Manya: A New Journey Begins - Cover

Manya: A New Journey Begins

Copyright© 2007 by Sheetal

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Picks up immediately where Manya: Forbidden Lust Intensifies ends. The story follows Manya as she begins her slide into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

"Manya!!!! Breakfast is ready!!!" came the shout from across the hall, waking the birthday girl. An extremely tired Manya woke up from her bed, naked as the day she was born. She walked barefoot to the mirror and examined herself. For a 15 year old, her body was quite well developed. She had a narrow waist, a flat tummy with wide hips. Her boobs were more than developed, already a C cup at the age of 15, a source of pride for the young girl, and the number one attention getter from boys her age, and even men. Not that her butt wasn't great, as she examined it turning around. Peach shaped and flawless it attracted attention from every male that ever gazed upon it and more than a few women.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face she donned a very flimsy sheer minidress and walked out her bedroom. She hated wearing clothes since she was a child, and whenever possible wore as few clothes as possible. For that reason she owned no underwear at all. Walking down the hall she was met by the sight of her mother frantically trying to get breakfast ready before she rushed off to work. Being a single mother was difficult for Kavita, especially in this foreign land but she managed to make ends meet. She worked two jobs, as a receptionist by day and waitress by nights which meant she was rarely at home to meet and talk to Manya.

At the age of 33, Kavita was still a very attractive woman. Standing at 5'4" with black hair and light brown eyes, she was very fair and very slim. As often as she could she exercised to keep herself in shape. She had fairly large breasts, 34D on a very slim waist but wide hips typical for Indian women. Looks wise she was almost an identical copy of her daughter, or rather her daughter was a carbon copy of her. A beautiful angelic face, high cheekbones with big thick pouty lips, long eyelashes and thick black hair. She turned heads even at this age, but was quite unaware of it. She was by any standards, quite a simple woman. Naive, not very smart. And Manya had her wrapped completely around her little finger. She knew just what buttons to push, just what to say and she could make her mother agree to anything and everything.

Manya looked at her mother and smiled. She really did love her mother, and even though she she sometimes felt guilty about manipulating her the way she did, she realized someone had to be tough in the family, and it might as well be her. Sighing, she sat at the kitchen table and drank the glass of milk in front of her.

"What time did you get in last night?" asked Kavita.

"9 mother" lied Manya. In fact, she did not get in till about 3 am hence the reason why she was so tired at 7:30 in the morning. She had gone out with some of the boys from school last night, lying to Kavita that she had gone for movies with her girlfriends.

"Good" replied Kavita as she placed the plate in front of Manya, and one for herself.

Sitting down she started eating breakfast, the one activity they shared and the only time the two spent together throughout the week. They talked about the last day's activity while eating, trying to catch up with each other. Breakfast finished, Kavita quickly rinsed the dishes and was on the way out when Manya suddenly said:

"Mom!! You forgot it's my birthday!!"

Kavita turned around, half in shock and half embarrassed at how she could have forgotten her darling daughter's birthday. She started apologizing profusely begging her forgiveness. Manya for her part downplayed the incident but Kavita would have none of it.

"No. I made a mistake and I'm sorry baby. Here, take this" she took out five 20-dollar bills and handed them to Manya. "Go buy yourself anything you want from this"

"Anything?" asked Manya.

"Anything" replied Kavita.

"Mom, I was thinking of getting a piercing" said Manya.

"Now Manya, we've talked about this. No piercings till you are 18 years old" said Kavita.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.