Integra's Bath Time - Cover

Integra's Bath Time

by Alucard Nightroad

Copyright© 2007 by Alucard Nightroad

Erotica Sex Story: Hellsing Fanfic After the battle with the nazi's is over and the dust settles Integra tries to relax, but Alucard has other ideas for his master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Artist notes: All Characters belong to Kohta Hirano. This story takes place after the battle at the end of the manga. I hope everyone one enjoys my first attempt at a Alucard x Integra fic.


The remains of the battle spread out at their feet. Grinning wickedly Integra watches out as her monster search for more enemies to rip to shreds. Watching the darkness fade Integra works her way through the wreckage to the remains of the Hellsing mansion. "God, I need a cigar. Where is Walter when you need him?"

Invading her mind Alucard lets out an evil sounding laugh. 'You had me kill him master. I must say the angel died easily I was hoping for more of a challenge.'

Crawling over the wreckage she finds the remains of her desk and pulls a cigar out of a drawer and lights it. "Damn, him. I need to think, just take care of your mess and make sure the police girl is safe."

Bowing with a mischievous grin on his face, Alucard vanishes into the darkness as all of his ghouls start to return into the blackness of his coffin. 'As you wish my master.'

Sighing to herself Integra surveys the damage to her mansion. 'How ironic, the dungeon the one place that put me in the position is the only part of my legacy that has survived.' Making her way tough the rubble she finds her way to the dungeon. Walking past the cell that Walter had converted into a suite for Seras, she looks in to see Alucard closing the lid on a coffin with a heavy injured Seras inside.

"She will be fine Integra; she is still weak even for a true Nasferatu. She will most likely sleep for several days but will return as another powerfully monster to do you biding." He turns towards Seras as he closes the lid completely. 'You have done your master well, Seras. Now sleep till you are as powerful as I knew you would be.'

Walking towards the back of the dungeons Integra turns into Walter's suite. 'How could that bastard betray me? After all my family has given him after all those years of service, the whole time a Nazi, a fucking Nazi! I wish I could have killed that bastard with my own hands.' Walking into the bathroom attached to Walter's suite, Integra starts the water for a warm bath. Finishing her cigar she unbuttons her blouse and removes her tie. Throwing her cigar in a corner she shrugs off her blouse and removes her pants. Standing in front of the mirror Integra stares at the reflection in front of her.

"The signs of battle show well on you, Integra." Sticking his head though the mirror; Alucard shows his fangs in a wicked grin.

Slapping Alucard across the face Integra covers her chest. "I told you I needed to think, Alucard."

"I was just checking on my master. You never left Walter's room here and wanted to make sure he hadn't set up something before he left."

"Nice cover there, Alucard, now get out. This is the only open suite left intact in the mansion and I am not going to bath with your kind in the next room."

"As you wish master." Giving her and evil grin Alucard backs out though the mirror.

'What am I going to do with him?' Turning off the water she slowly removes her bra and panties, still sore from the battle she slowly sits down in the tub. She moans quietly to herself as the water covers her body. 'What am I going to do now? Millennium is destroyed, so is the Iscariot my pets had a time destroying them. I must admit so did I.' With you realizing that she is doing her hands slowly move to her breasts as the scenes from the battle from wreak havoc on her hormones, her body running wild. 'Damn, that police girl why when I need attention she has to get herself almost destroyed.' She gently rubs her clit and breast as she leans back picturing Seras being a good slave and licking her pussy. Moaning louder she arches her back rubbing her clit harder.

Looking in on his master from the darkness Alucard grins as he reads Integra's mind. 'So that is why she let me keep Seras, she wanted to use her, for herself. The war is over time to turn master into one of us I grow weary of her games.' Laughing quietly he invades her mind and takes the place of Seras between her legs in her fantasy. In her mind he slides his tongue deep inside her flexing it, so that it occasionally flicks across her clit. Grinning wildly he watches her finger herself and start to call his name, thoroughly enjoying both shows that he is witnessing.

Sliding a finger into herself Integra moans Alucard's name. She squirms under her own touch, as she pictures Alucard licking up her body, sliding a finger into her and fingering her slit as he works his tongue over her neck. Completely oblivious to everything around her she slowly fingers herself as she dreams of Alucard seducing her.

Grinning evilly Alucard moves over Integra slowly, so not to disturb her. Hanging in the air over her Alucard starts moving his hands over her body; slowly running them up and down her sides, licking her neck. 'Now I shall take what is rightfully mine.' Grinning wickedly he leans done burying his fangs deeply into her neck. Holding her neck tight to his mouth he drinks the blood flowing from the wounds.

Integra's eyes snap open when she realizes that her dreams weren't only dreams. Pulling her hand from between her legs she pushes Alucard away from her. "What the hell have you done?"

"I have done what your innermost desires wanted. I have given you eternal life, now finish this and be my mate and master for eternity or I shall I kill you like the scum you have me chase."

"I never wanted..." Realizing that he was right, she had wanted Alucard since he had saved her in the dungeons, she let the transformation take over. Grabbing Alucard with previous unseen strength she pulls his neck to her mouth digging her new fangs into his neck drinking Alucard's blood. Relaxing as his blood slides down her throat she pulls him down onto her. Holding him close she runs her hands over his still clothed body, grabbing his ass, their blood turning her bath water red.

Pulling Integra from his neck he kisses down her body as his clothes turn to blood and drip off of him into the bath. Kissing down her chest he dips his head under the water line, so that he can kiss every inch of her. Gently he runs his fangs across her belly as he kisses it, running his hands over her breasts and sides. Slowly he kisses his way to her thighs, kneeling in between her legs shifting halfway through the tub his head still under the water he bites into her thigh. "MMM, fresh virgin blood from the purest source on the body." Grinning to himself he slides his tongue deep into her pussy. Lapping away at her slit Alucard goes into blood lust at the taste of her blood and juices combined. The lust over taking him he buries his face into her crouch licking away at her slit and clit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.