Manya: A New Journey Begins - Cover

Manya: A New Journey Begins

Copyright© 2007 by Sheetal

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Picks up immediately where Manya: Forbidden Lust Intensifies ends. The story follows Manya as she begins her slide into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

What she did not count on was the mirror in the bathroom gave a clear view into the living room couch. Jerome had a clear view of Manya fingering her pussy, a sight that not only infuriated him, but made him very aroused as well. Furious because Manya was always walking around in scantily clad clothes though none as scanty as what she was wearing, and aroused for obvious reasons. Quietly getting up, he went out to the living room, to watch her masturbate.

Her eyes closed, mouth open as she slowly worked her fingers in and out of her pussy, she looked every bit a whore as she acted. Swiftly but quietly yanking his sweatpants down, Jerome brought out his 9" thick and hard as steel cock out and quietly stroked it. He imagined a great deal of things he would love to do to that beautiful body, and that of her mother's.

As soon as her eyes opened, he pushed Manya to the ground. Groaning as she fell on her stomach, she tried to get up but was pushed down again by Jerome who lifted her ass with his left hand. Spreading her ass cheeks, he gazed with lust at the wet sopping cunt in front of him. In one quick thrust, he pushed his cock inside the young teen, not caring at all for her pain or discomfort.

Manya screamed in pain and part pleasure as the hot searing cock tore through her tight pussy and hit her cervix in one brutal blow. This wasn't the first time her pussy was being fucked, but there were a lot of firsts. He was the first to hit her cervix, the first to enter her doggystyle, the first to forcibly take her and the first man to give her an orgasm this quickly. Due to the pent up horniness from fingering her pussy, this was the most intense orgasm of her young life. The human brain, especially at such a young and impressionable age is quite an amazing thing. Her brain associated a lot of these things with the intensity of the orgasm, she just did not know it yet. Somewhere in her brain, the neuron pathways permanently adjusted to associate black men, doggystyle, rough sex with intense orgasms.

Once Jerome got over the pain of entering such a tight pussy, he started pistoning in and out. Slowly coming out, and then pulling her hard into his cock as he thrust out to meet her cunt. Each thrust brought out a groan and a shriek from Manya, each thrust causing a mini-orgasm. While Manya was definitely enjoying the fucking she received from Jerome, she was still more or less on automatic mode, content to let Jerome do all the work and fuck her like a rag doll. But once he reached over and squeezed her boob and started mashing it she went crazy. She matched Jerome thrust for thrust, hitting him back harder than he was thrusting, squeezing her pussy around his cock with each thrust.

The result was that Jerome was now fighting a losing battle. Even though Manya was in a constant state of orgasms, with each thrust giving her one, she was in fact controlling how quickly he would have his own orgasm. He tried in vain to slow down but she would not let him and soon he felt the cum rising in his balls. Reaching over with his left hand, he grabbed her other tit - by now he had figured out that it was her tits that were the sensitive part - and resumed fucking the young slut for all she was worth. Within minutes he came inside her, splashing the insides of her pussy with his thick and potent sperm. Had Manya not been on the pill, there was enough sperm to make her pregnant times time over.

Jerome watched in amazement as the young slut kept writhing on the ground around his cock, trying to coax not only more cum out of his cock but more orgasms for herself. Her body was coated in her sweat, it shone a beautiful glow. Jerome could only wonder, if the daughter was such a great fuck how good the mother would be. He strengthened his resolve to not only fuck the older woman, but also to turn her into his version of an ideal whore.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.