Pizza Girl - Cover

Pizza Girl

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She caught his eye while he was waiting for his take-out order. Later he found she was homeless and alone. He rescued her but after a few days wondered who rescued who. Romance and Stroke. Who says you can't have both?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It was a typical long weary Friday workday and I was ready to go home for the weekend. On my way home I stopped at a small pizza shop to pick up my carry-out order. As usual, my order which I had just called-in, wasn't ready. I expected to pay for the meal and pick it up when it was ready, as I did almost every Friday. As I walked into the small shop, I noticed that there was only one other customer, a young woman of about 17 or 18. She was a brunette and had her long, thick hair was rubber-banded into a pony-tail. She looked up at me as I entered giving me a good look at her as I walked past her to the counter. The first two things I noticed was her pretty but not beautiful face and how exhausted she seemed. I remember it because she looked the way I felt. As soon as she knew I wasn't a threat she quickly dropped her head back to the table, as if she were a student asleep at her desk during school.

I paid for my salad and breadsticks, even though they were not yet ready, and walked back to the booth directly behind her to wait for my take-out. As I walked past her she looked up and I noticed she wore a white blouse with almost half the buttons undone. This gave me a very good look at her exposed cleavage. Her tits were extremely large for a girl her age. Hell they were large for a woman twice her age. I imagined that I could tittie-fuck her with very little assistance, if she gave me half a chance. It's funny but I hadn't thought her blouse was open when I first came in the place. Finally, she noticed me looking at her tits and gave me a disinterested look before her head went back forward on the table again. It was as if she was too tired to be offended.

I looked at what she had spread out around her. The first thing I noticed was that the only food item on the table was a small soda in a paper cup. Next to that was a brown cloth purse or satchel that must have been a book bag of some kind. On the side of the small table were two books, one the latest Harry Potter novel and the second an unknown text with a Spanish title. Both books were hard-bound, looked to be well used, and were without book covers. The girl was dressed in a skirt and shoes that could have been part of a school uniform, except that schools in our area didn't require uniforms and it was the middle of summer, so schools were not even in session.

Even with my imagination running rampant as to what I could do with her at my apartment, I soon lost interest in her. She was obviously asleep and my order would only take a few more minutes to prepare. It wouldn't have been politically correct to approach her, even with the best of intentions, so I went back to my fantasies

After a few moments the manager walked up to the register, opened it as if he was checking the cash and change. While doing this he looked over my way and dashed my hopes that he would tell me my order was ready by shouting, "Hey you, girl."

The young girl didn't respond and so he frowned and shouted a second time, this time even louder, "Hey you, girl!"

This time the girl heard him and slowly lifted her head off of the table. When the guy, who I figured to be the shift manager, saw her looking up at him he shouted, "You can't sleep in here. You've had long enough to finish your soda, you need to leave."

At first I thought she didn't understand the guy, because she just sat there and stared at him.

The manager, who was by this time thoroughly agitated said, "Hey, I mean it. I'll call the cops if you aren't out of here in five minutes. Don't go sitting on the curb outside either."

The girl didn't say a word as she stood, puts her books in the satchel, and unsteadily walked towards the door. She didn't even get completely out the door before the manager looked at me and said, "Can you believe it? I guess she thinks this is the bus station or something."

In the spirit of conversation I asked the guy, "Have you seen her in here a lot?"

He looked at me and shrugged, "No but she's been in here all afternoon, mostly sleeping on the table. Hell my shift is about to change and the owner is coming in. He would have my ass if he found someone sleeping at a table."

It took a few more minutes, but eventually my order was completed. I picked it up and quickly left. I looked for the girl as I exited the storefront but didn't see her right away. I was curious as to where she could have disappeared to so quickly as my car was the only one parked near the building. I lowered the rag top on my Mustang and swung out of the parking lot. As soon as I left the lot I spotted her sitting on a bus stop bench on the other side of the street. Now the thing about buses in our town was that they ran only twice a day, either to take people to work at the nearby factory in the morning, or to drop them off in the residential areas after work. They didn't run in between and they certainly didn't run this late in the evening.

She didn't look as if she was waiting on a bus though, instead, her head was down as if she was about to drift off to sleep. There was no traffic at the moment so I pulled over next to the bus stop. The noise of the engine caused her to lift her head and she looked at me, almost defiantly.

Trying to start a conversation I opined, "Hmmm, I'm not sure whether you know this or not, but the buses don't run at night here."

"I know that, I don't have the fare anyway," she replied in a monotone.

My every instinct said to just drive away but I couldn't resist at least giving my fantasy a chance. I couldn't dream about winning the lottery if I never bought a ticket.

I started out with what sounded like a pick-up line. "I can give you a lift someplace if you would like."

In a decidedly disinterested voice she replied, "I don't have any place to go, so thanks anyway."

Now I was even more curious and wondered if this might be my lucky night after all. "So where are you staying for the night?" I asked, hoping that she was tired enough to give me an answer other than MYOB.

In that same monotone she answered, "I don't have any place to stay and before you say anything, it's a long story."

With a note of real concern in my voice I stated, "I don't think you are safe in this area after dark. Are you sure that I can't take you somewhere else."

I didn't want to offer to take her home with me because I was paranoid about this being some kind of a weird sting operation to catch perverts. Several cases were in the local paper at that time about police officers luring older men to a rendezvous with young girls and then arresting them.

Then she said the magic words that every horny guy always want to hear.

"I don't have anywhere to go unless you are going to take me home with you," and having said that she ruined my predatory mood by softly starting to cry.

Looking more towards her large tits than to her weepy eyes I said, "I would be glad to take you home if you don't mind the fact that I live alone."

"I don't mind. I knew when you paid for your order in the pizza shop that you lived alone," she replied as she started gathering up her stuff from beside her on the bench.

"How was that?" I asked.

"You paid for a small salad with breadsticks," she replied.

Getting bolder I queried, "What's you name? Mine is..."

"I know yours is Sam," she said, beating me to the punch.

"Damn you don't miss much, and all the time I thought you were asleep," I countered.

As I drove away I asked, "So what is your name?"

Looking at where my eyes were focused she asked, "Would you rather know my name or see my tits?"

Having been caught I responded, "That's a hard choice to make. You have very nice tits. Why should it have to be one or the other? Why not both?"

She looked at me and said, "Who said it was going to be either one?"

I eased the car over to the side of the road. We were a half-block from the police station. I reached across her and opened her door. She looked surprised and said, "So now you're kicking me out?"

"I gave you a lift and got you away from a bad area of town. There is a police station right over there. All you have to do is flash your smile at them and they will do anything you want. Seriously, they will call your folks and help you get back home. It's getting late and I'm too tired for head games."

I waited for her to get out but she just sat there with her head down. I had almost decided that she was going to sleep again in my car when she turned to me with tears in her eyes. She just looked at me for a minute and then said, "My name is Maria. I can't go to the police because I'm not supposed to be here. Please, can we go to your place? When we get there you can look at my tits all you want. Please!"

It wasn't her tits that made me do it, but my interest in her story. Well okay, that's a lie but I was interested in her story. I said, "... only if you tell me your story."

I almost stopped the car when she said, "Would you rather hear my story or see my tits? Just kidding, can I get some sleep first? No games, I haven't had any sleep to speak of in three days."

I asked, "Are you hungry? Have you had anything to eat?" I asked because I hadn't had time to shop the week before and that was why I bought the salad and breadsticks.

She answered, "Umm, not that hungry really. I could maybe get a few nibbles of your salad and maybe a breadstick. I need sleep worse than food."

When we arrived at my apartment, parked the car and climbed the stairs, I was glad it was dark. I didn't want my neighbors, especially Mrs. Alvarez, to get a good look at me bringing an apparently underage girl into my apartment. She had been trying for six months to fix me up with one of her young daughters. I would tell her that her daughter was too young for me and she would explain that in her country the man was always 10 or 12 years older than the girl. All I needed was for her to see me with Maria and I would never hear the end of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.