Manya: A New Journey Begins - Cover

Manya: A New Journey Begins

Copyright© 2007 by Sheetal

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Picks up immediately where Manya: Forbidden Lust Intensifies ends. The story follows Manya as she begins her slide into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

Pleased with how that turned out, Deen smiled. Moving on to the next step in his plan, he asked Manya for 3000 rupees which she gladly gave him. Glancing at the clock, he saw it was almost time for the bhangi (janitor) to come by the house for his daily fuck. He decided to leave his slut in a very horny state, and said

"Open your mouth, slut" as he unzipped his pants.

She complied and opened her mouth. "Tongue out" he said. She complied again.

Taking his thick cock out, he rested it on her tongue and let loose a stream, emptying his bladder into her mouth. He felt a great relief as he just stood there, getting hard watching his mom drinking his pee as it hit the back of her throat and emptied into her stomach. He could visibly see her getting hornier by the second, it was as if she her degree of arousal was doubling by the second. She was ready to pounce on him by the time he was done, and the only reason she didn't was because she liked men who took initiative. But that didn't mean she wouldn't entice them in every possible way. She squeezed her tits mercilessly, fingered her cunt furiously and opened her mouth in a pout as if wanting to suck that thick cock in front of her. She was disappointed when Deen put it away.

He left through the back door and strolled over to his destination - the dog pound. He had been speaking with the owner Vikas about buying some dogs from him though he did not tell him the real reason for them. After a quick run Deen reached the shop and met Vikas. Vikas knew Deen's requirement and led him immediately to the first dog in question. His name was Rascal, and he was a huge mutt. Probably a mixture of Great Dane and German Shepherd, Rascal was actually very fond of Deen and surprisingly enough listened only to Deen. Deen had been visiting the pound for years since he had a fondness for dogs and he understood and knew about them a great deal. There was one other reason why Deen wanted Rascal and that was because Rascal was a natural alpha dog. He would keep other dogs in check and train them, and yet be controlled by Deen. He weighed about 110 pounds and was very strong and only about 15 months old so he would still live a long time. The other two dogs were Satan and Devil, two mean looking german shepards who were also excellent guard dogs. They also loved Deen and he knew he would have no trouble restraining them. After all, he had helped Vikas train the dogs himself.

This purchase cost him only 1,000 rupees. The reason the dogs were cheap was since they were castaways and no one wanted them. However his last purchase cost him 2,000 rupees and Vikas couldn't figure out why Deen would want it. It was urine from all the bitches in heat that Vikas had. Deen had struck a deal with Vikas that he would buy that urine from him every month for 2,000 rupees for 5 bottles. Till date Vikas had not asked Deen the reason for this but today insisted on finding out. He did not want Deen to be breeding dogs illegally especially when there was such a big problem with stray dogs anyway. So when he made it a make-or-break kind of a deal, Deen had to relent.

Deen knew how Vikas lusted after his mother. He had seen Manya in various stages of undress several times and always noted his erection by the way he would shift around uncomfortably around her. Taking a deep breath, he said

"I'm going to take a spray bottle and spray this urine inside my mother's choot (cunt) every day twice a day."

Vikas's cock sprang to a full erection in less than a second upon hearing that. His eyes glazed over as he pictured Manya with that urine sprayed inside her. He knew fully well what would happen if Deen did in fact manage to do that. The three dogs he had purchased would be upon her in an instant and would b fucking her non stop for atleast an hour if not more. He was indeed quite a kinky man and he had jacked off countless times imagining that very scene but never had the courage to say it to Deen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.