Bad Hair Day - Cover

Bad Hair Day

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2007 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Young teenager seeks love, sex, and a good hairdo - from her brother!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Petting   .

Young Billy grew up to find out that sports wasn't the only way to meet girls.

In his formative youth, while some kids tied up their little sister's hair into knots, Billy made his sister pigtails or a beautiful ponytail.

For some reason, nature gave Billy "the touch", and he found out that even in grade school, he was quite the little ladies man for his braid technique, his trims, and his scalp massages. Billy's fetish (if you will) was that he liked the touch and smell of long clean hair, and when he found someone whose hair smelled crappy, he made helpful suggestions, and his sister's testimony enhanced his credibility.

By the age of twelve, Billy already had already chosen his future vocation (to his father's lament).

Billy wasn't gay. He didn't have any sexual inklings yet, either way... but he would. Oh, he would.

Billy's first inkling: it was eighth grade geography as he remembered it. Mrs. Killington had just bored the class with her monotone delivery about textiles in the New England states and it was like a soporific. His eyes were slowly closing.

Unfortunately for him, Mrs. Killington nearly broke his eardrum awakening him as the class laughed hysterically, desperate for anything to liven the action.

Billy didn't get pissed. He calmly asked Mrs. Killington what shampoo she was using because her hair chemicals were what made him drowsy, or so he said.

He then took some protein formula from his backpack and showed his teacher what could help her as several girls in the class nodded in affirmation, his reputation already growing.

Mrs. Killington asked Billy to see her after school, getting some "oohs and ahs", and the lesson continued. At least, the boredom had been broken.

After school, Mrs. Killington challenged Billy, either to expose his BS or (if he really knew his stuff) find out what he could do for her.

Billy told his teacher that he could redo her hair if she only had a basin and some towels. Mrs. Killington surprised Billy by escorting him to the teacher's room where they had all the things he needed!

Now, Mrs. Killington wasn't some old biddy, just months shy of retirement, no. She was only twenty-eight and full chested. Assuming Billy could work from behind, her tits wouldn't get in the way.

Billy was so short that he needed to use a student sized chair to stand on as he worked. But now the new height acted as a vantage point as he massaged his protein formula into Kathy Killington's hair... and the (cleavage) view gave Billy his first ever boner!

Maybe it was the "lactation complex", but seeing his teacher's heaving breasts as she jostled for better position excited Billy's formerly dormant libido.

Being unseen by the teacher, Billy was able to finish his hairdressing lesson without delay. When the "thank you's" were finished, he almost raced home to work on his inadvertent "woody", but he found that by the time he got home, his boner was gone. (But it had felt so good!)

During the rest of eighth grade, Billy developed a teen clientele, albeit a non-paying one, but these girls didn't have huge breasts to make/ruin his day. Rather though, they all displayed varying stages of prepubescent and pubescent growth since most girls attain their menarche during their thirteenth year. It usually happens at around 113 pounds, or so doctors say.

Billy never confided to anyone what transpired in his pants when he worked on his teacher, and the availability to peruse visual porn on the internet made his discovery of heterosexuality a smooth and permanent one, despite what his hobby led others to believe.

Perhaps because his poor misguided parents thought he was gay, they never overtly enforced modesty upon his sister Bethany, who pranced around the house in her underwear long after she should have stopped that.

At least, Billy was earning his allowance just on the money saved by not needing to budget the hairdresser every week or so.

Later, in high school, Billy's talent would get him an ass kicking or two, but he also used it to help eventually attain his general diploma because his school allowed vo-tech credits.

Meanwhile, Bethany was the only cheerleader that Billy ever got near... until she convinced several other cheerleaders what a bargain and talent her brother was.

By the time Billy was seventeen, he had successfully lost his cherry (with three different clients, not at the same time). Fortunately, everyone was discreet about this, especially since the women were grown-ups!

Billy hadn't learned the time tested rule of thumb that "you don't shit where you eat". His three dalliances could easily have gotten him fired for being unprofessional, that is, if he even HAD a job!

But Billy was too insecure about asking any of the cheerleaders out, so he enlisted help from his sister, who warned him that virtually every cheerleader (naturally enough) already had a boyfriend. She also reminded him that he would be inviting another ass-kicking from any of several members of the football team.

Bethany (now a sophomore) was preoccupied with her own problem of trying to lure this guy Eric away from his (junior) girlfriend. Eric was a senior and a starting linebacker on the team.

She enlisted Billy to evaluate her, asking, "What does Susan (the girlfriend) have that I don't?"

Billy couldn't help from stating the obvious answer: "Eric."

As Bethany stared daggers at her brother, Billy explained that Bethany had the better looks, no doubt about that... a better body too, so what could be Susan's hold on Eric?

Then Billy recalled a familiar smell when he last worked on Susan's hair - a certain "protein based" semi-viscous liquid that dried sticky but always left a telltale aroma (up close), not particularly foul smelling, but clearly from only one source!

Billy lowered his voice and declared to Bethany, "I think Susan goes down on Eric and I think the last time they did it, he either pulled out or erupted too much for her to contain. I smelled some dry semen in her hair, which she could have missed. It was so far back."

Bethany was stunned, but not so much that she didn't formulate a plan!

She asked her brother what he knew about Eric, like how "big" Eric was.

"I dunno," Billy lied.

"C'mon Bill," she said solemnly, "you may have run across him in gym class."

"He's a senior! I'm a junior, duh?" retorted Billy.

"Well, YOU'RE about the same height," she reasoned, "how big are YOU?"

"Do you know what you are asking, sis?" warned Billy.

"Just use your fingers!" Bethany ordered.

Billy completely misunderstood (it happens) and he asked Bethany if she wanted to take off her pants in her own room.

"No, dillweed! Not using your fingers on ME!" She corrected him. "Just use your fingers just to show me how long..."

Almost sheepishly, Billy was already displaying a spread which indicated about 6 or 7 inches.

That gave Bethany pause, but teenage hormones are particularly controlling on their host, so Bethany determined to give Eric better head than (she assumed) Susan gave him.

Eric, being a morally bankrupt high school jock, had no issues with cheating on Susan. It was a behavioral pattern learned early in life and repeated endlessly.

The date went terribly from the start. First of all, this punk treated Bethany as a slut, expecting to avoid any of the normal preludes to petting. He wanted to just park and make out (translate: fuck).

When Bethany finally had the nerve to try to slow him down, Eric got rough with her.

What Bethany didn't know about Susan was that Susan had been going down on this bastard, but Eric forced her to give up her cherry to him, anyway. Bethany was just Eric's way to "rack up another score".

Bethany justified letting her clothes be removed because she honestly thought that she and Eric would "69"; but she was so wrong!

Eric considered pussy "vile", yet he had no problem putting his dick into one, just not his mouth!

The double standard deeply embedded in Eric, he became an ardent lover only so far as to kiss and suckle Bethany's boobs to loosen her up.

When he felt the time was full, Eric offered his nearly six inches of boy meat for Bethany to sample.

She was pleasantly surprised when her brother's estimate of Eric proved overstated. It was easier to go down on him, given the mental prearation she had.

When Eric got her into position, Bethany honestly thought it was for him to go down on HER, but her first clue to what was next was when Eric put spit on his fingers and rubbed the makeshift lube into Bethany's opening, never mind her maidenhead!

Eric worked quickly, muffling Bethany's protests as he lined himself up, then pressing home the tip of his prick until he found the virgin's barrier.

Having done this before, Eric completed the date rape by shoving quickly inside the crying girl, not caring a whit about her as he pounded himself quickly home.

Fate's only reprieve occurred when Eric didn't last more than thirty seconds before he began erupting his semen inside Bethany, who recognized her opportunity and bolted him off her, the still spurting semen jetting all over the place!

This prick then smacked Bethany for messing up his car, saying, "And if you get your faggot brother after me, I'll fuck him too!"

When Bethany came home crying, Billy wanted to get a gun (just wanted to)! He comforted Bethany as best he could, helping clean up her abused pussy, and Billy recognized a girl who, at this time, just needed to be held.

A few minutes into their embrace, Bethany tried to describe what had happened, but the crying made it come out all incoherent.

Billy just kept holding on, massaging his sister's shoulder blades, but he couldn't help asking what all boys would ask: "What if he got you pregnant, sis?"

Bethany wasn't quite brain dead, despite her infatuation with a total dick head. She sobbed, "Bill, this is the 21st century. When I began dating, I got my own birth control without telling mom or dad."

Twenty minutes later, Billy's hugs and massages morphed into an embrace; and despite his honest attempt to only comfort his sister in need, that old voodoo arose again (uninvited) and his lump was certainly felt by Bethany who, although in her conflicted state, didn't feel threatened. The reaction was just Billy's dick approving of her body.

Changing the subject, Bethany began talking to Billy about how to take her revenge.

As their embrace parted and his stiffness abated, Billy warned Bethany not to lie about Eric, such as by claiming he was hung like a hamster. (He would easily be able to disprove such a lie and then anything else Bethany complained about would come into doubt - a credibility issue.)

But being a rapist with premature ejaculation was all "fair game", and it became the focus of Bethany's revenge. Billy's assistance (with Bethany's permission) was to spread the word among his clientele about Eric, and Susan was quickly able to find out that Eric had cheated on her, and she naturally dumped him.

With the word out, Eric would only find desperate skanks for the rest of the school year, so he kicked Billy's ass, who secretly had a friend tape it, using her cell phone. The police and school authoriities did the rest, right after football season ended, at Thanksgiving.

During Christmas recess (it was a few days until New Year), Bethany confided to Billy that she was ready to party again, and she planned to go to a New Year's Eve party since their parents were going away for their own weekend party.

Billy knew about this party and warned his sister that she was inviting more of the same as Eric had pulled. There would be alcohol and maybe even drugs there too!

On the afternoon of the 31st, Bethany sat down to let Billy do her hair for her.

When she got up and checked herself, she let out a blood curdling scream!

"What did you do to me?" she cried upon seeing the "abortion" Billy created of her hair.

"I'm sorry sis, but if you're going to act like a "ho", you might as well have a matching hairdo!" Billy confessed.

Bethany (a woman scorned) then let loose with the insults, not really meaning any of it, just wanting to hurt Billy for "hurting" her.

She started with: "You're just jealous that you weren't invited; or is there more? Could it be that you want me for yourself? I'm your kid sister!"

Billy pretty much knew that Bethany was just "flailing in the dark", as it were, and that she probably didn't mean any of it; but it's impossible to totally ignore the cutting words and Billy's eyes got watery as he responded to her, saying, "Actually sis, I'm now dating Susan. Remember her? She's got something else you don't have: common sense!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.