Manya: A New Journey Begins - Cover

Manya: A New Journey Begins

Copyright© 2007 by Sheetal

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Picks up immediately where Manya: Forbidden Lust Intensifies ends. The story follows Manya as she begins her slide into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

Gopal lunged forward and entered the whore's cunt in one fast thrust. Screaming in delightful pain, she began her thrusts and matched him stroke for stroke. His cock was big and thick, and hot as an iron, but not hotter than her own cunt. Hitting her cervix with every thrust, Gopal called her the filthiest names he could think of and she kept encouraging him to call her nastier names still. She felt in heaven as the hot searing cock hit her cervix yet again. The jab coupled with the mauling of her udder like boobs was causing her to see stars. The pressure was intense as she felt herself being washed in this wave of pleasure towards an endless storm of orgasms.

Life sure got interesting for Manya after that morning. She never wore clothes in the house anymore. Later that evening Deen brought over three dogs in the house. One look at her and the dogs' cocks were hard. After that day life was a never-ending fuck fest for the sexy mother. She got more and more deeper into her role as Deen's whore and never even noticed how Binu was giving more of his attention now to Sana and Tanya than her. She never noticed, but she was never lacking in being fucked into ecstasy. Between the dogs, Sam, Salim, Salim's father, the bhangi, the grocer, the milkman, the paper-delivery boy she got daily doses of hard cocks. Then there were others too, others in the neighborhood. All along she did as Deen asked her to, as he told her to.

Deen was watching the progress in his whore's personality with much interest. He had noticed how she had stopped thinking of herself as a mother and came to think of herself as his whore, as his bitch. She still oozed all the sexuality in the world, but now there was a purpose to her actions, her movements. And that purpose was to invite men to ravage her. No more romantic fucks for her, no more sensual slow fucks for her. Only hard and fast fucks. The harder the fuck, the harder she came.

A few months after that day Deen was beginning to grow tired of her. Not that she wasn't the same old erection inspiring whore he had always imagined her to be, but his object of attention was Sana now. And he knew it was not fair on Manya.

One day, after she drained the dogs of their cum she was just watching some porn on tv when Deen came up to her and asked her to get ready. They were going out for some work. It had been two months since she had left the house, and she realized she did not miss it at all. Obediently she went to her room and proceeded to pick out her clothes. Finding everything in a mess, she came back outside and asked Deen about it.

Manya: Deen?

Deen: What is it, bitch?

Manya: (Hand fingering her pussy) I can't seem to find clothes anywhere. I can't find any sarees, no blouses, no petticoats.

Deen: What are you talking about? What about those shawls I had made for you?

Manya: What shawls?

Deen walked over to her wardrobe and pointed to a dozens pieces of cloth sitting there. He had talked to Abdul and asked him to make pieces in a shawl's size from all her transparent sarees. Once that was done he threw away all her clothes.

Deen: These. Now wear one and let's go.

Nodding dumbly she took out a light blue colored sheer saree draped it around herself. She managed only to cover her ass and her boobs, but only barely. The material was so sheer to begin with it hid nothing and left nothing to imagination.

Without a word but with an appraising look, Deen led her out of the house. As soon as they left the housing complex, she saw the eyes of people everywhere on her. This was undisguised lust, a look that would send most women into fear and shock but not this horny mother. It only made her wetter. She could not understand though why all the dogs were barking insanely in her direction.

Deen smiled seeing the dogs' reaction to Manya. He had been lacing the insides of her cunt every day now with the urine of a bitch in heat, and that scent was attracting those dogs now. The dogs in the house fucked her so much, she didn't connect the two, and didn't realize that it was her own smell or rather the smell coming from her that attracted the dogs. He knew the longer they stood there, the more they'd bark and it would only be a matter of time before they broke free of the leash and ran over to her, knocking her down and fucking her right there in the open.

Fortunately they found a cab, and they went towards their destination. The cab driver couldn't believe his luck seeing such a sexy woman in his car. Not just that she was sexy, but the fact that she was dressed in such an obviously slutty and whorish manner, half naked. Her massive boobs sitting high on her chest, her narrow waist, not an ounce of fat on it. Her big pouty lips just thirsty for a cock to suck on. He watched with amazement as the boy next to her casually reached over and pulled that sorry excuse for a cloth covering her, revealing her very naked and extremely beautiful juggs to him. Her nipples were thick and very hard, hard enough to cut glass it seemed. From the expression on her face she was obviously masturbating. With great concentration he managed to arrive at the destination without any incident. Only then did he realize they had arrived at a very seedy part of town.

Handing her sari-shawl back to her, Deen waited as Manya draped it around herself and lazily made her way out of the taxi. In his horny state the taxi-driver even forgot to ask for the fare. Deen led Manya down a dark deserted alley into a shady looking shop. Over a dozen pair of eyes watched in amazement at the sight of the beautiful ass swaying sexily dripping cum down her legs lead by a boy young enough to be her son. The woman's hips were wide and inviting, her ass so big and plump it looked unnatural on her slim frame. Her thin waist made her look even sexier. The fact she wore next to nothing was the best part for the men who could not help but grab their dicks and start jacking off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.