The Last Fifteen Minutes - Cover

The Last Fifteen Minutes

by dragontattoo

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Erotica Sex Story: If you only had fifteen minutes left to live, what would you do? This is the question that my husband asked me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Celebrity   .

11:30 am

If anyone had ever asked me, what I would do if I only had fifteen minutes left to live, what would I do, I would have said spent those precious fifteen minutes with my husband and kids. But my husband and kids were miles away. A whole ocean away in fact.

Instead of being at home in my husband's arms with our children gathered around us, I was in the sitting room of a hotel suite in England, getting ready to do an interview with one of my favorite screen actors, Sean Connery. The publishing company that I had worked with for the last several years had started a publicity program with several of their authors. It was a rather novel idea, I had thought at the time. What better hook than have the author meet up with his or her inspiration and have a one on one interview?

While I had been kept waiting for the last several minutes while Mr Connery was freshening up, I still felt the warm tingle of anticipation in the pit of my stomach. Ever since I had been a little girl and my daddy had first introduced me to the famous Scotsman via the James Bond movies, I had had a crush on the man. He was the super-hero of my dreams. At least at the tender age of eight he was. As I had grown from a young girl to a teen and then into a woman, my fascination with him had grown.

In fact many times, I had referred to the star as the one man I would love to sleep with if I ever had the chance. He simply was like fine wine, he just got better with age. But then again, I always had a thing for older men. My husband was several years older than I, in fact.

11:35 am

I sighed nervously as the slender woman that was his assistant told me he would only be a few more minutes and asked if I would like some tea and crumpets. I nodded and took the delicate china cup from her. I inhaled the fragrant scent of Earl Grey tea. My favorite. Another perk that had come along with this trip. No one knows how to make a better cup of Earl Grey tea than the English.

As I took a sip of the warm brew, I could hear Sean's voice and his assistant as they spoke in the other room. It wasn't clear what they were saying but I shivered, knowing that soon I would be hearing his famous Scottish-usually mistaken for English-accent. Truth be known, I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through the interview with out creaming my lace panties. Nothing got to me faster than a sexy voice. And Mr. Connery had one of the sexiest voices I had ever heard.

11:40 am

"I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting," Sean said as he walked into the sitting room. I smiled and rose to my feet. As he approached me, he held out his hand in customary greeting. I smiled and went to shake his hand as custom but was surprised when he lifted it and brushed his lips across the back of it. Not an unacceptable greeting just a surprising one. I couldn't remember the last time that a man had greeted me in such a fashion. "Not a problem, Mr. Connery. I know you are a busy man." I replied as I waited for him to sit.

"Sometimes more so than others. Please sit," he encouraged waiting for me to take a seat.

"Of course," I said as my fair skin flushed. I had the unfortunate luck of having the typical red's complexion. I settled myself back in the high back chair and reached for my teacup. I noticed that my hand was trembling slightly. Damn nerves!

"I see Gretchen has kindly offered you tea and crumpets. I think I will join you. It has been a rather hectic morning." I watched as he poured himself a cup of tea and took one of the crumpets off the tray. "Would you like another?"

"No thank you. Thank you for taking the time to see me, Mr. Connery. I'm not sure exactly what you know about me..."

"Relax, dear." he smiled at me reassuringly. "I don't bite. And I know who you are. My wife has read several of your books. She talked me into doing this interview. She wanted to be here but unfortunately had a prior engagement."

"Well, tell your wife I said thank you." I took a quick sip of my tea.

"Of course. I don't read much erotica but she devours it. This thing that your publishing company has come up with is quite inventive. I was quite surprised when my agent contacted me about their offer. Flattered in fact."

"And why is that? I'm sure that you are use to women finding you attractive."

"Well, yes. Back in my younger days. But lets face it, my dear, I am no George Clooney. I was expecting you to be a bit older."

"I'm older than you think, Mr. Connery." I laughed. I had been blessed with a baby face that made me appear at least ten years younger than I actually was.

"Sean, please. Now, what do you say, we get on with this interview." He smiled rakishly as he set his cup back down.

"Of course." I said as I, too, set my cup down.

11:44 am

"I guess I only have a few more questions to ask," I said as I fidgeted with my notebook.

Just then Gretchen ran into the suite.

"Sean, you need to turn on the news!" she cried.

"Gretchen, calm down." He reached over and flipped on the set on. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The newsman was going on about a missile that had been just launched. It seemed that it's target was London. There was mass panic in the streets.

"We're all going to die!" she wailed before she darted out of the room.

"Well, this is an unexpected event." Sean said after the anchorman stated that it would more than likely detonate within the next fifteen minutes. Definitely not enough time to get to safety.

I stared at the TV in disbelief. There was going to be no escape. This was going to be the last fifteen minutes of my life. I briefly thought of my kids and husband back at home. I reached for my cell phone and flipped it open. I quickly dialed my home phone only to get a busy signal before it went directly to the voice mail.

"Hi, hon. It's just me. I wanted to tell you that I love you and the kids." I said before the phone went dead in my ear. I prayed that the message went through.

Sean stared at me thoughtfully for a moment before turning the television off. He stood up and offered me his hand. He pulled me gently to my feet.

"I hope I'm not out of line here, dear, but instead of spending our last fifteen minutes worrying about what is happening to our loved ones, why don't we enjoy what little time we have left."

I stared at him in disbelief. Was he suggesting what I thought he was?

"Have I shocked you, dear?" he asked with a smile.

"A bit."

"I would think as an erotic writer you would always be in the mood."

I laughed.

"If you only knew. Dealing with three kids everyday kinda' kills the mood. But only when the little darlings go to bed..."

"I can only imagine."

I stilled as he reached up and pulled the chopsticks out of my hair. Out of habit, I reached up and ran my fingers through my hair, messaging my scalp.

"Such beautiful hair. Your husband must love it." He toyed with a piece of it, still waiting for me to say yea or nay.

I nodded as I watched desire appear in his eyes. The thought that he might actually find me attractive was like a potent shot of whisky.

"My wife has long hair also. Not quite as long or as curly as yours." I drew a quick breath as he stepped closer to me. His rugged masculine smell overwhelmed me.

11:47 am

I stared up at him as he slowly lowered his head towards mine. I closed my eyes when I felt the first brush of his lips against mine. A chill raced down my spine followed closely by pleasure. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I moaned softly as he pressed me against him. Before he raised his head, I knew I had made my decision. I was going to make love with him. If I only had fifteen minutes left to live, I was going to live them to the fullest.

"Have you decided?" he asked his Scottish accent more pronounced.

"Yes, if you are certain."

"My dear child, I wouldn't have asked if I weren't." He gently guided me into his bedroom. He left me standing by the bed as he opened the curtains. I gasped in pleasure as the heat of the sunshine touched my face.

"You know, I normally have to keep these curtains closed when I am in town. The damn media would normally be shoving cameras up my ass if I left them open. But with everything going on, the media has bigger fish to fry than an over the hill actor." He looked over at the clock and sighed.

11:48 am

"We haven't much time, my dear. I wish I could give you the romance and seduction that you deserve." He reached for the buttons on the front of his shirt.

With boldness, I didn't know I possessed, I walked over to him and brushed his hands away.

"Let me. I can undress you just as fast. I have lots of practice." I giggled as I quickly unfastened his dress shirt and left it to hang open. "Shoes," I prompted as I knelt in front of him. He lifted one foot and then the other as I slipped them off.

When I stood back up I noticed that he had taken his shirt completely off. I stared hungrily at his bare skin. I couldn't wait to touch it.

"I'm starting to feel a bit overdressed here," he chuckled as he reached for the tiny buttons on the front of my cream sweater. A small sigh escaped me as I watched his rugged hands tugged on the buttons until they opened for him. When he finally released the last button, he slid his hands to my shoulders and gently pushed it off. "Dear God in heaven!"

I felt my face flush in embarrassment. Instinctively I lifted my arms to cover myself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.