The Journey
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by The Old Guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The world of Ain was a place where life had to struggle to survive. Most of the population existed as their ancestors had for thousands of years, wandering herdsmen following the grazing herds of cattle and goats. Over time the people of Ain had learned to exist and had developed a civilization that the land would support. This had remained essentially unchanged for thousands of years until

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory  

While Terry and Lissel's mother were negotiating her ransom, Yana had prepared a meal for herself and her daughter. Yana paused after she finished and knelt next to Tony with the food in her hands. Wordlessly she offered the food to Tony and waited. After he took a small piece and waved her away she approached Terry and Sali and offered them the dish. Only after they refused anything did she begin eating and letting her daughter suckle at her breast. After chewing the food she would offer some to her daughter. Tony thought of a bird feeding her young when he saw her. Terry and Sali watched her closely while she did this. When she finished feeding her daughter she put her in front of Terry and Sali.

Terry picked the girl up and looked at her, then frowned and put her down again. Turning to Sali they talked quietly together. Terry spoke up then in a low voice, "Master, I ask your permission to treat the girl." Tony nodded his permission wondering why she had asked him. Terry got up and went to her pack, returning with her medicine and bowl. Consulting with Sali in a low voice she began to grind herbs in the bowl.

Tony got up and went over to Josh. "I'm sorry, Josh. You have to stay here until I can take you out for a walk, boy." Josh shook with delight that his master was paying him attention. While Tony was petting Josh the little girl tottered over to him and stood looking at him silently. When Tony didn't say anything she came closer and cuddled next to Josh.

Josh retained his beagle instincts in one way; he stilled loved small children. He sniffed and then gave the young girl a lick with his tongue. For the first time she made a sound, giggling because it tickled. When Josh gave her another lick she cuddled closer and curled up next to him. Shortly afterwards she was asleep.

When Tony looked up he found Terry and Sali looking at him speculatively. When he thought about it he realized that he had been paying the child attention, even though it wasn't a great deal. This was something that most men of this planet wouldn't do. Children were the responsibility of the women. Only when the boys became large enough to require training in combat were the fathers involved in their upbringing. The wives alone dealt with the girls, except when the father had to dower them into a husband's family.

"Yana, bring your daughter here", Terry commanded. Yana approached Josh and he growled when she went to pick her daughter up. Tony slapped his head and Josh stopped, giving him a hurt look when he he spoke sharply to him. Yana had stood still when Josh growled and was slow to approach after that, keeping a close eye on Josh until she was far enough away that he couldn't bite her.

When Yana brought her daughter to Terry, she was given a cloth that Terry had dipped in a pot of warm water and was directed to wash her daughter. Terry supervised and only after she had been totally cleaned did she pick up the girl again and begin to put poultices on her back and buttocks. Turning to Yana she commanded, "Drop your dress and turn around!" Tony sucked in his breath when she did. Someone had beaten her while she was gone. Her back was a pattern of cuts from some sort of whip or cane.

Tony stood up and grabbed her arm, turning her to face him. "Who did this!" he thundered angrily.

Yana knelt and refused to answer. Tony was about to hit her for not answering when her daughter spoke up, "Momma, is he going to hit us like daddy?" Yana looked frightened for a moment then looked resigned when she realized that Tony knew. "If he wishes too, he can. We are his servants. Your father chose not to keep us."

Tony suddenly realized that all the women were looking at him. His Earthly values had kicked in when he saw that Yana had been beaten. An Ain man would have ignored her injuries, unless she had been hurt enough to lessen her ability to work. This could escalate into an honor fight if her former husband refused to pay compensation. Tony was trapped now after reacting to her injuries in public. Tony would have to approach her former husband and publicly demand that he compensate Tony for the damage. If Tony hadn't reacted, as far as everyone was concerned it never happened.

Tony let Terry treat Yana then and waited until they were done. "Tell me who damaged my property."

Yana looked at Terry appealingly but she sat stone-faced refusing to interfere. Reluctantly she answered, "My mate, Joseph, beat me for not stopping the bandits from killing his sheep when they raided the flocks. When I told him that I was now your servant, he beat me again; then told me to leave."

Tony continued to question her and got the location of her mate's tent and herds. Tomorrow he would be making a trip to see Tim Abrahamson after his training bouts.

That night Tony slept with his arms around Terry while Sali cuddled up to his back. He woke refreshed for the first time since he had landed on Ain. His decision to conform to the customs of Ain left him without the nagging doubts he had carried for so long. When he stretched, Sali immediately scrambled up and knelt next to him. Terry was slower to wake up. When she mumbled and turned over, Sali looked shocked and timidly placed her hand on Terry to wake her up. Terry woke up and seeing Sali kneeling she scrambled up and assumed the same position.

Tony didn't know how he felt about this. It felt right for them to kneel in front of him, but at the same time it made him feel uncomfortable with his Earth sensitivities about how women should act. He decided to go with his feeling and sat up. Quickly Sali and Terry began bringing him his clothing. He got dressed with their help. When he came out of his hattl, Samuel was being served a meal by Yana.

"I thought I'd show you where the training is, since you just got here a couple of days ago"; he explained when he saw Tony. Two women stood nearby carrying his armor. As was the custom Samuel didn't acknowledge their presence. Josh must have approved of Samuel as he was watching him eat and whining for treats. Samuel looked at Josh approvingly, "I see you managed to train your dog well. Most men would never dare to bring one into town since they can cause so much damage if they get loose."

Tony thanked him and they sat around eating while Terry and Sali brought out his armor. When the men had eaten their fill, the wives ate while the men made idle conversation. After they were full, Samuel stood up and began walking to the practice field. Tony hurried to catch up with him, followed by the women carrying the armor. The practice field wasn't that far away, but Tony as glad Samuel had come to show him where it was. The path led around several small hills and into the middle of the Abrahamson encampment.

There Tony saw that the men he had been speaking to yesterday were standing around with several other groups, trading good natured gibes with each other. When Tony and Samuel approached the group opened up to welcome them. Soon afterwards an older man, one of the arms masters of the Abrahamson family/tribe, approached them. Splitting the men up into pairs he handed out padded training swords to the men. Tony wasn't sure if he would be able to handle the sword right but found that his body seemed to know how to react.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.