Hallowe'en Trilogy - Cover

Hallowe'en Trilogy

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother takes her daughter and a friend on a 'Trick or Treat' outing on Halloween night, but then who's getting the Tricks and Who's getting the treats?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Halloween  

Charlene gulped as she put on the costume that her mother had brought for her, she thought it would be one of those crappy plastic affairs that several of her friends had been fobbed off with - you know a ghost or something stupid like that which nine year olds are supposed to like!

Charly's costume was better! Much better! She had a dark leotard on, over which was a light fabric skirt, which was very short; it was also black which seemed to highlight her white arms and legs. Next she had a torn blouse, which had ripped arms and back.

Her mother smiled at her as she added the extra touches, make-up to her face, making it seem as if she'd been punched in the face, taking time to blacken up the eye and add blood to Charly's lips, arms and legs - Her mother had explained the costume to her, she was supposed to be a witch after an inquisition, so she would look battered and bruised.

Finally her mother put the small leather wrist and ankle bands on to Charly, these had chains attached to them, only plastic but they looked good. A black witch's hat completed the costume.

Charlene's mother smiled at her and started to take pictures with her new camera, it didn't need film and she showed Charly the pictures afterwards.

Charlene walked out of her house with her mother and met up with some of her friends, they all freaked over her costume especially Wendy, who was dressed as a pumpkin!

The group ran over the neighbourhood knocking on doors and calling out 'Trick or Treat!'

For some reason Charly got more sweets than her friends, but she didn't mind sharing out her pail with them.

While it was getting dark the friends started to separate and go home with their parents, until it was just Charly and Wendy left. Charlene's mother told Wendy that she'd be sleeping over with Charlene, and "wouldn't it be nice to get more sweets? Why don't we stay out longer?" She added.

The two girls screamed in glee at this thought, Charlene's mother then started them walking further away from home, she told the girls that some people didn't have children near them and so missed out on Trick or Treat.

Some houses were dark, and nobody answered the door, other houses just had nasty dogs that would bark as the girls came near and so they didn't go there either!

Just when they were about to give up Charlene's mother suggested one more house, its lights were on and there was a skeleton hanging from the porch. "They seem to have the Halloween spirit!" She told the girls who laughingly agreed.

When Charlene pressed the doorbell a scream sounded within the house, the two girls looked at each other, and then large heavy footsteps could be heard approaching, the door catch clicked and the door opened to the sound of a heavy creaking.

Expecting some giant of a man to be there the girls looked up, but a giggle made them look ahead where a boy was standing in the doorway. He was made up with a false hairy chest and ape like arms, his legs were hidden by ape legs. His face was hidden by an ape's mask, "Hello!" he said, "You're the first ones we've seen today, do you want to come in?" He asked them in a high pitched voice.

Charlene looked back at her mother who nodded, "Yes please, we've walked a lot and I feel slightly tired." She said thinking that she needed a reason.

They were shown into a large room which had been made up to look like a dungeon, chains hung from the ceiling and also on the walls, from the ceiling there was a cage like affair, there was a metal thing in the corner of the room, it was painted to look like a woman.

The boy saw the girl's reaction, "Isn't it neat, dad had it made 'specally for tonight"

As if waiting for the right time a man entered the room, carrying a tray of drinks, he was made up like Count Dracula with red at either side of his mouth. "Good Evening! I trust you like my humble abode." He said in a foreign accent.

Wendy giggled and the man's face dropped, "Well I did my best!" He said and then smiled, "Hello, hello and heeellloooo. Well I must say we were about to give up, weren't we pumpkin." He said and then apologised to Wendy who smiled.

The 'boy' took off his mask to reveal long hair, "Dad that mask is too hot for me." She complained. And then smiled at the other two girls, "Sorry, but I didn't want one of those ghost things that dad wanted to buy me, and then I saw this costume and kept on at him until he got it." She explained.

The man smiled at his daughter, "Yes Dominique did make a fuss. But your costumes are very nice as well." He said and handed out the drinks.

Dominique sipped at her's and made a face, "Dad! You haven't made it right, it tastes terrible!" She complained, "Go on you try it!" She said to the girls who also sipped it but found nothing wrong.

Charlene's mother drank half her drink, "I think it's just right, thank you..." She inclined her head to the man.

"Frank, Frank Muller, and you are?" He replied.

"I'm Brigit, the witch is my daughter Charlene and this is her friend Wendy." Charlene's mother said.

"I like your daughter's costume; I don't think I've seen one like it before." Frank said which made Charly beam at her mother.

"Mum made it special for me; I didn't want a plastic thing either!" Charly said.

Frank laughed, "Well sit down, unless you want to hang around!" He pointed up to the cage hanging above them.

The girls laughed and sat down on a sofa, Charly's eyes were dragged to the large thing in the corner of the room, and Frank followed her gaze.

"It's supposed to be an Iron Maiden; it was used as a torture device." He said

"Is it real?" Wendy asked sounding slightly scared.

"Real? Well it was made a couple of years ago by my company for a horror film; I just got it out of storage for tonight. It has the metal spikes that have to be gradually moved in, I've just never used it, although if Dommy won't do her homework I might find a use for it!" he said laughing, which got a 'Daaaaaad!' from his daughter.

Charly got up and walked to the Iron Maiden, she touched it, she found it was icy cold. Frank came over to her and touched a knob on the side of the Maiden. The door opened up.

On the back there were metal shackles to hold onto the arms, legs and necks of the victims, something that Frank made sure to point out to Charly. Then he showed her the slits where the metal spikes would be inserted into the Maiden and then into the victim.

"What was it supposed to do?" Charly asked interested.

"Well the victim would be convinced to confess to whatever crime they were accused of before they're skewered." Frank said.

"B... but what if they didn't do it?" Charly asked.

"That didn't matter to the people using the Maiden, they just needed the confession. In the end wouldn't you say you did it? Just picture it you're in the dark and someone is pushing a knife into several parts of your body." Frank said resting his hand on Charly's shoulder.

Charly shuddered at the thought and then nodded her head. "Oh yes, I don't think I could stand any pain like that!" She said.

Just then Wendy closed her eyes and collapsed onto the sofa, Charly went to run to her but found her feet weren't working properly. Frank lifted her up into his arms; he looked over to Charlene's mother. "Thank you Brigit, they're lovely." He said as Charly blacked out.


Charly awoke to a cool cloth being passed over her head, she tried to move but found that her arms and legs were held by chains to the leather bands that her mother... Her mother! Where was she?

Charly opened her eyes and saw her mother was the one with the cloth, she had changed her clothes as well, she was now wearing a leather bra and leather shorts. "Mum! What's happening?" Charly said.

"Don't say anything darling, Master Frank doesn't want to hear a word from you, or you might not like what he'll do to you." Brigit said quietly.

"Where are my clothes, he didn't..." Charly asked as she realized that she was naked.

"Master Frank told me to undress you and to tie you up here." Brigit said not mentioning that Frank was watching her as she did so.

"Where Wendy?" Charly asked just as quietly

Brigit looked up to the cage where Wendy, sans Pumpkin outfit, was hanging. She was wearing only her knickers and a gag in her mouth.

Then Dominique entered the room, she was also dressed like Brigit but carried a small whip. "Well Slave Brigit, is your daughter ready?" She asked.

Brigit went down onto her knees and bent her head. "I'm sorry Mistress, but I haven't had time to tell her." She said.

Dominique shook her head and then brought the whip down on Brigit's back. "Stupid slave! You know what happens if you don't do as you're told. I will tell slave Charlene then!" The girl said.

She then faced Charlene, "Well Slave Charlene! You are now under mine and Master Frank's control, when we tell you to do something you will do it, without any arguments or you will be punished! Do you understand that?" Dominique said.

"But... I'm not..." Charly started to say but Dominique shook her head.

"You were warned!" she said and then raised the whip bringing it down onto Charlene's developing breasts.

"Oww! No! That hurts!" Charly protested but only received a laugh from Dominique.

"You stupid little cunt, it's supposed to, why do you think its called punishment! But don't worry, the pain soon fades. But you just wait until Daddy uses his whip on you, unless he uses the other thing!" Dominique said and then brought the whip down on Charly's unprotected pussy, causing the girl to scream in pain.

"Dommy? What are you doing to our new slave?" Frank entered the room, his makeup was now off and he was dressed in just a pair of shorts, Charly could see that the front of his shorts were pushed out as if he had something in his pockets.

"She didn't answer me Master Frank; she started to say other words." Dominique said.

Frank went to where Charlene was chained and gently stroked her face, "It's understandable Dommy, I instructed Slave Brigit to bring her daughter here and not to tell her anything, Slave Charlene doesn't know her place yet, I will attend to her and you can play with Slave Wendy."

Dominique looked back and up to where Wendy was slowly stirring, she had opened her eyes and was looking down at the group in shock. "Thank you Master Frank, I've got a place that she'll enjoy... eventually." Dominique said with a smile on her face.

Frank nudged Brigit with his foot. "Slave Brigit, you will help Mistress Dominique to get Slave Wendy down from the cage and then take her to Mistress Dominique's bedroom, you will follow Mistress Dominique's instructions. Do you understand?" He said to her.

Brigit nodded her head, "Yes, Master Frank I understand and will obey." She said and waited.

Frank nodded and then said, "Rise Slave Brigit and follow your instructions"

Brigit got to her feet, bowed to Frank and then went to where Dominique was using a ratchet to lower the cage down to the floor. Wendy was removed from the cage and then dragged out of the room; Brigit never took one look at her daughter at all.


Charly cried as her mother went out of the room leaving her alone with Frank; he put his hand under Charly's chin and raised her head. "Tears little one? So soon? Tell me what's wrong?" he asked kindly.

"W... why did... mommy... do that?" She asked.

Frank nodded his head. "I understand, you are confused and worried about what is happening." Charly nodded her head, "Well you see I made a slave out of your mother when she was younger, it's only recently that I've found her again, it was a great surprise to find she had such a pretty daughter." Frank said and ran his hands over Charly's chest, pausing when he touched her nipples.

"Please sir, don't" Charly said which made Frank laugh.

"It's been a long time since someone said don't to me, I'd almost forgotten how it sounds, but I'm afraid you're not allowed to use that word to me and so I will punish you for that... a little later." Frank said at which point a cry could be heard from upstairs. "Ah, it seems that little Wendy refused to do something for Dommy, she'll learn, just as you will."

Charly shook her head and started to struggle against the chains holding her in an effort to escape, but she was held tightly.

"I think you need to learn something my young slave." Frank said in his laughing voice, "When I tell you something your responses will be 'Yes Master Frank' or 'Certainly Master Frank', or 'I understand Master Frank'. The word NO has no meaning for you from this time on!"

"But... you can't do..." Charly said in shock.

Frank undid Charlene's leg and then her arms, but he held onto her so that she couldn't escape from him, "I see that I need to use other methods here, and you know what? I'm going to use them!" Frank said

Charly could see that they were heading towards the Iron Maiden; she tried to struggle out of Frank's grasp but failed.

Frank opened the door to the Iron Maiden and pushed Charly into it, he attached the neck restraint and Charly was held, she tried to kick out at Frank but he calmly took one of her legs and then fixed it into the shackle there. He quickly took command of her other leg.

Then Frank took Charly's arms and fixed them above her head, leaving her immobilized. Charly still tried to struggle. "Oh, so you're like that are you? Then I have a solution to that as well." Frank said and touched a button, Charly heard a noise and then something was poking her in her backside.

"Now if you move your butt forward I'll coat the dildo with cream that way it will enter you easier, if not then it's going to be painful." Frank said, Charly didn't know what he meant but she didn't like the idea of pain.

So the girl obligingly moved her body, as much as she could, forward. Frank smiled at her. "Good, now I'll just push some of this up here..." And Charly felt his finger probing at her bottom and pushing inside her, she tried to wriggle her bottom away but couldn't. "And I'll put some just in here..." She gasped as she felt his finger again, this time on her pussy, but for some reason it felt nice.

"Ah. You liked that... good, Dommy likes it as well... I wonder?" Frank said thoughtfully but shook his head, "I'll find out later, but for now..." his hand moved away from Charly's pussy and then she felt her hips being lifted slightly and then lowered.

She tried to shake her head as the... dildo? Did he call it... was pushed against her bottom, and then the slippery stuff allowed it to push into and up Charly's bum. "OOOooowwww!" Charly screamed out. "It hurts!" she said accusingly.

Frank nodded his head, "I know, but just think what it would have been like without that lube?" he said, "now can you move your body?" he asked Charly.

Charly's eyes widened as she realised that she was firmly fixed in place. "N... no sir." She said apprehensively.

"Slave Charlene, you will address me as Master Frank. Do you understand?" Frank said

Charly realised that she had to answer him, but how... and then she remembered, "I understand Master Frank." She said.

Frank laughed, "Well done Slave Charlene, but I still need to do this." Frank said and then closed the door of the Iron Maiden.


Charly was now in the dark, her arms and legs shackled to the back of the Iron Maiden and her neck restrained, what was worse for her she could feel the... dildo? In her bum start to move, in a small way it was pumping up and down making her feel so odd.

What she couldn't see were the cameras watching her, they were designed to work in low to zero light. Also the fact that a small panel had opened up in front of the Iron Maiden, behind the panel were several feathers on levers, designed to attack certain parts of a young girl's anatomy.

The crackling sound of a speaker made Charly look, but still the inside of the Maiden was pitch black. "I'm sorry about this Slave Charlene, but Mistress Dominique needs my attention, I'll leave this on automatic, don't worry if you get too scared there's a grate below you... I think that's where the rats get in, must do something about them soon." Frank said and then the speaker switched off.

Charly gave a sob. Rats how could he... then she heard a slight squeaking noise, and she started to panic... the rats could be climbing up the inside of the Maiden, then they would... something soft touched her body, she screamed in panic. The rats had touched her they had, they had!

Unknown to Charly the feathers had started to extend from their confinement, that was the squeaking noise Charly had heard, the first feather touched her chest and started to rotate, the rats were purely in Charly's mind.

Charly waited for the first bite of the rat, but then she felt another touch... on her pussy! She couldn't hold herself back but started to piss herself in her panic.


Frank walked upstairs to Dominique's room. His daughter had the girl, Wendy, tied to an open framework with her arms and legs widely extended. Her knickers had been removed and the girl was now naked.

Brigit was also there with her head between Wendy's legs, causing strange sensations in the bound girl's body. Behind the girl Frank could see his daughter; she was smiling away and holding a paddle in her hands.

"Well Slave Wendy... who am I?" Dominique asked the young girl.

"(pant)... (pant)... You're... you're... Mistress... Mistress... ARRrrrggghhh! Please no, no don't hit me again. I'm sorry Mistress Dominique, Please Mistress don't!" Wendy screamed out.

Frank walked behind Wendy to observe Dominique's work. Wendy's backside was a mass of bruises, some in stripes other in a paddle shape. Dominique stepped back to watch her father.

"Not too bad Dommy, she's calling you Mistress Dominique now, don't you think she should be rewarded?" Frank said.

"I don't know... I want to make her suffer more!" Dominique said.

Frank walked around the framework; Brigit was sucking away at Wendy's pussy but keeping away from the girl's clit. He nodded, enough for the girl to know that there was more to be done, but not enough to bring her off. Brigit had learnt well.

"Where are the nipple clamps?" Frank asked.

Dominique hit her head with her hand, "I'm a fool! She wouldn't like them would she? I was going to bugger her first before I got to rape her pussy, but I'd be able to pull on her nipples won't I?"

Frank nodded and Dominique ran off to her chest of drawers, she looked for a pair of clamps and then held them up. "These will look good on her." Dominique said and ran back to the framework.

Dominique tapped Brigit on the head. "Slave Brigit stop that for now. I want you to excite Slave Wendy's tits." Without a word Brigit followed her mistress's orders.

"Please don't, it's not nice!" Wendy said but couldn't stop Brigit from attaching her lips to Wendy's forming breasts.

Frank gently slapped Wendy's face. "Something else you're going to learn Slave Wendy, when Mistress Dominique gives an order you will obey it, just as Slave Brigit is doing now!"

Wendy didn't answer, she could feel the effects of Brigit's work on her tit's it was almost the same as when she was licking her poochy, it promised more... more... much more.

She moaned in frustration as Brigit left her tit, but cooed as her other tit was now receiving attention, a coo that turned into a scream as she felt metal teeth biting into her aching tit. "Oooouuuccchhhhh! What is that?" She screamed out.

"Mistress Dominique is allowing you to wear jewellery Slave Wendy, a nice pair of nipple clamps, they may hurt as they bite into your flesh... but that's only part of your training." Frank said to the crying girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.