Dinner Was Great - Cover

Dinner Was Great

by GentleButFirm

Copyright© 2007 by GentleButFirm

Erotica Sex Story: It's all about communications, but not talking. About code and clarity. Desire, and result. ...Lindy's movements became faster and faster, her slippery fingertips caressing her clit with abandon. Every now and then a hand would find its way back to her breasts, and tweak a nipple before returning to slide between her widely parted thighs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   .

Dinner was great. The wine was wonderful. The company was exceptional.

I'd known Dave for years. We were both amateur radio nuts, and used each other for regular Morse code practice, but until tonight we'd never met. My company had sent me out of town for work, and I was able to arrange an extra night away. Dave insisted I stay at his house. I had to admit to some curiosity, and accepted without thinking about it too much.

Dave was ten years older than me. I knew this quite accurately, because it happened that our birthdays matched. It's tough to have a party on the radio, but we tried as hard as we could to catch up with each other on the day.

I guess that's all we had in common though. Margaret had trapped Dave years back, and he'd gone along with the plan, and married her. They already had a little girl the first time Dave talked to me. Well, maybe a big girl, I guess. I'd spoken to her on the radio a couple of times, but it's impossible to tell on the air. It didn't seem that was so very long ago, but somehow tonight their little girl was all grown up. Mostly anyway. I hadn't even managed a stable relationship in all this time, and they'd grown themselves an actual family.

I thought, before showing up, that I wouldn't like them much. Not Dave, I don't mean, but his harem. Most guys I'd met on the radio were married to battle-axes of various sorts, and I'd assumed Marg would begrudge the time Dave spent on the air. I was wrong. She was charming, and I could see how Dave fell for her.

Lindy was an intelligent, pretty young woman with a mischievous glint in her eye. I couldn't quite work out whether I should treat her like a girl or a woman, and Marg confided at some point that they were having the same problem. She was growing up, and they were having trouble keeping up with the changes. The thing is, I liked her smart mouth, and the mischief. I liked the way she answered questions, or just grinned, and incriminated herself on the spot.

After dinner, I insisted on helping clean up the mess, and Lindy took me at my word. Turns out it was her turn to do the dishes, and any help was most welcome. I confess to enjoying the whole process, being picked on by Lindy whenever I didn't know where something went, and both of us being cheeky, but getting the work done.

Dave and Marg left us to it. They ran a business from home, and needed to get a couple of things done before morning, so I insisted they get it out of the way, and then we could open the port I'd brought with me.

After the dishes, Lindy disappeared to her room after thanking me for assisting her, poking her tongue out at me when she thought Dave wasn't looking, and stomping up the stairs in pretend grumpiness when he caught her. Everyone was laughing, and that was without the port.

Marg got me to grab my bag, and dragged me upstairs to show me my room before we relaxed. That way, she told me, everyone could head to bed whenever they wanted, or just fall asleep on the sofa. Apparently Dave did this on a regular basis. Marg never woke him up. Said it served him right.

The guest room in their big house included its own private bathroom, and Marg insisted that I could take a bath or shower any time, even late at night. There was plenty of water, and the rooms were well sound-proofed. I had to admit to liking the idea. It had been a long day.

It was another couple of hours before I thought about the shower again. The port had been wonderful, as is almost always the case with good company, and the three of us sat around telling stories like we'd known each other for years. I really liked these people. Marg was very funny, and Dave was the perfect foil for her witty tales.

We took care of the whole bottle of port, and then Dave pulled out some he had stored in his cabinet, and we polished off that half bottle as well. By then, we were all a little silly, and Dave was almost unable to walk. Marg told me she hoped I didn't mind, but that she was going to take him to bed now, and molest him while he was unable to resist. Dave wasn't remotely reluctant, and I watched the two of them stumble up the stairs, giggling all the way, after Marg having kissed me on the cheek. She had also insisted that I stay down here as long as I wanted, and to help myself to anything I found, but I decided that I'd had enough too, and that it would be easier to climb the stairs now than to fall asleep here.

I turned off the television, the lights, and the heating, took the glasses through to the kitchen, and followed them up the stairs. I couldn't hear a sound, so I guess Marg was right about the soundproofing, or they'd both fallen asleep already.

When I got to my room, I remembered about the shower, but decided I was too tired. Pulling my shoes off, I sat on the bed, and tried to remember what time my flight was the next morning. My mind was too muddled, but I knew it wasn't early, so I forgot about it, pulled the rest of my clothes off, and climbed on the bed.

I might have been tired, but I wasn't sleepy now, and I lay there, in the warm night, with just the light from the open bathroom door, wearing nothing, and thinking random bedtime thoughts. Like how lucky Dave was to have Marg to molest him, and about the girl I'd been seeing at home until the previous week, and even how sexy Lindy looked, appropriate or not.

Soon enough, thought had been replaced with action, and I was lying on my back, my hard cock in my hand. I was stroking it carelessly when the door opened, spilling a little more light into the room. I sat up and stopped, grabbing a blanket to throw over myself as I peered into the light.

It was Lindy. I was surprised, but not as much as I should have been. I had thought it was Marg, and I'm not sure if I was relieved or not.

She walked through the door and closed it behind herself, and I couldn't really see her any more, until she reached over to the bathroom door and opened it further. Light flowed over her body, and the bed. Neither of us spoke.

She was still dressed just as she had been downstairs, except she'd taken her shoes off. A navy shirt displayed her breasts in the bathroom light, and a short denim skirt topped her firm legs, encased in black tights.

She walked up to me, and without saying anything pulled the blanket from my body, uncovering my still-hard cock. I didn't know what to do, and tried half-heartedly to cover it again. She held the blanket until I gave in and let it fall.

She might have been silent, but the look in her eyes was plain enough. She wanted me to carry on. I wasn't at all sure what to do, and hesitated long enough for her to turn away from the bed, and pull a small armchair closer. She stood between the chair in the bed, facing me, grinned, and slowly lifted the skirt up over her hips.

I didn't stop her. I know I should have. I'm not at all sure I could have. The light was sufficient that it was clear what was happening, but there was some mystery in the details. That's not a complaint. Perhaps that way I could at least pretend I wasn't sure what was happening, though it was crystal clear.

With her skirt around her hips, her thumbs hooked in the sides of the tights, and without ever taking her eyes off me, she wiggled them down her legs, briefly showing off her white panties as her skirt slid down over them again. There's something inherently sexy about a woman uncovering her legs when she knows she's being watched, and Lindy was making the most of the moment. My eyes were glued to what she was doing, and my cock, which had softened a little while I wondering what to do, was rock solid again, stretching out firmly from my hairy groin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.