Manya: A New Journey Begins - Cover

Manya: A New Journey Begins

Copyright© 2007 by Sheetal

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Picks up immediately where Manya: Forbidden Lust Intensifies ends. The story follows Manya as she begins her slide into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

The first place the girls hit was the swimwear store. With summer approaching and temperatures likely to be 100 degrees every day, it was the ideal opportunity for them to jump into the community pool. Incidentally all five lived in the same building which is how they came to be friends in the first place. Their mothers were all friends with each other, and all of them worked with each other, in one way or another. Manya, being the ringleader decided that one-piece suits were definitely not an option, since that was for girls and they were women. So she went looking for bikinis. But when she saw some of the more common bikinis she noticed most of them covered a majority of the ass, and she was definitely not into that. She was totally for flaunting all you had. So one store after another, she kept rejecting and moving on with the posse faithfully in tow.

She was just about ready to give up on the hunt when she spotted a small little shop in the corner, a shop no one seemed to go to. The name was the reason for it perhaps "2Hot 4 U". As the girls entered, Manya knew this was the place she wanted to shop. There were nothing but sexy, slutty and trashy clothes in the store. No self-respecting girl would ever be caught dead wearing what was sold in these stores. The tops, if you could call them that, were so thin and so revealing they might as well not have been there. The tank tops were perhaps the worst, as they had a picture of a woman's tits painted on them and if the girls chose the right one, the picture of the tits would covert their own tits perfectly. The material of the clothes was such that if a woman had even a mole on her body they would show up clearly.

Manya and the girls started shopping like there was no tomorrow. The swimsuits they picked out were a mockery of swimsuits to begin with. The bottoms were nothing but a thin strip of cloth that went inside their butt crack on the back, and inside their pussy in the front. The tops were slightly thicker and barely covered Manya's nipples, same for the other girls. Then they switched to tube tops, each of them sheer and very tight on them, skirts that barely covered their pussies, but with an added slit down one side that made it even more revealing. Manya intended to be on display this summer and she was going to take rest of the girls along with her on this mission. When the final bill was made up, the girls realized they were each 50 dollars short. Manya had intended to use those 50 dollars for each of their piercings, so she had no intention of having the girls spend them.

She proceeded to tease and flirt with the shopowner shamelessly, and the other girls followed suit. They rubbed themselves against him, giving him an instant hardon. To make things even kinkier for him, Manya started calling him daddy, something the owner really liked. After half an hour of this shameless act, Manya finally got down on her hands and knees and showed her heart shaped ass to the shopowner, begging him to fuck his little slutty daughter. The poor man couldn't take it anymore, and proceeded to do just that. Jenni whispered in his ear that Manya loved having her boobs crushed, and Maria told him she liked to be fucked rough and hard. The owner obliged and did exactly as they said, fucking Manya the way she loved to be fucked. It wasn't long before he discharged his load into her, emptying his balls in her pussy. When she got up, Manya even thanked him, but licking his cock clean and tucking it back in, then pressing her boobs against his chest.

Inside however, she felt that emptiness again as she got absolutely no satisfaction from the fuck. By now though, she had recognized a pattern. She had been fucked 5 times this day, three times by black men and twice now by white. Each of the "black" fucks was an amazing out of this world experience, while the fucks by the whites left her agonizingly horny. She had to figure this out and she knew the best way to do it. The piercing parlor had two guys, one white and one black. She could get fucked by both of them, and see if her new theory held up.

Two hours later, Manya stumbled out of the piercing parlor followed by her four best friends. They had all gotten their tongues pierced, and Manya paid for it all by getting fucked by Jamal and Tony, co-owners of the piercing parlor. That meant they now had $50 extra to spend but more importantly for Manya, it was a validation of the theory that had been brewing in her head. Tony though bigger and much thicker than Jamal was white, and he even fucked her harder than Jamal did. However try as she might she could not cum. Jamal though was a quick shooter, but she came non-stop and had a most amazing experience with him. The whole way back home she kept reliving every moment back in her head, confirming to herself that her hypothesis was correct. By the time she reached home, she had no doubt in her mind that she was right. Not only that she was right, but it was her responsibility to teach the same truth to her friends.

Once she reached home, she went to her apartment telling her friends she'd see them early the next morning. Right now her mother was probably home from work and she wanted to spend some time with her. Opening the door to the apartment she could tell her mom was home. Her keys were on the table and the bathroom shower was on. She was getting ready to go to the diner. Kavita worked with Leticia (Keisha's mother) and Lucinda (Maria's mother) at the diner, and with Bambi (Jenni's mother) and Nancy (Tammy's mother) at the job placement agency. The five mothers were best of friends now for almost 15 years ever since Kavita moved into the apartment, though it was fair to say that between them no one was smart enough to light a bulb. They all relied on either Jerome or Manya for their simplest needs, or if they were around - Michael and Marcus.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.