Manya: A New Journey Begins - Cover

Manya: A New Journey Begins

Copyright© 2007 by Sheetal

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Picks up immediately where Manya: Forbidden Lust Intensifies ends. The story follows Manya as she begins her slide into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

Throughout school Manya kept replaying the events of the morning. The mere act of replaying them got her juices flowing again, as she felt her nipples hardening against her t-shirt. She knew it was a farce, the exam since she was assured of getting an A+ anyways but she had to go through her motions. The young teen was extremely talented at using her assets to full potential. A flirtatious smile, batting her eyelids and thrusting her chest out all the while licking her lips was usually enough for her to guarantee the A+ grade for her classes. In the rare occasion that it did not, she actually studied and got it anyways. This was the last exam of the year, and then summer was out. She couldn't wait to get this exam over with and go to the mall with her girlfriends.

As soon as she was done, she got up and handed her paper to the class teacher. Winking at him, she licked her lips and looked at his crotch before she swayed her way out the door. Running to the girl's room she went into a stall and lit up a joint. The weed hit the spot for her, as she inhaled the smoke and held it in her lungs as long as she could. Exhaling, she repeated the process and quickly finished the joint before anyone followed her in. She wasn't afraid of being caught but she usually never shared her joints with her friends. Easily the queen-bee of her group, Manya had all her friends wrapped around her finger, they did pretty much everything she asked them to. So even if she did not have joints with her she would bum on off her friends. In many ways she was the pioneer of her small yet diverse group. She was the first to lose her virginity, the first to sprout breasts, first to smoke pot, first to drink alcohol and really was the brains of the "slut brigade" as it was called in school.

Finishing up her joint she flushed the stub down the toilet and then walked out the restroom, now looking for her other fix. Smoking pot always made her horny, and that coupled with the day's memories had her literally crawling up the walls at this point. She went looking for her usual fuckbuddy, Jason Thomas. Jason was a handsome young man, blond haired blue eyed and would have been tops in class had Manya not aced every single subject. He did not hold any grudges though, since Manya usually sought him out first when she need to be fucked. He had fucked every single member of the slut brigade but none of them compared to Manya, who it seemed was built for sex. Her beautiful ass, her big (for her age) tits and her thick lips gave every boy in school a boner. No sooner than he came out of the classroom, than he was snatched up by her who led him to the boys' room and into a stall. She quickly hiked up her skirt and presented her ass to him, bracing herself on the toilet seat in front of her. He quickly unzipped and took out his cock which was already hard and wasted no time in grabbing her big tits mashing them. This act always got her going and today was no exception and she pushed her ass backing seeking his cock. The moment his cock came in contact with her pussy, he pushed and started fucking her as hard as he could. It seemed to him that today Manya was hotter, sexier and hornier than he ever remembered, as she was thrusting back with a lot of passion, a lot of force. Her grunts were muffled but he knew she was loving every second of it. He alternated between squeezing those mammaries and pinching those thick nipples but he kept the pressure up. Before long he felt the tell-tale signs of his orgasm approaching and he told her so, feeling her stiffen as well. He knew she was close because she increased her own tempo. A minute later, he discharged his cum into her receptive pussy, splashing her walls with his sperm. Once totally spent, he waited till Manya regrouped and straightened herself out. Smiling at Jason, Manya kissed him on the lips and walked out the boys room just as always.

Inside though she was highly confused. She couldn't have an orgasm even though Jason did everything he usually did. In fact, knowing that today was perhaps the last time he was fucking her he was better than he had ever been, but for her it was the worst fuck she had ever received in her young life. Granted the boob mashing did get her horny but that's all it did, was make her horny. Hornier than before, if it was possible. A highly frustrated Manya went looking for some sort of an outlet. She even bitched at her friends when they came out to congratulate her on her birthday, but they being the faithful bees, just shrugged it off and followed her like faithful puppies. Manya came out of the school and almost ran into Marcus Thomas, brother of Keisha (part of her posse) and another of her fuckbuddies. The look in her eyes told Marcus all he needed to know. He grabbed her by her hand and led her to the nearest hideout behind the bushes. Watching her bubbly delicious ass was making him crazy and he pushed her on the ground, causing her to fall on her stomach. As she tried to get up, he said:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.