Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

It took them hours before they left early that afternoon. All hopes of being in Minion that night were given up as they made their way back towards the desert. They left the donkey in the village to be a beast of burden. It would carry more on its back than six men. Atlanta made sure that everyone had promised to take good care of the animal. Not to overwork it, feed it, and made sure it had plenty of water. Also to rest it for the night.

"Do you think we'll make it to the cave in time?" Anna asked Jackson as she led the horses to Minion. Herb had three and she had three.

"No doubt we'll be there before dark," Jackson said, having his bow at the ready with an arrow in the string. Ura had his long knife while Valerie and Atlanta had their death rays. Atlanta had only one full load left in her charger so she used Valerie's to fill up. Valerie was down to her last three. Also Valerie was sore from all the lovemaking her and Jackson had the night before and earlier this morning. Her headache never returned but her pussy was sore from being stretched by Jackson's huge long rod. Yet she didn't mind too much. The orgasms she had over and over this day made the soreness worth it. She looked at her hand wanting a gold band on her finger but just sighed. At least they were man and wife now and that was so important to her.

"Good," Anna smiled at Jackson. She felt safe being near the big man with huge muscles all over his body.

They stopped at the stream of sweetwater and everyone drank their fill. It was so tasty that mad it seem someone poured sugar into the stream. They filled all their leather jugs they brought from the village to drink later.

As the sun started to dip toward the horizon, they walked up the hill to the cave that Atlanta and Valerie stayed the day Valerie leaped into this strange future. She had looked at the desert earlier to see if she could make out the crash site but didn't see a thing even though the sun was bright in the sky. She concluded that a sand storm might have buried it.

Jackson moved the huge stone covering the cave with little effort. Atlanta had her eyes closed to get used to the dark. She was led to the opening with her death ray ready if there were any snakes in there. Fortunately there weren't. They went inside while Herb and Anna allowed the horses to graze. Once it turned dark and they werebrought in, there would be no letting them out. If there were any droppings by them, they had to live with the odor.

Fifteen minutes later Ura called for the teens to bring in the horses. They readily complied being terrified of the Dakins that were due to come out of the sand to hunt or find some creature to attack. Jackson easily move the stone in place just as Atlanta lit the fire. There were some wood left from the last time her and Valerie stayed the night many weeks ago.

"We've got enough to eat thanks to some generous gifts we received when Valerie and me got married last night. So don't be shy taking what you want," he said, grabbing onto a large leg of lamb that was already cooked. "Valerie and me will take care of this."

"I want some fruit," Atlanta stated, grabbing some apples and plums.

"I'll take some lamb and bread," Ura said.

The teens gorged themselves on a variety of treats in the large leather pouch that Jackson carried on his back. There was quite a bit of belching from Jackson and Ura. The females complained but it didn't do any good. Soon the males were farting and so were the horses.

"You men are pigs," Valerie proclaimed, but still sat on Jackson's lap wiggling her ass against his hard on.

"They certainly are," Atlanta agreed. "There are times I think your farts can kill the Dakins."

"Herb, quit farting," Anna complained.

"I can't help it," Herb gave a lame excuse.

The fire died out as all fell to sleep. Even the horses were resting on their knees. Valerie pushed her husband's huge penis aside and started to lick it. She remembered the last blowjob she gave him and how it stretched her mouth to the limit. She licked the head for several minutes hearing his soft groaning. Valerie put her mouth about the large head and gave him a slow sucking. She was in no hurry. He had fucked her sore that very morning and now after he shot his cum into her mouth, it would ache afterwards from her lips being stretched. She didn't care. Valerie wanted to please her man and knew he enjoyed her hot wet mouth on his long erection.


When the sunlight appeared in the hole at the roof of the cave, everyone was up and about. They ate the last of the food gifts given to the newly wed couple and downed it with sweet water. Valerie took her last pinch of poppy seeds then set out with the rest. Atlanta made sure that no Dakins were out there. Within a half an hour the sun would be over the horizon and all the beasts would be in the sand again.

"It's getting colder," Valerie hugged herself as she walked next to her husband.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.