would pay well for a chance at a young filly like that!'

'No!'

'We can have months of fun with her yet. If we introduce her to our friends word will soon get around! We won't be able to keep her to ourselves. She won't retain her tightness when 10 or 20 men are fucking her every night!'

'Aye, and you will still have to go last Virgil!' A more prolonged burst of laughter from across the wall.

'So just us then!'

'Aye, and the Reverend of course.' More murmurs of agreement from across the wall. David strained to hear more.

Reverend! He was sure he had said Reverend!

'That way she will stay nice, tight and fresh.' More murmurs.

'Look at it this way. She will be here for another 18 months at least. We'll get to meet her friends and with any luck get their knickers off too!'

'Mmmm.'

'There will be plenty of time to make some money later before she goes back.'

'Besides Sarah and Mary are bringing in some nice money. They have only three month's before they go back so who cares if they get stretched a bit. Robert's no problem. He's a wimp, and besides we have that picture of him. He's not going to cause a fuss. He knows Sarah and Mary are enjoying it anyway.'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.