Pizza Girl - Cover

Pizza Girl

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She caught his eye while he was waiting for his take-out order. Later he found she was homeless and alone. He rescued her but after a few days wondered who rescued who. Romance and Stroke. Who says you can't have both?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

We woke up a few hours later and were hungry again, so I decided to take Maria out shopping and to eat. As much as I loved her schoolgirl outfit, she needed some other clothes to wear. She had to be a Catholic School girl one more time for the trip though, as there was nothing of mine that would fit her other than some old T-shirts and running shorts.

We gobbled down a meal at a local burger place, then headed to Wally World to see about some clothes. I offered to take her to the mall, but she said she Wally World would do for stuff to wear around the apartment until she got a job and could afford better. I didn't argue with her, deciding that was something to hash out later. Besides, I figured at Wally World we could pick up groceries and personal items she would need.

The trip ended up taking a couple of hours and set me back almost half of my paycheck. I wasn't wealthy but my simple lifestyle allowed me to normally invest about that amount anyway so there was no reason to touch savings. Maria balked after we added the second cart and kept saying that she didn't need this or that. I knew from having sisters that a woman takes pride in her clothes and hopefully this spree would help boost her self-esteem.

Until you look, you don't realize how many personal items woman use that are different from those of similar purpose used by men. I'm not talking about tampons, nail polish or strictly feminine products, but items like deodorants, soaps, shampoos, and even hairbrushes are different. I wanted her to feel at home with me and not to have to think of making do as that might lead to her thinking of a better circumstance without me. She wanted to leave the choice of foods to me but I told her that I expected her to do the cooking during the week as I worked and that she would need to buy what she could cook. So we bought some items from the Hispanic section of the food department and I figured I would be enjoying a much different cuisine in the coming weeks. Her picking over the jalapeños and other hot peppers in the produce section had me running back to the pharmacy aisle to pick up the large size of antacid tablets.

The thing I hate about Wal-Mart, well one of the things I hate about it, is that when you finish shopping everything gets packed into those small plastic bags. When we got back to the apartment and started taking stuff out of the trunk and back seat, I about lost feelings in my hands from lugging the scores of plastic bags. As it was, it still took four trips for the both of us up and down the stairs to unload everything from the car and then we still had to figure where in the cabinets to put everything. As we were putting away the groceries Maria made changes in where stuff was kept. She asked me each time if it was okay for her to do so. Finally I told her that since she was going to do most of the cooking she should put things where they made sense to her and I would adjust.

After the groceries were put away we tried to find places for her clothes. Unfortunately I didn't have nearly enough drawer space or hangers for her stuff. I cleaned out half of my drawers, moving items that I rarely wore to some garbage bags for the time being and shared what I had. Although the apartment was two bedrooms there was only one bed and I had my computer and home office in the other bedroom. I promised Maria that next weekend we would look for new furniture that had more drawers and that we would go back to Wally World tomorrow and buy plenty of hangars.

All of this took time and finally at 10 PM we were done. Maria teased me about not buying her anything to wear to bed, saying that I must want her naked at night. I didn't argue but started pulling off her clothes. She was obviously ready for me as she started unbuckling my belt and undressing me at the same time. What had started as kidding soon became an earnest struggle and our clothes were flying off our bodies and onto the floor. I won the race to undress her only because her skirt and panties were easier to remove than my jeans and boxers.

She was wet and I was hard, so our undressing each other was all the foreplay that we needed. Maria tumbled back onto the bed spreading her legs as she fell. We could have been hurt because she fell back with her arms around my neck and pulled me with her. Fortunately I weigh more than she does and was able to slow our descent. It was almost as if we fell back into a fuck with my dick sliding into her wet pussy in the same movement towards the bed. It wasn't quite that easy because even with her wetness her pussy was still a tight squeeze for my engorged dick.

Our lovemaking was fast and furious. I started out slow thinking she would be sore from her first time earlier today but soon she was calling-out for me to go faster. I knew from experience that she wasn't yet close to orgasm as she was speaking English, not Spanish. I increased my tempo and began kissing her as we belly bumped. As we began to kiss she rested her heels on my butt and partially locked me into the saddle between her strong young thighs. That move had the effect of shortening my stroke and making my thrust into her even faster. It also pulled me up higher and gave my dick more contact with her clit on each stroke. As this happened I looked into her half glazed eyes and when she finally returned my gaze it was with a look of pure lust. That look started my balls churning and soon I felt my cum rising and knew that I couldn't stop my imminent eruption. I was hoping to be able to bring her orgasm, but it didn't look like that was going to happen.

All of a sudden, just as I began to cum, she started thrashing about and screaming in Spanish. Her pussy tightened even further milking me completely dry of all my seminal fluids. As quickly as her pleasure started, it ended and her feet dropped bonelessly to the mattress, as if the effort to hold them in place was now beyond her endurance. I dropped quickly and rolled to her side, my dick making an audible plop as it pulled free of her love canal. We cuddled there together breathing deeply as we both recuperated from our love play.

One time took all of our energy. Holding each other, we dozed off into a peaceful sleep. I dreamed fitfully that night about strange stuff. I don't remember all of it but some of it was about a fair and I was riding a carrousel reaching for a ring that kept moving further and further from my grasp. Then I was in the back seat of my father's car, the 1984 Buick he had had when I was a teen. I was sitting there as Silvia Moore, my first girlfriend was giving me a blowjob. The real thing had been her first and I can still remember the scratches from her teeth. She was doing a better job in my dream and I could feel my dick lengthening in her warm wet mouth. Then she vaporized and I was suddenly naked riding a horse, and the horse quickly changed gaits to a gallop and suddenly I was awake and shy Maria was atop me, riding my dick like I was the horse. As my eyes opened she smiled and said, "I was wondering how you could sleep through all of the fun."

When I woke the next morning Maria was lying there smiling at me. There is no experience in this world that compares to waking up next to someone that you love, realizing that you are both naked, and have nothing more important to do than be together. I suddenly remembered our last lovemaking but didn't remember how it ended. It was almost surreal in that I wasn't sure if it was a part of my dreams or something that really happened. I was trying to form a question that didn't sound ridiculous but there didn't seem to be any way to do that. Maria just continued to stare at me and smile. I tried to wipe the smile off her face by cupping her twin delights. I could feel her nipples hardening against the palms of my hand but her smile just seemed to get bigger. Somehow the hardening I felt in my hands was telegraphed through my body and my dick began to swell in sympathy. Well, one thing led to another and it was good to see that this time I didn't conk out in the middle of our lovemaking. It was slow, and sweet, and a delightful way to awaken,

This was the manner in which a leisurely Sunday morning should start, I thought. Sometime during the day on Sunday, I begin to psyche myself up for returning to work on Monday. I have to do this as I really hate my job when I'm not there. I can't explain it but once I'm at work the day flies by. Sometimes it's like a day out of my life and at the end I couldn't tell you a thing that had happened, it all flies by so quickly. Thinking about work, though, drives me crazy. I can think about all the things I need to do and dread each one of them when I am away from my job. That's why the weekends have always been strange for me. Saturdays I purely love as I unwind and chill but Sundays I dread because of trying to get ready to go back to the office on Monday. Hell of a life isn't it, or at least wasn't it? Because Maria changed all of that.

Maria was thinking ahead to the next week as well and knew we still had stuff to do to get ready. Breakfast was different. After dressing Maria decided to cook breakfast. First she had to put away all of the stuff we hadn't the night before because it was all over the stove, counters and table. She did that while I was still shaving and cleaning up. I came out of the kitchen to hear her humming some song that was somehow familiar and yet I couldn't place. She was happy, so I went to the door and grabbed my Sunday paper and then sat in my recliner reading it section by section.

I was reading an interesting article on how the paperless office was a threat to global warming when I looked up and Maria was standing there holding a cup of coffee for me. She smiled and said, "I didn't know how you liked it for sure, but saw those little pink packets on the counter and no cream in the refrigerator and so just put one packet in your coffee."

"Did I tell you how rare it is to have brains and beauty in one place at the same time?" I asked rhetorically, then continued, "Thank you. I love coffee almost as much as waking up with someone on top of me." I gave her a leering smile after saying that.

Maria said, "Well I just wanted to give you that cup of coffee to make sure you didn't go to sleep reading the paper, like you did when you woke up and I was on top of you last night." With that she laughed and turned and headed back into the kitchen.

So at least I knew it wasn't a dream even if I didn't know what to say in rebuttal. I went on reading my paper and sipping my coffee until Maria called me to breakfast. I thought as I got up that I could become accustomed to the domestic life, especially if Maria was around to share things with me.

After breakfast I pulled Maria down on top of me on the recliner having decided that we needed to talk about some things. One thing that I didn't count on was that the physical contact between Maria and I was detrimental to talking. So after a few minutes of heavy petting I disremembered what I wanted to talk about. An hour later we were both brought out of the heat of our passion by a knock at the door. Now for me to get a knock on the door means one of two things, neither of them good. One thing that I see a lot of is young kids coming by selling something for their school, church, scout troop, and sports teams. Don't misunderstand, it's not that I'm not civic minded, I just have a problem with buying things that are being sold to provide things parents should pay for in the first place. If there were value in any of the things being sold it would be different but, tell me, is that Girl Scout cookie really worth what you paid for it? Unless you are Frank McCoy, and have a story like his about Girl Scouts, I doubt it.

But I digress. The other thing that I hate to have come to my door is holy rollers. You know, here in the Bible-belt they are as ubiquitous as orange traffic cones and twice as annoying. The thing about the doorbell ringing was that most of the Girl Scouts and bible thumpers usually were in church at this time of the morning and this was the first time I had ever, ever had my Sunday morning reverie so interrupted. Of course this was also the first time, well the first time in a long while, that I had a good looking woman on my lap sucking my face on a Sunday morning either. So I just sat there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.