Sandra's Accident - Cover

Sandra's Accident

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Just a little fender-bender that led to some interesting times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

One of life's great mysteries, I thought, as I sat waiting for the light to change. Why was the light here? I stopped for it an average of ten times a week and at various times of the day and night and ninety percent of the time there was never another vehicle in sight. Whatever traffic I saw the other ten- percent wasn't enough to justify a four way stop sign. So why was the light here when an inexpensive stop sign could have done the job?

The sudden shock of the hit drove all thoughts of traffic signals out of my mind and replaced them with bad thoughts; how bad was the damage, how much was my already too high insurance going to go up as a result. I was a little pissed when I got out of the van. I could understand a bumper tap when slowing and stopping, but I had been sitting still for almost a minute now. The woman who had hit me was probably wondering what the hell happened too. She was still sitting behind the wheel, face white and eyes wide open in shocked surprise and both hands gripping the steering wheel so hard that her knuckles were white. A quick glance at the back of the van showed no apparent damage, but I would need to look underneath to be sure.

The immediate problem seemed to be the woman in the car that hit me. Some of the color was returning to her face; she still had her death grip on the steering wheel, but her eyes were now closed and there were tears running down her cheeks. I walked up to her window and tapped on the glass, but she didn't move, just sat there holding the steering wheel. I tried the door and it opened, "Lady, are you all right?" My words seemed to bring her out of her trance and she looked over at me confusion on her face. I wasn't sure I should let her drive away even if there was no damage. She still hadn't answered me so I again asked her if she was all right.

"I'm okay. Just a little shook. I don't know what happened. I saw you, I was braking - I just don't know what happened."

"Well, we need to pull over to the side and stop blocking the road. Just pull through the light and park on the shoulder. I've got a cell phone so I'll call the cops and we can exchange information while we wait for them to get here."

I turned and started for the van and she cried, "Wait! Do we have to call the police? Can't we find some way to leave them out of it?"

I looked at her and wondered why she didn't want the cops involved; what did she have to hide?

"We can talk about it when we get out of the way of traffic" and I got in the van and pulled over on to the shoulder.

I took a quick look under the back of the van while I waited for her and everything looked okay. A quick look at the front end of her Expedition as she pulled up behind me showed no signs of damage and I had just about decided that it was in my best interest to say that everything was fine and just drive on. Even with no damage a police report would still be on file and the asshole insurance companies had access to those files and they could, and in fact did, use that information as an excuse to jack up your rates. That is I had decided to drive off until the woman got out of her car. She was a knockout. Tall, about 5'9'' with brown hair that fell down past her shoulders and a body to kill for. Her skirt was about six inches above her knees and as she walked toward me on four inch heels I had a hard time tearing my eyes away from those legs to look at a chest that had to be at least a 36C. I made up my mind to stall because I didn't get to see anything this nice very often. I took out my wallet and dug out my driver's license and insurance card, but she showed no sign of doing the same as she walked up to me. She glanced at the front of her vehicle and at the back of mine and said, "There doesn't seem to be any damage, can't we just forget the whole thing?"

"Well, I admit there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the back of the van, but I have no idea what may be underneath."

I took my cell phone off my belt and made as if I was going to punch in a number and she reached out a hand and put it on my arm, "Don't, please don't."

"Lady, my insurance company requires an accident report before they pay any claim and that means I got to call the cops."

"No you don't have to call the cops. I'll settle your insurance claim right here and now."

"Oh? And how do you propose to do that?"

She opened her purse and took out a checkbook, "I might be a woman, but I do know a little bit about some things. Your rear quarters are undamaged, the glass is all fine, and your bumper is straight. At the worst you have a bent bracket or the housing on your trailer plug is cracked. Five hundred should cover it and that is being overly generous."

Bear in mind that I was all for just driving off until she stepped out of the car and the only reason I hadn't was because I liked looking at her and I also admit that I was intrigued by the extent she seemed willing to go to in order to avoid the police. I decided to string it out.

"That may be true, but you will notice that the receiver tube of the trailer hitch sticks out past the bumper. What if that was pushed back and cracked the frame or cracked the hitch mount brackets? Lady, I don't know and the only way I'm going to find out is to get it looked at. And to have it looked at is going to cost and if it is damaged it will cost to get it fixed. That's why I have insurance, but the insurance won't pay without an accident report on file. To get it on file I have to call the cops" and I flipped the cover on the cell phone, not to call, but to see what she would do next.

"Please don't do that. What do you want to settle this between us right now?"

I looked at her and was trying to think of something to say when she said, "I saw the way you were looking at me when I was walking over here. I'll give you a check for five hundred and the best head you've ever had. In exchange - no cops."

To say I was stunned would be an understatement. I looked at her like she'd lost her mind and once again I wondered what she had to hide. I'm not a fool and my chance at something as nice as she was might never come again so I took a chance, "The five, the head, and a piece of ass plus I get to eat your pussy."

She looked at me for a moment and said, "Okay, but on the condition that you eat me after you fuck me."

I smiled and said, "Before and after."

She stuck out her hand and said, "Deal" just let me check on my kids and make sure they are still sleeping" and she turned and went back to her car. She had kids in her car and she was willing to fuck me here and now? What was she? One of the ten most wanted?

"I hope you have padding in the back of your van."

I smiled as I opened the sliding side door, "Padding, carpet and an air mattress."

She looked at me and said, "You do this often?"

"Not with anybody that looks near as good as you do."

She gave me a dazzling smile, "Thank you." She climbed in the van and looked around.

"If you want more comfort I only live half a mile from here."

"This is nice, I think it will work just fine" and she pulled her sweater off.

I had to revise my estimate of her bust size - closer to 38 than 36. She watched me watch her and she gave me a wicked grin, "Come on lover, show me what I have to work with."

We watched each other undress and I saw her eyebrows go up as my hard on came out and I wondered what it meant; was I big to her or too small. What the hell, it didn't matter to me. What mattered to me was that for once in my life I was going to make love to a genuine sex goddess. Yes, I said make love. Looking at the perfection in front of me I knew that just fucking her would be sacrilege. Suddenly I thought of something and I pulled my pants back on. "What are you doing?"

I grabbed a box off one of the shelves attached to the side of the van and said, "Don't go away, I'll be right back." Two minutes later I was back in the van taking my pants off.

"What was that all about?"

I put a small box on the floor next to where we would be; "I'm an electronics salesman. That is a wireless baby monitor. If your kids wake up you will hear them."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.