Robert - Cover

Robert

Copyright© 2007 by Raptor5

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Robert thought his was an average kid. But that was soon to change. Now he has more responsibility's then most people every well. Power, Money, Sex. Slow to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Consummating the Marriage

Jennifer asked my sisters and me to follow her to the Master bedroom. She then proceeded to explain that for now on this room now belongs to Robert. We will bring all of Robert's clothes and other belongings in here in the morning. We will order a larger bed for us all to sleep in for now. Then we will have a long discussion about our future.

Jennifer looked at my future wives and nodded. They all walked over to me, as one they said we are now and forever more belong to you.

One by one the kissed me, then started to slowly remove my cloths.

As I stood there looking at them, my cock started to rise. My soon to be wives just stared at it as they started to remove their cloths. You would not believe the bodies on these women. My dick now stood up in all its glory.

They all just looked at it and said, WOW!

Sally just stared it my cock and then said, "For us virgins that thing will split us in half".

All others just said Shit!

Jennifer now said your father was large, but not this large. We're going to be very sore tomorrow, but it will be worth it. Then said "Your Grace" please lay back on the bed please.

As I got on the bed lay on my back. Jennifer slowly climbed on and ever so gently leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She reached down to my cock and gently started to stroke it, my sisters just watched. Jennifer slid my cock along her slit to lube it up; once it was lubed, she lined it up and gently lowered herself down. She groaned as it split her lips open farther then they have ever been except when giving birth. Pushing harder to get it to penetrate, it finally popped in. Letting out a loud sigh, damn that's big; I didn't know if I could ever get that in. She started moving up and down the long shaft, her body slowly going into overload with pleasure. As his cock finally hit her cervix, she let out a moan. She started speeding up as Robert reached up and started caressing her large breast. When Robert's hands fingers pinched her sensitive nipples, her body with into overload, she started slamming down hard onto his dick slowly forcing open her cervix. His balls started tightening up, he reached up and grabbed her hips and started thrusting harder hitting her cervix each time. Jennifer starting coming harder then she had ever with her husband. Robert pulled her hips down hard slamming into her cervix. It opened and he slid in and let loose a load of cum, which would make any man green with envy. As his cum splattered in her womb, her orgasm hit full force, she let out a scream that almost deafened everybody in the room. She promptly passed out from total overload.

Mean While In England.

Tony Blair was having an urgent meeting with the Queen.

Tony was asking the Queen about the old run down castle in Ireland know as Dromoland Castle. We have been flooded with Visa request to move there.

Elizabeth wasn't sure, but that it was the only castle in Ireland that did not really belong to the Monarch or England. Due to the treaty with Ireland, it was the only one that was exempt and was never left the Clan of Hermous. What most people didn't know was they were the power behind all the Kings of Ireland. Under the Treaty of 1015, no in coming Monarch could take the land, rebuild the Castle, or interfere with the people living on its property. Many of the Clan that lived there had moved on to other parts of the World. Twenty families always stayed on the property to maintain its grounds. Nobody knew why. So it was left in the hands of the Clan. All the incoming Monarchs had kept an eye on this Clan, nothing ever happened for over the last seven hundred years. Now for the last fourteen years, several thousand people have been showing up, the grounds were being planted; the quarry that the old building blocks came from was in full operation. The Castle was being fully refurbished from top to bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.