Hallowe'en Trilogy - Cover

Hallowe'en Trilogy

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother takes her daughter and a friend on a 'Trick or Treat' outing on Halloween night, but then who's getting the Tricks and Who's getting the treats?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Halloween  

All Saints Treats

Charly felt a hand on her shoulder shaking her, she blinked and opened her eyes, she saw her mother standing there and went to open her mouth, only to have her mother's hand covering it.

"Don't say a word or Master Frank will have to punish you again." She said warningly.

Charly nodded to show she understood and got up; she had been lying on her bed and didn't know how she got there. Brigit smiled at her daughter, "You are sticky and need to have a shower before lunch, now go!" She said pointing to the bathroom.

Charly put her flip-flops on and ran to the shower, she sat down on the toilet and used it before starting the shower, she noticed a heat control panel and noticed that there were several settings, cold, lukewarm, girls heat, warm, Frank's, and hot. Remembering her mother's words from earlier she pressed the button marked girl's heat, waited a few seconds and stepped into the shower.

The warmth of the water surprised her for a moment but then she got scared and went to step out of the flow, but a voice behind her stopped her. "Is there a problem Slave Charly?" Frank was in the room with her.

Charly gave a gasp, "Master Frank, I did press the right button, I'm sure I did!" She said fear in her eyes.

Frank smiled at her, "Charly you deserved a reward for doing what you did with Senior Slave Dominique and Housekeeper Brigit... not to mention what I did to you, you deserve a hot shower, now go on and enjoy it! They are few and far between!" He said and then left the bathroom.

Charly stepped back into the warm flow and started soaping her body wondering why her pussy didn't hurt her as much as she thought it should, after all Master Frank had pushed his huge cock into it and had torn that thing inside her.

Charly looked around to make sure she was alone and then pushed her finger into her pussy, this was something she had never done before and was scared of hurting herself... but this didn't hurt her and — yipe! - she touched that bump and it sent wonderful sensations to her mind, she touched it again, and again, moaning with the pleasure it was giving her...

"You're not making yourself cum without permission I hope Slave Charly?" Master Frank's amused voice sounded in the shower, immediately Charly pulled her hand away from her pussy and looked around. "Good slave, I do not give you permission... just yet." The voice said. Still Charly couldn't see anyone and so quickly finished off her shower, jumping out and drying herself on a large towel.

Looking around the bathroom Charly could see a hamper labelled dirty linen and placed her towel inside the hamper. She returned to her bedroom where her mother was waiting. "You almost earned yourself a punishment didn't you?" Brigit said.

Charly nodded her head and looked down, But Brigit lifted her face up by the chin, "You are doing perfectly my dear daughter, I love you remember that, and this is the only way I could keep you near me." She said and then her attitude changed. "Slave Charly you will follow me." She ordered and walked out of the bedroom.


In the living room Frank pressed a button on the Iron Maiden, the door opened to reveal a sweaty, sobbing girl, she looked up at her father and opened her mouth.

"Quiet Slave, you do not speak to me just yet, listen to your punishment. When you are released you will have a shower and then report to Housekeeper Brigit for lunch, after that she has full control over you... do you understand these orders?" Frank said.

Dominique noticed his displeasure, he didn't call her Senior Slave Dominique, and realised that she had overstepped some mark, she nodded her head while saying, "I understand Master Frank."

Frank nodded and then retracted the dildo, which had been set to a deeper level than Charly had endured, he then undid the shackles that kept Dominique in place, he did think about making Dominique clean up the Maiden, but realised that Charly, as a junior slave, had that duty.

Dommy stood, on shaking legs that threatened to give way on her, and waited for Frank to dismiss her, it had been so long since she had tasted the Iron Maiden, she had forgotten how disorientating it was, to be in the dark, with a dildo pushing up while feathers brushed over her sex and chest.

Frank watched his daughter as she stood in front of him, her breathing was fast and she was very flushed, 'the cold shower will do her good.' he thought to himself. "Very well Senior Slave Dominique, you may go to the shower!" he ordered curtly.

"Thank you Master Frank." Dommy replied and ran from the room. Frank looked back at the Iron Maiden, the dildo coated with shit from Dominique's ass, the feathers soggy and dripping where her sweat had coated them. He shook his head as he had wanted Charly to help him later, but the duty had to be done.


Dominique wanted to go to her room and kick the worthless Slave Wendy, the one who had caused all this by not obeying her, but knew that her father would not allow her to, if her mother had still been alive she would have ensured that Dominique took full revenge on Wendy, but that wasn't to be.

Instead she went into the shower and pressed the 'girls' heat' button which, unfortunately for her, had been reset to punishment. She stood in the middle of the cold spray and nearly screamed out but held it back, shivering she got the soap and managed to clean herself up, but even then she had to remain in the shower for a set time, before she could get out and dry herself off.

Frank kept an eye on the screen, a stopwatch in his hand, he was making sure that Dommy didn't cheat, not that he expected her to, not so soon after her punishment. He felt a movement behind him and turned to see Brigit and Charly standing in the room, Charly's head was lowered as befitted a slave.

"Yes Housekeeper?" Frank asked.

"Master Frank, the lunch is ready, who will be at the table?" Brigit asked.

Frank considered, sometimes a slave would be required to eat from a bowl on the floor while others sat at the table to eat, it wouldn't be right to make Charly do this as she was currently obeying all instructions, likewise it would be wrong to make Dommy eat from a bowl not after her punishment had been completed.

"Yes, I think that the four of us, will be eating at the table. Slave Wendy will have a light meal afterwards and I will want her in this room when she finishes." He instructed as Dominique entered the room.

"Thank you Master Frank, Slaves Dominique and Charly you will come with me!" Brigit ordered and turned to walk out of the room, Charly went with her but Dominique looked at her father first as if asking 'how can she order me?' but Frank just looked at her, she turned and sullenly followed Brigit to the dining room.


The meal was a quiet affair, slaves not allowed to speak, and Brigit couldn't break herself of the habit either. Frank was the only one speaking normally, "This meal is very good Housekeeper Brigit, where did you get the recipe?"

Brigit blushed, "It was something I learned after I left your service master, I went to night school to learn cookery." She said.

Frank laughed, "Oh yes, I must admit that was something I could never teach you. I approve Housekeeper Brigit; I trust this is something that you have passed onto Slave Charly?" He asked.

Brigit shook her head, "I'm sorry Master Frank, but it was something that Charlene... I mean Slave Charly had no interest in."

Frank frowned at this and looked at Charly. "Is this true Slave Charly?"

"I'm sorry Master Frank, but I didn't think that cooking was important." She mumbled.

"Perhaps not in your previous life, but in this one I insist that you learn." Frank said and then saw Dommy's face and then added, "And I think both Slave Wendy and Senior Slave Dominique should also learn this, it will help to make them more rounded slaves." He said and looked at Dommy as if daring her to protest.

Brigit saw his look and hid a smile, "As you command Master Frank." She said.

Frank nodded and finished his meal. Charly removed the plates — at the order of Brigit — and then Dominique brought out the dishes for the dessert — also at the order of Brigit!

As Charly sat down for her dessert she gave Frank a look as if asking permission to speak. "What is it Slave Charly?" Frank said.

"I'm sorry Master, but what is going to happen to Wend... Slave Wendy?" Charly asked.

Frank looked serious for a moment and Charly thought she was going to be punished for speaking out of turn, even though Frank had asked her. And then he spoke. "Slave Wendy requires special treatment. One which I will be requiring your help Slave Charly.

Charly almost dropped her spoon when she heard that, she opened her mouth to speak but Brigit tapped her on the wrist silencing her.

Frank noticed that and spoke again, "I'm sorry Slave Charly? You wanted to ask me a question?" He said giving Charly a chance to speak.

"Yes please Master Frank, but how am I to help you?" Charly asked.

Frank smiled, "A good question and I will answer that when we meet up with Slave Wendy, for now let's finish this excellent meal." Frank said and went back to eating.


Wendy wasn't sure what was happening to her, she was having fun with Charly and her friends trick and treating, the next thing is they're trapped inside this madhouse, where a girl, younger than she was, had stripped her and tied her to some torture rack before she started to beat her without telling her why!

And then there was Charly's mum, helping that nasty girl! Insisting that she call the nasty girl Mistress!

Then the nastiness got worse, after Charly's mum left that girl took something and pushed it up Wendy's pussy, hurting her even more, nearly making Wendy pass out.

But she wasn't finished because she went behind Wendy and pushed the thing up her bottom. It hurt even worse than before! And Wendy passed out.

When Wendy came too she was still in that torture rack but she could feel that something was inside her body, up in both her pussy and her bottom. And every time she tried to relax it was as if somebody had pressed a switch as she was electrocuted. The only time she wasn't hurt was if she moved, but she couldn't move all night... she just couldn't.

But she had to! There was no way she could dislodge those two things. And then that nasty girl asked if she had a good night!

It was when she was told to suck the nasty girl off and then was whipped just because she didn't know what to do! It was too much.

Wendy knew that someone had stopped the girl because she was told to sleep, but first the... man?... slapped her bum for not speaking right, but she has to sleep... just had to sleep... and when she wakes up it would all be a nasty dream!

"Wake up Slave Wendy!" the woman's voice was... Charly's mum! It had been a dream! Wendy was so relieved that she opened her eyes and then stopped, Brigit was naked, Wendy could see her pussy... it was just like hers with no hair! And then she looked at the room, the wallpaper and the rack in the middle of the room...

It wasn't a dream it was real!


The scream that sounded throughout the house brought Master Frank into Dominique's bedroom; Wendy was under the covers of the bed and screaming away!

Frank told Brigit "You'd better leave the room and send Slave Charly in to attend."

Brigit quickly went to do as she was told, but she left the tray of food and orange juice in the room.

Frank didn't touch Wendy, or shout at her either; both would have been a mistake. He waited patiently for Charly to arrive; when she did she stopped and then knelt down at his feet.

"Rise Slave Charly, I want you to go under those bedclothes and talk gently to Slave Wendy, for the time you are talking you will call her Wendy and accept the name Charly." Frank said.

Charly nodded her head, "Yes Master Frank." She said and, after taking off her flip-flops, raised the sheets at the foot of the bed.

"Wendy... Wendy? It's me Charly... come on Wendy talk to me!"

"G'way! They're nasty out there... they hurt me!" Wendy said curled up in her ball.

Frank could see the shape that was Charly move over the Wendy shape, holding her. He sat down on a chair, listening and watching.

"Wendy... it's all right... honest... come on. Mum's done some food for you." Charly said.

"Not 'ungry!... itsnot alright... that nasty girl... she hurt me... she put things up inside me... hurts!" Wendy said.

"I know... she's been punished for that, Master Frank is going to look after us now, he's nice... sorta." Frank smiled at that last part.

"You don't know what it feels like; she pushed something up my bottom!" Wendy said.

"So! I was in that Iron Maiden thing, there's a dildo in that, and it went up my bum, while some feathers were tickling me! That wasn't nice. And it was pitch black as well, I couldn't see what was doing it... I thought it was rats!" And the bed seemed to shiver.

"Well she'd pushed it up into my pussy, I think she tore something inside me 'cause I could see blood on that thing she used!" Wendy said trying to out-trump Charly's memory.

"That was only your hymen, all girls got one and it get's broken when a cock is pushed inside you, Master Frank told me all that before he did it to me... and I bled as well!" Charly said as the Wendy shape started to unfold.

"She... she kept things inside me... making me hurt all night... I couldn't sleep." Wendy said playing her trump card.

"Master did this to me..." Charly said and her shape moved down the bed.

"Charly what are you... No Charly you can't... WHAT'S THAT!... Oh!... Oh!... that's nice... what... Charly... whatareyou... you... Oh Charly don't stop... something... something's happening to... to... me... Charly... CHARLY... CHARLEEEEEEEE!"

The Wendy shape went rigid and then limp, Charly pulled the sheets away from both herself and Wendy, she smiled as she saw Frank sitting in the chair looking at her.

"I think Slave Wendy is feeling better Master Frank." Charly said with a wet smile on her face.

Frank nodded, "I think so too Slave Charly, how did she taste?" Frank asked her.

Charly licked her lips, "Sweet Master Frank, but what should I do now?" Charly asked.

"Get her to sit up and help her eat her lunch, take her to the shower and wash. It will be on normal mode for you two; you are to introduce her to this life. If necessary she can use the phone to contact her mother who will tell her the truth. It will be traumatic for her but she will need to learn this. After that you will bring her to the living room. Do you understand?" Frank said.

Charly nodded and then said, "I understand Master Frank... Oh!" She added as something struck her.

"Is there a problem with my orders Slave Charly?" Frank asked her.

"No Master Frank, it's just that I have to clean the Iron Maiden. My... Housekeeper Brigit told me it was my job." Charly said a worried look on her face.

Frank nodded, "I had forgotten, well you can use the cleaning of the Iron Maiden as part of Wendy's lessons. Carry on Slave Charly." Frank said and got up from his chair.

Charly bowed to him, something her mother had told her was right to do, and then picked up the tray, placing it on the chair first before returning to Wendy who was now watching the pair of them.

"Charly what did he mean? Is he going to hurt me as well?" Wendy asked her.

Charly shook her head, "That is our Master, his name is Frank and he's nice... most of the time, unless you do something that he doesn't like and then he will punish you."

"I remember him from last night... no this morning. He slapped my bum, that girl said it was because I didn't call him Master Frank." Wendy said.

Charly giggled, "That's nothing! He used something on my bum because I spoke out of turn. But he will tell you when you do something wrong, that way you can learn why." She said.

"But why? How can he do this to us?" Wendy said and unconsciously took the sandwich that Charly handed her.

"Because our mums needed money, he's paid them to keep us as his slaves." Charly said simply.

Wendy almost spat out the sandwich she was now eating. "No way! My mum wouldn't do that... would she?" She said her voice fading as she spoke. "I mean, I know she's been crying over the past few weeks... and then she seemed so relaxed. We've had no money since dad... you know..." Wendy's father had left one night, and never returned.

"And my mum's always been short of money, so Master Frank offered them money for us!" Charly said proffering Wendy the orange juice.

"But... No, she wouldn't!" Wendy said.

"I didn't think my mom would, but she's even here helping him. So it must be true!" Charly said and then gave Wendy the second sandwich. "Now, there's something you must learn. We are called Slaves! I'm Slave Charly and you are Slave Wendy! When Master Frank or Housekeeper Brigit gives us an order we have to do as they say... or else we get punished. I think normally it's a smack on the bottom, but they use things to hit us with. If we're too bad then we will go into the Iron Maiden with that dildo up our bums and being tickled with feathers!" Charly said.

"But... there're aren't any slaves. It's not right, don't you remember what Prissy Smith told us in class, and the Congress outlawed slavery! All we have to do is tell the police and they'll help us!" Wendy said but then she saw Charly's face. "They will won't they?" She asked.

"Master Frank said that we'll be allowed to go to school soon, but nobody will listen to us and if we try to run away we'll just be brought back." Charly said sadly.

"But he's telling fibs, Honestly Charly you'll believe..." Wendy said but stopped at Charly's look.

"Master Frank has always told me the truth, every time he told me about something he was right! He said that it would hurt when he pushed his cock in my pussy, he told me why and that was why I trust him... And mummy said he was a good master, so I'm staying to be what he wants me to be. Now get up Slave Wendy, you have to learn what I have!" Charly said taking hold of Wendy's arm and pulling her out of the bed.


Their first stop was the bathroom where Charly pressed the 'girls' heat' button and, preparing herself, stepped into the lukewarm flow of water. "Well Slave Wendy? Do you want to stay dirty?" She said as she started rubbing herself with the soap.

Wendy looked at her friend and stepped into the shower, "Hey! You've not got it right! Turn it up!" She said and went to press a heat button on the controller.

But Charly stopped her. "No, we haven't earned the right to hot water, and this isn't so bad, feel." And with that she pressed the cold button, immediately Wendy shrieked out in reaction to the icy flow. Charly pressed the 'girls' heat' button again and the water warmed slightly.

"But why?" Wendy asked as Charly began soaping her body.

"Because we are slaves and have to learn our place." Charly told her.

"Not that Charly, why are you doing this?" Wendy asked her.

"Because mummy told me to! I belong to Master Frank and have to do as he tells me. He's like my father to me now! I've never had a father... and... I... missed... it." Charly said feeling tears on her face.

"You never said you always seemed so happy! I'm sorry Charly." Wendy said and hugged her friend, "But you know dads aren't all they're supposed to be, look at mine!" She said with a slight laugh in her voice.

"Yeah, but at least you had one, mine's just a blank on the birth certificate!" Charly said bitterly.

Wendy didn't reply but just kept hugging her friend and so they stayed in the shower holding each other.

"Slaves? Why are you just standing there?" Brigit's voice made them jump. Charly looked around but couldn't see her.

"I'm sorry Housekeeper Brigit, but Wendy needed to be told about the shower, I will be showing her how to clean the Iron Maiden next." Charly said.

"Very well, carry on Slave Charly and Slave Wendy." Brigit's voice said, but Charly wasn't certain how much her mother had overheard of her conversation.

The two girls looked at each other and separated before finishing their shower and jumping out, they quickly dried each other off before putting on their flip-flops (Charly had been given a second pair for Wendy).

Charly took Wendy downstairs to the kitchen where she got the cloths and water so that she could wash the Iron Maiden. She handed Wendy the feathers telling her not to let them get wet.

Then they went into the living room where Master Frank was standing. Immediately Charly stopped and bowed to her master, Wendy was a beat behind but followed her friend's example.

"Well done slaves." Frank said smiling, "Slave Wendy I understand you wish to phone your mother, you do know the number I hope?" he said to the shaking girl.

"Y... yes... Master Frank." Wendy said, adding the 'Master Frank' at Charly's hiss.

"Well done Charly, I would hate to have to punish Slave Wendy so soon after her treatment by Senior Slave Dominique." Frank said as he handed a handset to Wendy.

"M... master?" Wendy said.

"Slave Wendy you will always call me Master Frank, Brigit is Housekeeper Brigit, as you are learning I will allow you a small amount of leeway, something I'm not allowing Slave Charly due to her current attitude.

She has adapted to her situation, you have not. However, this leeway will stop shortly so be aware of this." Frank said giving her a stern look.

Wendy looked at Frank's face and shuddered again, she decided that she didn't want to upset him and promised herself that once her mother knew where she was she'd soon be out of here.

She dialled her number and listened to the ringing tone... after 5 rings a man answered the phone, "Yeah! Whatta ya want?" He said roughly.

"Is... is my mum there?" Wendy said confused.

"Ya mum? Oh you mean Sal. Hold on. SAL THERE'S SOME BRAT ON THE PHONE!" Wendy could hear the man calling, after a few moments the phone was handed over.

"Wendy? What the fuck are you doing calling me? I've moved on from you now! You're his problem not mine, so don't call me again!" and the phone went dead.

Wendy looked at the handset in shock... Her mother, and it had been her voice, didn't want her... it couldn't be... just... couldn't... be...

Charly was shocked when Wendy screamed out and collapsed to the floor, but Frank was standing nearby and caught her. "Shit!" Was all he said as he held onto the falling girl.

Charly quickly went to her friend and pulled her close, relieving her Master from his burden. "What happened to her Master?" Charly asked and then covered her mouth with her hand.

"I'll allow that Slave Charly and I'm sorry for my language, I didn't expect this type of reaction... it seems that along with needing money Sally also had a boyfriend who objected to Wendy. My offer allowed her to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak."

Charly nodded and then looked questioningly at her Master, "Yes, alright Slave Charly you may speak your mind until I tell you otherwise."

Charly smiled at that, to be allowed to talk to her master unlimited. "Thank you Master, what's going to happen to Slave Wendy now?"

Frank looked at Charly, the worried frown on her face for her friend. "I have papers signed by a judge giving me guardianship of Wendy... I also have some papers with your name on it as well. These mean that I have to look after you both and ensure that you are educated. But that will occur once I'm sure you have both accepted your position in this household." Frank said watching Charly closely for any sign of despair.

However Charly's face lit up, "Does that mean that Wendy... Slave Wendy is my sister? That's wonderful... but does that mean you're my daddy?" She then added which shocked Frank.

"Well... Err... Let's say I'm your uncle. At least to the outside world and you will call me that when we are in public.

Charly looked disappointed but she nodded her head, "Yes Master Frank." She said.

"What's wrong now Slave Charly?" Frank asked her.

"It's silly Master. It doesn't really matter." She said and then added "Master I think you had better punish me for talking earlier."

"But why Slave Charly, you know I won't hold back." Frank said surprised.

"I know Master, but Slave Wendy has to learn. I think she would be better if I showed her. Please Master." She said beseechingly.

Frank sighed and shook his head wonderingly, Charly was the daughter he should have had and he missed her early years. "Very well Slave Charly. Now since Slave Wendy is recovering I think she's nearly ready to help you."

Charly hadn't noticed that Wendy was stirring, and looked at her friend with concern.

"Slave Wendy, stand up." Frank ordered handing Wendy a handkerchief, which she took and wiped her eyes.

"You are allowed to speak plainly." Frank quickly said.

Wendy looked at him "Mom... mom doesn't want me anymore!" She said and started crying again.

Charly looked at Frank and then back at Wendy, Frank held his hand out to Wendy. "I think Slave Charly you'll have to start without Slave Wendy; I'll send her to you soon." He said to Charly.

Charly nodded and picked up the bucket of warm water and walked to the Iron Maiden she opened it and sniffed, the smell of urine was strong, she smiled 'Senior Slave Dominique is just like us!' She thought to herself.


Frank was now holding Wendy in his arms as the girl cried away. "Why doesn't my mommy want me?" She sobbed.

Frank shook his head, "Child it isn't that she doesn't want you, she was in a terrible state, you see she owed a lot of money and was going to lose her house. She had just met up with someone who wasn't prepared to look after both you and her. It was a difficult decision, but she still loves you." He said calmly.

"But why didn't she say that?" Wendy asked, "Why did she have to say those things?" She added.

Frank held her, "The man was with her, he's controlling her life now, so she can't come straight out and say she misses you, but she does, you're her daughter, one day she'll be able to tell you." He said to her softly.

"But... you... brought... me... why?" Wendy asked, her sobs becoming hiccups now.

"Because Housekeeper Brigit told me about your mother's plight when she was short of money and I could afford to pay for you. Your mother's boyfriend came into the picture later, I knew he was going to be with her overnight, but I didn't realise he would still be there, I'm sorry Slave Wendy." Frank said to her standing her up on her feet.

"But... what's going to happen to me now?" Wendy sobbed.

"Well now you belong to me, did you hear what I told Slave Charly before?" Frank asked her.

"I heard something about a judge, but I didn't understand what." Wendy replied.

"I had your mother sign a legal document which assigned me as your guardian, this gives me full control over your life until you come of age, during this time I will be your uncle as well as your master, now do you understand this Slave Wendy?"

Wendy nodded and then a sudden thought struck her, "Uncle?... It's a pity you're not Charly and my father instead." She then gave a sad smile.

Frank was confused by this, "Why? Slave Charly did ask me if I would be her father, but I don't know why?" He said.

"I can't tell you why." Wendy said softly so that Charly couldn't hear her, she realise that she had almost revealed a secret.

Frank moved closer to Wendy. "Slave Wendy, there is something you have to learn, that is a slave will never, and I mean never, withhold anything from her master! Now explain yourself." Wendy looked to where Charly was busy on the Iron Maiden, her naked ass in sight, moving around as she scrubbed the floor of the Maiden.

Wendy looked at Frank's face and knew he would hurt her if she didn't tell him; she started to cry again,

"Well... Master Frank... Charly... I mean Slave Charly... told me... that she... always... wanted... a... father. It... it was... some... thing that she's... always... missed. But... she... didn't... want... anyone else... to know!" and she started to cry again, this time for telling Charly's secret.

Frank nodded, this had pulled at his heart, but he couldn't show that, not in front of both slaves. "Very well Slave Wendy, I won't tell her. Now do you feel ready to help Slave Charly in her duties?" He said.

Wendy looked towards the Iron Maiden, "I suppose I am, but do I have to?" She asked.

Frank put on a serious look, "Slave Wendy, in this household when I give a command you will have to obey it, whether you want to or not. I will not give you impossible orders and you will not be harmed if you do as I tell you. However, should you refuse to follow my orders I will punish you, it will hurt and you will not like it, but it will be done. You will always call your sister slaves as Slave and then their name, Housekeeper Brigit will be call that, I am Master Frank. Do you understand me Slave Wendy?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.