Impact! - Cover

Impact!

Copyright© 2007 by Doores

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What do you do if you are a normal every day person and find out that in four days an asteroid is going to kill most of the people in the world. This is a story about what one person did. Chapter 14 has a rape scene in it but it is not graphic.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

Impact - Monday 4/16/ 2007

The government was able to get three of their new nuclear tipped bunker buster bombs up and running and on rockets in time for a chance to stop the asteroid. From what the scientists said, they would be the perfect things to use against this type of asteroid, being very dense and rock based. So when impacted by the nuclear tipped bombs the asteroid should be blown into a million pieces saving the earth.

Well they had it basically right, but they didn't hit in the right places to do the job. The outcome of the blasts was to blow the center part of the asteroid apart, but leaving two very large chunks of rock on each end and the center was not broken up like they thought it would be and it left hundreds of smaller asteroids that could make it through the atmosphere.

The nukes also caused other problems. When the three nuclear bombs went off they caused a massive Electro Magnetic Pulse to be unleashed on the Earth, which knocked out power, caused most cars to fail, and blew out most electronics over most of the Earth's surface.

Then the asteroids started to impact the Earth.

The first asteroid to hit was a 1.5 mile wide rock that impacted just south of the equator five hundred miles south west of Liberia. The second asteroid to hit was a 3 mile wide rock that impacted on the island of Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands. There where hundreds of other impacts around the world as the broken parts of the bigger asteroid started to impact the earth. The pieces ranged from 6 foot wide rocks that would explode up in the atmosphere, to 200 foot wide chunks of rock that would impact the earth.

The asteroid off of Africa hit with the force of 74 million megatons of TNT splashing away and vaporizing a 32 mile opening in the water. The asteroid continued down and impacted the bedrock making a 20.6 mile wide 7.28 mile deep crater in the ocean floor blasting out or vaporizing 35.8 cubic miles rock The impact set off a 9.0 magnitude earthquake and mega tsunamis to be sent out impacting all of the coasts along the Atlantic Ocean causing massive loss of life and damage. The impact also threw millions of tons of water and earth into the atmosphere, causing a cloud of the matter to form and spread out along the prevailing winds.

Five hundred miles away in Liberia those unlucky enough to be outside were exposed to the thermal radiation caused by the impact. Those exposed suffered first degree burns over much of their bodies. Almost three minutes after the impact they felt the earthquake hit the area, knocking dishes off the counter rattling the windows and doors and cracking the walls. 37 minutes later the air blast sent out from the impact hits, 175 mph wind storm accompanied by the 92db sound from the impact, loud enough to cause ear pain. The wind gust collapsed buildings, shattered windows and uprooted most of the trees in the area. Seven minutes later the first of several tsunamis hit the coast.

Fifteen hundred miles away in Brazil, eight minutes after impact the seismic waves from the impact were felt but most people didn't recognize it as an earthquake. Five minutes later dust, with occasional larger fragments start, to fall. One hour and 45 minutes later a 32 mph breeze came on shore accompanied by a 76 db sound wave sounding like heavy traffic. 30 minutes later the first of the tsunamis hit the coast.

Fifty two hundred miles away in Monterey, Virginia, 28 minutes after impact the first of the effects of the impact started to arrive. The seismic waves from the impact showed up but were so weak no one felt them. 20 minutes later dust and occasional larger fragment start to fall. 6 hours later a 7 mph breeze with 63db sound hits the area sounding no louder than heavy traffic. 45 minutes later the first of the tsunamis hit the coast of Virginia, but being so far away from the coast, those in Monterey were unaware of them even hitting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.