Manya: A New Journey Begins - Cover

Manya: A New Journey Begins

Copyright© 2007 by Sheetal

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Picks up immediately where Manya: Forbidden Lust Intensifies ends. The story follows Manya as she begins her slide into depravity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Zoophilia   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

Shortly after Binu left to play with his friends and Tanya left with Sam and Salman to "check something out", Deen sat Manya down and decided to have a conversation with her. It was a rather simple matter to convince Tanya to be naked at home just like his mother. He now wanted to take things to the next level. He sat down and watched with amazement the sexual creature in front of him. Her heaving tits, shining with sweat from the sexual activity from before. Her lips in a pout, so suckable, looked as if they were made for sucking a cock. Her expansive waist seemed to be getting thinner somehow. Her one hand was on her pussy, playing with it continuously. Her clit was hard as it peaked out from under its hood, her puffy pussy lips were begging to be fucked and fucked hard. He saw as she routinely took some cum from her pussy and fed it with her fingers to her mouth. She was certainly making an effort to get herself addicted to cum.

Deen really wanted to rush over and ravage the sexy creature in front of him. But he realized there was work to be done, and in any case he got his best release and rush by watching his sexy mother in action more than anything else. It was his wish and intention to make her the sexiest woman possible, to make her sexier than before, hornier than ever. He knew she had taken some steps towards that goal and he wanted to address them now. He also had some other concerns that he wanted to talk to her about. Somehow he felt a lot more comfortable, self-assured than he did a few days ago. He knew what he wanted, and he knew he could get it.

"Mom", he began slowly "you ordered a few things from the internet a few weeks ago, if I remember correctly." She didn't stop playing with her pussy, just looked up at him as she pinched her left nipple harshly. It elicited a moan from her lips, her breathing becoming heavier as a bead of perspiration started sliding down her face.

"Mm hmm" she moaned back.

"So I need you to show me and tell me what it was." He said. "Now" he added for effect, to tell her he meant it.

Reluctantly she got up from the couch and walked to her room, but kept one hand on her pussy the entire time. Deen watched as each step of hers was mesmerizing. Each step caused her luscious ass to jiggle ever so slightly as her hips swayed like a pendulum. He could see from between her legs her fingers moving in and out of her ever wet pussy. Her right hand did not stay idle for long and it soon resumed its mauling of her boobs, causing her to stay heated constantly. He could see sperm now crusted on her thighs, no doubt a result of her morning bout with Binu, and some sperm was yet making its way out of her pussy as it dripped to her thighs. It wasn't going to waste though as Manya routinely kept swiping it and licking it with her fingers.

"A shame she can't go naked outdoors. She'd get all the cock she wants, and then some" he thought to himself as he followed her inside. She went to her cupboard and got down on her hands and knees, presenting her delicious ass to Dinu, as if inviting him to fuck her. As much as he wanted to, he restrained himself. He constantly reminded himself that his role in her life was to lead her down the path to depravity, to watch as she became even more of a whore. He could see but one obstacle in the way of that and as much as he wanted to avoid it, he could not see another way around the problem. He would have to address it and take it head on sooner rather than later.

A different idea that had been at the back of his mind for a while now seemed to be a very good outlet for the horny woman in front of him. He kept it in the back of his mind to ask his mother for the 3,000 rupees he would need in order to put his plan into motion. He watched with interest as Manya searched for something in the cupboard for a few more minutes, doing delicious things to her ass. Finally she got up and with a sheepish grin pulled out a moderate sized box sitting right in front of her all the time. Taking the box, she placed it on the bed and took a seat next to it, instantly moving her hand back to her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.