Strange Lands - Cover

Strange Lands

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A female war hero is projected into the future to see that a disasterous war in the past has many strange changes in 25th century world. Can she survive? Can she get used to being a pet? Sex takes place in some chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Jackson and Ura let go of two arrows as soon as the man that Valerie shot hit the ground. Both found their targets. They were too far way for the full effect of the heat rays. There were about thirty men. They all launched arrows at the same time. The four sought trees for shelter. The missiles fell where they were at seconds ago showing their skills with that weapon.

"We've got to get them to charge us," Atlanta shouted. "They don't know about our ray guns. Both of us are charged up but their too far away for it to become effective." Another cloud of arrows were shot at them. All missed. Jackson and Ura let loose two of their own. One found its mark, the other fell harmlessly to the ground.

As the men were putting arrows into their bows, Jackson and Ura fired again bringing two of them down. Several felt that there were only two shooting back. They decided to rush them. With shouts they raced toward Jackson and Ura. Just then Atlanta and Valerie came out from behind the trees with their ray guns letting the fire spout out of their weapons.

To say these men were shocked was an understatement. Several were incinerated while the rest beat a hasty retreat. Jackson and Ura brought two more down with their arrows. They had taken down half of the men in the tribe. The remnants disappeared in the woods on the other side of the village. This left the four in a quandry. Should they take after them and risk getting an arrow? Or just take the horses and a few single female hostages to return.

Behind the trees they discussed their options. Atlanta and Ura sat at the trunk while Valerie and Jackson stood behind a tree nearby.

"We can't risk going into the open and them ambushing us," Atlanta said.

"How about getting ahold as many horses as we can, burn their houses to the ground, and get the hell out of here?" Valerie suggested. "I'm not ready to meet my maker at this time of my life?"

"That's an idea," Ura agreed. "Where are the horses?"

"They went out there," Jackson pointed out. "We should withdraw, circle around then hopefully we'll catch them from behind. Valerie and me will go this way, you guys go the other way around. And don't be afraid to use that gun that shoots fire. I don't care if we burn down these trees or not."

"Okay," the other three said in unison.

They split up and looped a wide circle around the village on the lookout for any archers who might appear from a tree and fire an arrow at them. Valerie kept her ray gun at the ready. She was in her element. Though her weapons of the past boded her well, she felt confident that what she held in her own hand was far superior to what she had except for the fighters she flew.

Atlanta and Ura found the enemy first. Two men creeping upon them. One stepped on a dry twig alerting the two of their presence. Atlanta spotted them first. Without hesitation she fired her ray gun. Two more humans where burnt beyond recognition as well as several trees. They became aware that more might approach them using the smoking trees as cover. Atlanta shot her gun in that direction but didn't hear any screams. Ura tugged her away while Atlanta allowed herself to be led away, reluctantly.

Jackson and Valerie ran into the same situation but they killed three instead of two. Jackson now counted the number of the mountain men as ten. Still one man standing would be too much. They linked up on the other side of the hamlet. They had killed five. They skirted the structures to where the horses were being held by the women and children.

"We're taking these animals with us. Plus choose two children to come with us," Atlanta ordered. "And we don't want any sickly ones either. We are walking out of here and we're going to go fast. We want two healthy ones to keep us with us."

Two adolescents stepped forward almost immediately seemingly anxious to accompany them out of this village. Valerie and Atlanta stared at each other after making eye contact with the pre teens. It was apparent that they wanted to leave. Valerie wondered if this place didn't treat the women and children with love and respect.


They had been moving down the hill each leading two horses. The kids were in the middle with Atlanta and Ura in the front and Valerie and Jackson in the back.

"I've never seen anyone as big as you," the girl marveled at Atlanta's size.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.