School Spirit - Cover

School Spirit

Copyright© 2007 by Ivan O'Idea

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Coming of age story. An English teenager, orphaned, uprooted and planted in an American high school has to start over. Finding friends and making enemies. This is a romance, not a stroke story. Enjoy! (I hope!)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   School  

Sarah woke early the following day, her body still working on English time. Lying there, she took in her room... 'Beige, ' she thought 'I hate beige.' 'Still it's large compared to my room at home, well my old home.' Still trying to get her head round the idea that her life had changed so dramatically.

She got up and explored her immediate surroundings. Large blank walls perfect for posters, a large walk in wardrobe or 'closet' she told herself, a large bay window looking out over a tree lined lake, and most surprising of all for the young Brit a bath/shower and loo which by the looks of it was hers alone. After a luxurious shower and a clean set of clothes she felt better than she had in ages.

Looking around downstairs the house seemed huge to the young Brit, but she was soon to learn it was only slightly larger than the local average.

It was still only six o'clock so Sarah decided to go for a wander to get her bearings. Walking down the front path to the road Sarah looked in either direction amazed at the fact that the road was ruler straight for at least half a mile in either direction, Devon being renowned for its winding country lanes. To her right she saw a distant junction with some houses and, deciding to investigate, she set out. A brisk five-minute walk and she was outside a small shop calling itself Cromwell Stores, the owner was outside picking up the paper delivery.

"Morning," proffered Sarah.

"Morn'in," said the elderly man struggling with the papers. "Now where have you sprung from?"

"Just up the road at the camp," Sarah told him. "Would you like a hand?"

"Nope!" was the short reply. "You best get back before they realise you're gone and start searching." he added.

"Who starts searching?" asked an increasingly confused Sarah.

"The counsellors at your damn camp of course!"

Realisation dawned "Oh! You misunderstand, I'm not a, ah, ah," clicking her fingers whilst digging in her mind for the right word.

"Camper?"

"Yes ah, no ah, I mean, ah." Sarah stopped, took a breath and started again. "No I'm not a camper, I've just moved in with Mike and Jenny permanently..."

"Ah! So," blurted the aged storekeeper interrupting, "you're the orphan from England."

"Yeah" Sarah confirmed her voice dropping and head sagging.

"Damn, Sorry, I've just gone and stuck my foot straight in my mouth ain't I?"

"Oh no sir."

"Yes I have. Here could you please pick that up for me?" asked the old guy carrying two bundles to the door. He added, "Do you drink coffee?"

"Not really," Sarah expanded "I'm more of a tea drinker."

"Oh well, we'll soon fix that." The shopkeeper chuckled placing the bundle of newspapers on the counter Sarah followed suit. He rounded the counter and turned his back to Sarah "How do you take your coffee?"

"Milk and two sugars please."

"Milk? Ha! Here try this," offered the now more kindly old timer.

Sarah tried the proffered drink and found it a multitudes better than the over bitter stuff she was used to. "Mmmm" she murmured.

"That's what a good Columbian ground blend and a dash of real fresh cream will do. So, what's a lady like yourself, who must be dog tired doing up and about at this hour?" asked the shopkeeper busying himself sorting papers.

"Well," said a loud young voice behind Sarah, making her jump and spurt coffee down her chin and onto her white top, "if she's after a paper route she's outta luck."

Sarah turned. "Morn'in Jason," said the shopkeeper to the teenager who'd made Sarah jump.

"Morning Mr Doyle. Who's the lady with the tie-died top?"

Both Doyle and the stranger turned to look at Sarah, "Erm, I'm Sarah, Sarah May"

"Well Sarah May, I'm Joseph Doyle and this rude, ill mannered, ugly and not to mention late paper boy, is Jason Carter."

"Hi," said Jason smiling "what brings you here to the middle of Bum's-rush Wisconsin at six thirty in the morning? ... Oh and by the way Mr Doyle's first name ain't Joseph its Josiah."

THWACK! Went the rolled up paper that flew across the counter and hit Jason on the side of the head.

"It ain't either!" exclaimed the old man. "To you young lady it's Joe and to you, you young hoodlum, it's MISTER Doyle."

"Ok Mr D." said Jason.

"Anyway where DID you spring from?" Jason asked Sarah.

"I've just moved in with the Kennedy's over at, at, erm. Joe?"

"Yes, young lady?"

"Where do I live?" asked Sarah, embarrassed at not knowing.

"Well the camp is called 'Camp Nancy Cummings' after a founder of the charity, and your house is on Country Road 10 but I don't recall the number."

"Thanks."

"Hey, I work there, how come you don't know where you're staying?" enquired Jason.

"I just got here last night, and didn't feel like asking questions."

"Oh, right; so how long are you staying?"

"For good," said Sarah with a funny look. "I lost my family back home and Mike and Jenny have taken me in."

"Lost?" Mike started.

"Jason!" Joe said giving him a look to freeze him mid question.

"Sarah?" Joe said turning his attention to her. "Why don't you take this," he offered her a paper. "Go get some breakfast and check in with Jenny and Mike?"

"Thank you." Sarah was relived not to have to explain the situation, but was wishing she could talk some more with someone her own age. She took the paper and with a wave to them both she left.

"Boy, don't you listen to your parents talk at the table? She lost her whole family but six weeks ago, and she don't need you dragging it up again," Joe explained.

"Ah; right. That's her?"

"Yup," said Joe and they both went to work folding papers.


Returning home, Sarah told the Carters, who were now up, where she'd been and whom she'd seen.

"Jason's a funny boy," said Jenny. "He seemed quiet and withdrawn until July. Then he was full of life right up until last week when he started wearing down again."

"He seemed ok to me," offered Sarah.

"Right," yawned Mike as he rose and prepared to leave. "I've got to see the last of the kids away on the buses, get the counsellors off site and then I'll show you around."

"Ok" said Sarah, tucking into her cereal.

As she ate, Jenny started to explain a few basics. "We know we're not your parents, but we feel you should have some structure to your home life, so call us what you want within reason, Aunt, Uncle, Mike, Jenny, its ok with us." Jenny went on to explain curfews, house rules, meal times and the like. Sarah had no problems with any of them.

"What about school?"

"Well, we've enrolled you at Levant High School, in Levant. It's got a good reputation and it's only ten miles away. The new school year starts on Monday, I know that's soon but I thought that it would make sense. The bus goes through Larson, up by the store in the mornings." Jenny finished and went to help Mike.

Sarah spent the rest of the morning re-arranging her room, putting the bed under the window, putting up the two posters she managed to get in her baggage and arranging the pictures she had of family and friends. About one in the afternoon they ate lunch and Mike offered to show Sarah around the Camp.

They started with the buildings just visible through the woods at the back door - office, nurse's hut and the equipment store full of climbing gear, archery equipment and other fun looking things.

"Well, I don't think I'll be able to say I've got nothing to do."

"Ah, well most of this gear requires a qualified person," replied Mike "but I happen to be that person, so archery on the back lawn looks like a fun idea."

They continued to the main building, with an industrial kitchen, reception, a large hall/dining room and deck overlooking the same lake as Sarah's room.

"What's the lake like?" asked Sarah.

"Getting colder as the days get shorter!" replied Mike shivering at the idea.

They continued down to the lakeside, looking at the equipment, canoes, dinghies and the like. Mike explained that Sarah was not under any circumstances to use any of it on her own, without proving she could swim a length of the lake.

"A length? A whole length?" Sarah repeated thinking it must be two miles long.

"It's only a mile long and half a mile wide, but there are weeds that'll wrap around your legs and tire you out."

"That's more than twice as far as I've ever swam before. And that was in a pool."

"You'll be alright, you'll see," Mike said as he walked on.

They continued to the recently vacated cabins, the craft hut and ended up at what Mike called "Cummings Hall" - a large timber building with a climbing wall attached to the back inside and out.

"We use this for wet day activities," explained Mike, "It used to be the main hall ... AH! There you are Jason."

The same boy from this morning was pushing a floor cleaner round the wooden floor. He looked different from this morning, changed from trousers to shorts and wearing a camp staff tee shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.