School Spirit - Cover

School Spirit

Copyright© 2007 by Ivan O'Idea

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Coming of age story. An English teenager, orphaned, uprooted and planted in an American high school has to start over. Finding friends and making enemies. This is a romance, not a stroke story. Enjoy! (I hope!)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   School  

Tuesday started a lot calmer for Sarah. Jenny woke her up early, sat her up at the dining room table with half a dozen choices of cereal, milk (in a jug, not the carton), bread, toaster, tea, coffee, bagels and about ten different honeys, jams and preserves.

"Aunt Jen?" Sarah asked, finishing her tea, "Why'd you go to all this trouble? All I need is tea and toast, and I can get that myself."

"Well," said Jenny, "I had to make up for yesterday, and I don't know what you like so I got it all out."

"Thanks."

"That's ok dear. But don't get used to it; Mike said he was jealous of all the fuss when he left for work." Jenny put her hand on Sarah's shoulder, "You know I like that 'Aunt Jen'." Jenny turned, filling the sink.

"I like it too," Sarah realised, "is it ok if I call you that? Aunt Jenny is too formal most of the time."

"I'd love it, thank you Sarah. Now you'd better go, or you'll be late for the bus."

"Ok. Oh, is it ok if I go to Jason's after school? I've yet to see his room and he wants to show me his music collection and..."

"Fine, fine, now get to school." Jenny blustered, hurrying Sarah out the door.

Andy Clarke was just pulling away from the store as Sarah approached the crossroads. He flashed another shark like smile, the car tyres squeaking as they met the tarmac. Sarah approached the store, meeting Jason as he pulled on the door to leave. "Hi, Joe" Sarah called past him.

"Bye Mr D, see you tomorrow." Jason called over his shoulder as he grabbed Sarah's hips and turned her round, heading away from the door.

"Bye, Joe." Sarah leaned round Jason to call over her shoulder to the laughing shopkeeper as the door rang shut.

Jason leant back against a telephone pole as they exchanged good mornings and Sarah felt it only right to turn her back to him and lean back, sandwiching him with her rear pressing against his groin. It only felt like moments before they saw the bus approaching. Sarah pushed herself upright using her hips and that extra pressure combined with Jason immediately adjusting his trousers made her realise he was aroused. "Oh!" she blushed.

"Well, what did you expect pushing your fanny against me?" Jason retorted smiling as he adjusted himself.

Sarah went an even deeper shade of red, before realising he meant her bum. "Ah' Jase?"

"Jase?" replied Jason.

"Is that ok?" asked Sarah. Getting a nod yes she continued, "Remember last night? About the word twat? Well back home, fanny doesn't mean backside, it means twat as well." she finished in an embarrassed whisper.

"It means what?" asked Jason, as the bus pulled up.

"Vagina!" she clarified loudly, just in time for the bus door to open, and the driver to give them both a puzzled stare.

They climbed aboard, each with a deep blush and Jason muttered to the driver, "Biology test today." Sarah giggled and they sat down together nearer the front than Jason's usual to avoid the abuse.

"OOOHHH!!!" a call came from the back of the bus, "Suicide and the Aussie, sittin' in a tree, K. I. S. S. I. N. G."

"Driver," Sarah shouted forwards "Don't forget to drop the kindergartners off at preschool, you seamed to have picked some up by mistake!!"

A thin, bespectacled, dirty blond girl Sarah didn't know suddenly added "Either that or Dunlap Academy!" and the entire front end of the bus burst out laughing, silencing the athletes at the back.

"Dunlap Academy is the county's 'special needs' facility." Jason explained in Sarah's ear, Sarah shivered at his breath.

"Wait here." Sarah said, and getting up she moved to the seat in front of the dirty blond. Kneeling on the seat backwards she introduced herself to the girl and soon Sarah, the girl, her seat-mate and the boy in the seat next to Sarah were huddled up in a private conversation.

"Well, this might even be easier than I thought," said Sarah to Jase as they climbed off the bus. "It appears most of the after school chat for the majority of people is what to do about the athletes and their cronies."

"It always has been." said Mitch, falling in step beside Sarah and Jason.

They exchanged hi's and hello's and how are ya's. Sarah got back on subject. "One of the girls on the bus, Rheba, gave me an excellent idea. How about every regular student keeps a log or diary, with every time, date, location, of every time they or someone else gets attacked, intimidated or whatever?"

"I like, I like that a lot." expressed Mitch.

"Me too, most people throw the little crappy academic diaries the school issues away. We can use those!" suggested Jason.

"We'll have to get everyone to do it even if it's just 'saw someone kick someone outside the gym, ten forty-five on the 24th June'. Then if someone else logged getting kicked at ten forty-five they'll have back up even if they thought no-one saw." said Mitch.

"We'll need to get everyone together to get them to agree en-mass, that way they'll know they're not alone." Added Jason, as the bell rang for home room.

"We'll plan later, over lunch." said Sarah to Mitch. "We'll see you then." Without thinking she grabbed Jason's hand and started pulling him toward their home room.

Halfway down the hall they hadn't let go of each other, "Hey!" Mitch called. "Are you two holding hands? Are you ... You know, together?"

"Yes!!" the young couple replied at the same time, and giggling they ran round the corner still joined together.

"Oh," Mitch said to herself, muttering, "shit!" as she wandered off to her own homeroom.


As their homeroom was ending Sarah and Jase approached Miss Mueller, "Miss?" she asked.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" Mueller asked in return.

"Would you endorse our application for an after school club please?" Jason asked.

After asking them a few questions she signed the application. "There you go, I hope it goes ok for you." she said.

"So do I Miss, so do I..." Jason mumbled as they walked away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.